Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed on her eye surgery video a few years back, after she came round from the anaesthetic she spoke like most people from this area. As in how I think she actually talks! And her put on accent/voice is just for the camera. Jordan and conman are very somersetty... Ellie spoke with a proper West Country accent after her surgery, like she was still under the influence so forgot to keep the act up if you get my drift.
To be fair she does speak pretty differently to most people in the area who have west county accents like Lucy/Jordan/Connor. She’s v well spoken for the area, knowing her I’d say it’s actually more the other way around and she puts on the West Country accent to fit in. Always used to do it at school which was full of people with pretty strong accents

Reactions: 5
To be fair she does speak pretty differently to most people in the area who have west county accents like Lucy/Jordan/Connor. She’s v well spoken for the area, knowing her I’d say it’s actually more the other way around and she puts on the West Country accent to fit in. Always used to do it at school which was full of people with pretty strong accents
I wonder if her mum was more well spoken as Katie seems pretty well spoken too

I'm pretty local but went to school in Bath so picked up a more "well spoken" accent which my locals take the Mick out of 😋. (not a snob, promise)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah this is what I think. Her dad has a strong accent. Plus she was privately educated the majority of her education.

I'm pretty local but went to school in Bath so picked up a more "well spoken" accent which my locals take the Mick out of 😋. (not a snob, promise)
Hahah yeah I’m sure especially comparing to westbury/trowvegas/market lavington
She definitely does like to seem higher class though. Constantly saying she’s from Bath when she’s not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just wait until it’s all wedding content.. you think she’s unbearable and self obsessed now now just wait it’ll be on a whole other level.. all we’ll here is ANJULZ!! OMG!!! AMAZING!!! STOP LOOK AT ME!!! CONNNNNN LOOK AT ME!!! OMG SIS!!! And can we just imagine the cringe wedding photos? 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh - I don't watch her vids, but I cannot BELIEVE she would leave in footage of her sister in a towel. Absolutely disgusting.

That ring is HIDEOUS. £1500...more money than sense.

As for the masks. So many people don't give a toss. It's just arrogant. I was in a shopping centre yesterday and needed a drink out of my flask, I felt SO guilty pulling up in an empty area and taking mine off for 10 seconds to have a sip!

Reactions: 17
I noticed on her eye surgery video a few years back, after she came round from the anaesthetic she spoke like most people from this area. As in how I think she actually talks! And her put on accent/voice is just for the camera. Jordan and conman are very somersetty... Ellie spoke with a proper West Country accent after her surgery, like she was still under the influence so forgot to keep the act up if you get my drift.
Wow so I just watched her eye surgery video after seeing these comments and WOAH she sounds whole different person, she sounds a lot more like Lucy and Con. A lot more "farmer-ish" haha rather than posh! Can't believe how different she sounds wtf hahahha

Reactions: 6
Every time I see Charlotte Tilbury I always think how Elle actually believed she was going to be part of their winter ad campaign! Soz hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Every time I see Charlotte Tilbury I always think how Elle actually believed she was going to be part of their winter ad campaign! Soz hun 😂
my thoughts exactly, paired with that school boy photoshoot ???? dunno how that ship is still afloat tbh

Sticking to the Diet Coke in London 👀
I think it's hard to tell if she is pregnant or not with what she is drinking as she never really drinks that much alcohol anyway. She always seems to get a diet coke when they are out.
I've been trying to watch the videos so closely for any sign of a bump 😂

I haven't picked up hints being aimed at pregnancy. Personally I don't think she is.

Shes eager to go on loads of hols next year and wants to look insane for her wedding day.
Shes quite self indulgent with her time, i really think she would struggle with a newborn as Connor comes across as non hands on. I get the jist she has to prize him away from the games console alot.

Reactions: 9
What is that childlike laugh and baby voice she always does when she’s speaking to Connor? Like she’s trying to sound like she’s 12? It’s just so strange to me, that’s the kind of tit you would pull when you’re 15 with your first boyfriend and getting all shy. Same with connor too be honest. I bet his mates take the absolute piss out of him for the “HEY ANGELLESSSSS”

also find it strange how she has to take Connor everywhere, like she said they usually go to London once a month I’m sure Connor could have sat this one out so Katy wasn’t the third wheel for once. So strange. I used to really like Elle, I still kind of do but something about her just seems not genuine.

Reactions: 16
What is that childlike laugh and baby voice she always does when she’s speaking to Connor? Like she’s trying to sound like she’s 12? It’s just so strange to me, that’s the kind of tit you would pull when you’re 15 with your first boyfriend and getting all shy. Same with connor too be honest. I bet his mates take the absolute piss out of him for the “HEY ANGELLESSSSS”

also find it strange how she has to take Connor everywhere, like she said they usually go to London once a month I’m sure Connor could have sat this one out so Katy wasn’t the third wheel for once. So strange. I used to really like Elle, I still kind of do but something about her just seems not genuine.

Trip was all about her.... Her birthday celebrations, her xmas shopping and her ring resizing. Conman also had a meeting and sis got taken along for the ride and treat knowing it will soften the self righteousness

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.