Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No pants AGAIN 🤢 I just don’t get it. Surely if your walking Behind her you can see right up her top?!
I just don’t get how she isn’t cold?! I live in the north of England and it’s much colder here than where she is but she just never seems to be cold?! She doesn’t even have a coat on. I don’t get it! Tbf with how much of a flat arse she’s got I doubt much would be on show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never mind the pants, look at that shade of orange on her face 🎃🎃

Someone needs to tell her tone her foundation down it's so much.
No pants AGAIN 🤢 I just don’t get it. Surely if your walking Behind her you can see right up her top?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well LJC can be a condescending witch surely she must have told her what a prat she looks🤣

Say what you like about Lucy but I do think she dresses nicely and not inappropriate!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God help her if she is pregnant... you can’t just fob your kids off to swan off on weekends away or holidays like they do the dogs! If she is this will really test their relationship... it’s not easy!

Reactions: 11
I just watched the YouTube video she put up poor Katie you could clearly see how uncomfortable she looked that’s not right of her to upload that :(

Reactions: 19
I just watched the YouTube video she put up poor Katie you could clearly see how uncomfortable she looked that’s not right of her to upload that :(
Just watched it too, how awful. Katie looks really uncomfortable. Why the hell include that bit?? If I was her dad or one of the sisters I would be having a word and telling her to remove that.

Reactions: 17
I can’t image her going in these places with no bottoms. Probably whips them off for photos 😂 Then again I often forget shes only young and you don’t feel the cold so much when your young I would be freezing my butt off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are pubs in Wiltshire super clean and hygienic there is no way I'd want to sit on a pub seat bareback. She really must be struggling with first trimester bloating

Reactions: 3
Are pubs in Wiltshire super clean and hygienic there is no way I'd want to sit on a pub seat bareback. She really must be struggling with first trimester bloating
I hope she has cycling shorts or even mini cheer shorts underneath, the winter breeze can be nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TROUSERS, LEGGINGS, SKIRTS, SHORTS.
ANY OF THE ABOVE ELLE, ANY OF THE ABOVE.

one post away from seeing her va-juju and her breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those Zara leather leggings she made a big deal about buying every winter because she loves them so much would look great with these pants less outfits I don’t understand her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m going crazy, I don’t think Elle is there. I think she’s edited herself in...! Her leg and boots dont add up either!

99201F82-D7BE-4890-872B-D84CB55A92AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.