Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the Vlogmas day 4 where they have the McDonald’s mukbang (I know this has already been discussed in the thread but....) and I didn’t imagine it to be as bad as it was!!! I honestly felt so embarrassed for her ahaha like what on earth! I don’t care what she says about not caring if Con looks at a girl or follows a million girls on insta she’s actually really insecure in that relationship. Even when she said that then getting engaged made their relationship feel more official?? They have literally been together for 6 years, have lived in 2/3 houses together and have a dog!!! How did that not feel official... personally to me it says a lot about how she feels in the relationship.
Sorry for the long rant!!!
Agreed
I think it’s strange she left that bit in the vlog when she tries to make him kiss her infront if that woman from McDonald’s

Reactions: 12
I really wish that so many people asked Elle about why she wears normal length jumpers pretending they’re dresses, that she would feel the need to address the issue and explain why- and also explain what she wears underneath.
We all know a normal jumper would NEVER cover our bum if we moved around in it. !!
I wonder if she sees any comments about it and will explain one day! Another side note is that it’s not even a nice look. I could maybe understand sacrificing being warm because it was a tit hot look, but the look would be so much nicer even with opaque tights! Bare orange legs - all the way up to the bum cheeks ain’t the one in December! Con wore a T-shirt when they walked around London too! 🙄
I wanted to talk about the Cartier ring he got her... I don’t think she loves it! I think he just thought Ohh Cartier bag & box, Elle will love to post that on The Gram and I’ll be fiancé of the century! However he’s •JUST• given her a ring so to go and get another one a few months later seems sooo unimaginative!! I really think he thought as he had so much success with the first ring, he’d just continue that streak!
But it doesn’t match her engagement ring in colour or style and there isn’t a single pic of it on her Instagram - I really think she was a bit •meh• about it! A bracelet or earrings would have been more thoughtful !!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really wish that so many people asked Elle about why she wears normal length jumpers pretending they’re dresses, that she would feel the need to address the issue and explain why- and also explain what she wears underneath.
We all know a normal jumper would NEVER cover our bum if we moved around in it. !!
I wonder if she sees any comments about it and will explain one day! Another side note is that it’s not even a nice look. I could maybe understand sacrificing being warm because it was a tit hot look, but the look would be so much nicer even with opaque tights! Bare orange legs - all the way up to the bum cheeks ain’t the one in December! Con wore a T-shirt when they walked around London too! 🙄
I wanted to talk about the Cartier ring he got her... I don’t think she loves it! I think he just thought Ohh Cartier bag & box, Elle will love to post that on The Gram and I’ll be fiancé of the century! However he’s •JUST• given her a ring so to go and get another one a few months later seems sooo unimaginative!! I really think he thought as he had so much success with the first ring, he’d just continue that streak!
But it doesn’t match her engagement ring in colour or style and there isn’t a single pic of it on her Instagram - I really think she was a bit •meh• about it! A bracelet or earrings would have been more thoughtful !!
I think what she wears now is so “instagramy”, for lack of a better term. I think when influencers get to a certain point in their career, they deem themselves able to wear clothes that would usually be ‘unacceptable’ in the normal world. But it’s okay because their Instagrammers/influencers so they can wear what they want because their getting a pic for their feed. We’ve seen it before when she went wedding venue hunting in that ridiculous outfit. Don’t know if anyone watches cinzia n Sophia but they wear some really questionable stuff too.

As for the Cartier ring, basic af just like hers n cons taste in clothing, decor and food. I personally agree she probably didn’t like the ring as much, but the label is what gets her going... let’s be honest the white Gucci Marmont is dated and she won’t let it go.

Last edited:
a bracelet would have been wayyy better suited, but they start from £3.8k and con is living off Elle so all he could afford was the ring 😂😂

• Haha
long term lurker first time poster

I see people saying about what she’s wearing just wanted to add (and yes jumpers as dresses are ridiculous, a jumper dress is a different thing Elle) I used to work at a very popular Instagramable street in Covent Garden and we used to see influencers at all hours arrive with suitcases get shots in multiple outfits and then leave.

Never Elle BUT this strikes me as the exact same thing. It’s SOOOO odd. We all used to watch in amazement let alone the tourists

• Haha
Reactions: 22
long term lurker first time poster

I see people saying about what she’s wearing just wanted to add (and yes jumpers as dresses are ridiculous, a jumper dress is a different thing Elle) I used to work at a very popular Instagramable street in Covent Garden and we used to see influencers at all hours arrive with suitcases get shots in multiple outfits and then leave.

Never Elle BUT this strikes me as the exact same thing. It’s SOOOO odd. We all used to watch in amazement let alone the tourists
This is hilarious and so ridiculous. Just goes to show what an inflated sense of ego all these instagram/youtube/reality star morons have. No normal, sensible person would dream of going to those lengths, unless it was an actual job that they were contracted to and getting paid for... anything to try and stay relevant eh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched the Vlogmas day 4 where they have the McDonald’s mukbang (I know this has already been discussed in the thread but....) and I didn’t imagine it to be as bad as it was!!! I honestly felt so embarrassed for her ahaha like what on earth! I don’t care what she says about not caring if Con looks at a girl or follows a million girls on insta she’s actually really insecure in that relationship. Even when she said that then getting engaged made their relationship feel more official?? They have literally been together for 6 years, have lived in 2/3 houses together and have a dog!!! How did that not feel official... personally to me it says a lot about how she feels in the relationship.
Sorry for the long rant!!!
Not sure how to edit a post so I’m quoting myself😅 but after watching that whole scene it was so obvious that Connor felt uncomfortable/didn’t want to kiss her (multiple times)

Reactions: 5
Hello there Tattler. Good job 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼 This will probably disappear tomorrow and for the record I think she wears only her underwear under these jumpers.

I believe that it’s all part of the ‘I’m a teeny weeny size 8-10’ mantra she spouts. Her skid mark Gemma Miles does this too, wears ‘oversized’ clothes to make themselves appear tiny. Both are petite & nowt wrong with that but of course when you’re 5’2 or thereabouts a size XL is going to swamp you. It’s not fashion, it’s not cute or coZy, it’s moronic. And that’s really all it boils down to. Inflate the lips, tango the face, bleach the head, pose like an imbecile & post your tasteless, tiny IQ for all to see. Someone commented that Ellie’s legs are out more in Winter than Summer, in summer she was hiding under her sustainable wardrobe full of gazebos & tents from Free People. Her sense of style is tacky at best, non existent at worst & certainly NOT influential!! And so the pants famine continues 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do all the influenzas just repeat repeat repeat? Like now Elle is all about No pants.all day every day. Im wondering will we ever See her wearing pants again. The looks she pulls are absolutely ridicilous. She gets paid having her ass out 😁 the world we live in makes No sense. Imagine walking ur professional Job looking like that! And her job is To swan around toot toot out and be so cosy and unicorn angelleeess.

• Haha
You could make a good drinking game out of their videos, drink everytime Elle shows an outfit that doesn’t contain trousers... granted you’d be pretty pissed by the end of the first video but still 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elle definitely breaking the rules if you look at her best friend Lucy's pic... How hard is it to follow the rules elle
100% both posing outside the same pub/restaurant and the friend has a story showing shes eating there and no showing who with.

It annoys me these idiots think they’re above the rules.

I think what she wears now is so “instagramy”, for lack of a better term. I think when influencers get to a certain point in their career, they deem themselves able to wear clothes that would usually be ‘unacceptable’ in the normal world. But it’s okay because their Instagrammers/influencers so they can wear what they want because their getting a pic for their feed. We’ve seen it before when she went wedding venue hunting in that ridiculous outfit. Don’t know if anyone watches cinzia n Sophia but they wear some really questionable stuff too.

As for the Cartier ring, basic af just like hers n cons taste in clothing, decor and food. I personally agree she probably didn’t like the ring as much, but the label is what gets her going... let’s be honest the white Gucci Marmont is dated and she won’t let it go.
Isn't the 'gucci' bag a fake though... Unless she's recently bought a new one to replace the fake? She's mentioned it in a vlog.

Isn't the 'gucci' bag a fake though... Unless she's recently bought a new one to replace the fake? She's mentioned it in a vlog.
if it is, I don’t even know why she’d bother to replace it, that bag is super old now. She should have got something better for the money. Do you know which vlog she said this in?

Reactions: 2
Ah I actually don’t remember this! If you remember the vlog please let us know!

I think my point is geared towards the fact she has bad taste in pretty much everything. Either way the Gucci bag is ugly imo, and if she spent money on a fake ugly bag it’s even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
if it is, I don’t even know why she’d bother to replace it, that bag is super old now. She should have got something better for the money. Do you know which vlog she said this in?
One of the Lanzarote vlogs that's where she bought it!

On another note, anyone seen LJCs grid? A pic of her and Katie.... Wonder if she's had words with ellenor about her totally inappropriate filming on the weekend 🤔

Reactions: 5
One of the Lanzarote vlogs that's where she bought it!

On another note, anyone seen LJCs grid? A pic of her and Katie.... Wonder if she's had words with ellenor about her totally inappropriate filming on the weekend 🤔
Oh sis don't be silly, she was just filming sissy in her lovely claridges towel for all the angeeeeeeeeels to see. Sis loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah I actually don’t remember this! If you remember the vlog please let us know!

I think my point is geared towards the fact she has bad taste in pretty much everything. Either way the Gucci bag is ugly imo, and if she spent money on a fake ugly bag it’s even worse.

Around 12.45 she says her Gucci is fake and from benidorm

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.