Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can totally see this being the case, did you see when she was saying thank you about the ring he got quite shifty, shy and awkward saying ‘it’s alright’ 👀
Well i wish they'd send elle the screenshots. She needs rid of him leeche

Reactions: 5
She’ll never dump him in my opinion she’s too reliant on him from an emotional aspect. Think she’d turn a blind eye if he ever cheated too.
Can anyone tell me the thread number the receipts for this are on?

Reactions: 2
Can anyone tell me the thread number the receipts for this are on?

I was thinking the same thing, has there been any proof?!

So just seen that she liked a comment about Connor only wearing a T-shirt... WHY is no one commenting about her wearing no pants that’s the bigger question 😂

I’m not saying he has cheated, but if he did I don’t think she’d dump him

Reactions: 3

I’m not saying he has cheated, but if he did I don’t think she’d dump him
Oh i agree, just someone was saying he's messaged young girls on insta and they should send Elle the screenshots so I thought someone had came forward with evidence!

Reactions: 5
Elle Darby #9 - Inappropriately filming my sibling, oops my pants are still missing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Elle Darby #9 -trousers are in the bin, conman needs a trim,my tan looks like gravy, am I having a baby?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Her face is so botched up it’s actually quite painful to watch at this point!!
My boyfriend caught a glimpse of Elle on my instagram and asked "oh god what has happened to her face, it looks like she's been in an accident or something?!"

😲🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Elle’s just said on stories tonight’s video is the last of the year and she needs to take some time off to look after herself, genuinely believe she’s doing this for the right reasons as Christmas content gets SO many views. Hope she’s feeling much better soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I bet on Christmas day or around then we will get the OTT sickening pregnancy announcement, Elle will probably coincide it with the Queens speach as she thinks it's that significant and act like the virgin Mary. Oh how so special her angel Mum has blessed her with her own baby angel or some nonsense, feature card on doorstep from Mum which is in Elles own handwriting saying on your first Xmas as a Mum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Shes just not been in it content wise for ages now. There's been nothing xmas worthy so far. Even the xmas house tour was so half arsed. Its all forced. It must be for the right reasons as she doesn't do much all day most of it is movies on sofa or bed with some editing n calls in between.

Reactions: 9
In other words, she’s having a massive Xmas gathering and will be breaking covid rules but realises she can’t show it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where has the pregnancy idea come from I’m so blind I can’t find it

Reactions: 1
Or she's sulking because she's been pulled up on the way she behaved with Katie and the rule breaking...or gone to visit her father

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In other words, she’s having a massive Xmas gathering and will be breaking covid rules but realises she can’t show it?

Yeh I bet this is the reason!

I’m not sure if she’s pregnant I suppose she could be but I think it’s more likely she’s struggling after the loss of her mum and Christmas coming up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.