Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of these two breeding and making another tangoed, greedy , illiterate , bratty human into the world has just put me off my sandwich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugh I'm going to have to watch the latest vlogs to check out these hints now aren't I?!

Wonder if Elle will say she is still a size 8/small when she is pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can fully see her getting pregnant now, she has run out of content ideas so she could become a mummy blogger and try to outdo her sister with her content 🤣 would be very stupid though as I doubt any of her angelles will be interested in her vlogs etc once the baby actually comes along, and I doubt many real adults with children will buy her overpriced merch when they’ve got kids to feed 🤣

Reactions: 6
I can fully see her getting pregnant now, she has run out of content ideas so she could become a mummy blogger and try to outdo her sister with her content 🤣 would be very stupid though as I doubt any of her angelles will be interested in her vlogs etc once the baby actually comes along, and I doubt many real adults with children will buy her overpriced merch when they’ve got kids to feed 🤣
Imagine if she ends up having twins , Lucy will be fuming 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That vlogmas intro made me feel sick
Ditto. Conman realising there’s a elf hat on his head really sent me. I truly don’t know how they film these intros, watch back and think YEP THIS IS THE ONE. Some self awareness wouldn’t go a miss. On the other hand I was pleasantly surprised at Gemma Louises intro, very cute, they could learn from her for next year.

Reactions: 4
I think twins are on Lucy’s mums side so probably not as likely for Elle. If she is pregnant and does what Carys and James are doing then I can see her losing followers as teenagers aren’t going to care for that type of content!

I'd be surprised if she really was pregnant since I think it would derail her idea of a ~~dream brand-heavy picture perfect wedding~~, but after my own mom passed away a couple of years ago I felt the desire for a child more than I ever have before. Maybe she's feeling the same? Something about facing mortality makes you want kids perhaps, or maybe I'm just projecting!

Am I the only one who thinks he’s not with her for the money? And also her dad is a business man, he won’t let her get married without something in place to protect her, she wasn’t loaded when she got with con and they lived in his mums house, so her wealth has only grown since they have been together and he is probably getting paid very well by her for being manager or what ever she says he does, I just won’t think he would really hurt her I don’t think he’s got it in him tbh
Elle comes from a wealthy background... sure her wealth has grown but she was pretty loaded when they got together. Moving in with connors family was a choice, her family had the money for her not to do so

Reactions: 7
I remember in a previous video Elle mentioned that she wanted a child before her wedding so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was

Be interesting to see how easy it is for her to get pregnant seeing tho she has messed around with her weight by dieting previously, that can have a massive impact on your fertility.

She has also mentioned thyroid problems which can cause fertility issues.

If she is thinking of getting pregnant anytime soon she better have that face pumped up a bit more as no fillers when with child

Urgh why’s she not wearing a mask at the garden centre?! 🙄
You can literally see people in the background wearing masks as well! She’s vile! She clearly cares more about getting the perfect picture of her vain self rather than protecting others. Selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just my 2 pence worth but I think they tried for a while, longer than they probably will ever admit especially since carys thinks her short time was a tough TTC journey. I think the puppy was to fill a void when they found out carys and James was expecting.
I guess it would explain her need to sleep all day and be in bed. Plus he’s not picked on her good choices as much as usual so who knows...

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else know what the purple mark around Elle's eye is? It looks sort of like a bruise, is this something you get from having filler done?

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 01.58.49.png

That vlogmas intro made me feel sick
I love how choreographed it was lmao. The acting is hilarious, Elle probably planned the whole thing, seeing her pretend to be asleep (who sleeps smiling!!) was too much. I do feel sorry for her dogs though, don't get me wrong the carrying in wrapping paper is cute and all, but Elle probably did like 12 takes of them doing that to get the right shot/timing. Ironically, those poor dogs probably do more work than Conman and Elle do!

Edit: I just rewatched it there. I'm confused by the mini story going on in the intro? Did Conuahhhh wake up in a panic because it's Xmas day and he didn't wrap Elle's present in time? I mean at least it's sort of accurate I guess? He would put minimum effort into anything he has to do for Elle

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.