Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably is thinking what the duck is that stupid woman doing! Wonder if its the same place where she was taking pictures in the middle of the road a few weeks ago! I bet there are certain places their known and the staff have a good laugh at them and make up names for them!
Without a doubt, it's like when you've got twats for neighbours and you give them an amusing nick name šŸ˜‰

I can see the what-the-duck vibes radiating over the top of his mask šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like he's trying to ask for help to me! šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
his ā€œmummyā€ has just bought herself a six hundred and fifty quid tacky as duck dog collar from Dior.
Iā€˜d be looking for a fence to escape out under myself.

She ā€œwakes upā€ like sheā€™s just been attacked with a bottle of tanfastic.
Fascinating, itā€™s like watching another species.

Con wants a mirror in the garden, why an I not shocked šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck does she think she looks like :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Flying out of Geneva airport last Christmas, 2 Russian hookers were in the queue behind me for security and one of them was wearing this outfit (and yes, they definitely were hookers)!

Yeah shes got that look going on, unfortunately the blonde hair don't help her either. The whole look gives off major cheap vibes!

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s under 25????????

šŸ˜³ Did I hear it right? I honestly thought she was mid 30s like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know about her being a fabulous mother. She's obsessed with her all-white house, keeping things super 'aesthetic' for her angel galssss. I feel she may struggle with concept that when you have kids, they are messy and chaotic. They touch and play with things they're not supposed to. They can be a handful. Plus as much as you can try to keep a child's toys all in the one place/room, there will be random toys/kids stuff found all over the house.

She'll also have to accept that she will not be able to go on spur of the moment trips and holidays with Con, as you can't just leave a baby/toddler in a care facility for a few nights like she does with the dogs. Sure, she can get family to mind them occasionally, but that's a huge ask of people.

And look, I'm by no means saying she'll be a bad mum. I agree that she is very hands on, caring and family orientated. I just think that she could struggle to adapt to life with a child and the sacrifices to her personal (or instagram lol) life.
Think if you plaster your kids all over the internet, regardless that you know pedos will be having a great time over their images youā€™re not a great parent.

Why the hell do they need to go 2 hours away from home for food that'd disgusting in the current climate!

On another note and this might have been covered before but why does she have a bag with ES on! Took me a minute to realise but they aren't getting married for another 2 years if it goes ahead at all! How sad!!View attachment 333428
Christmas with The Swiftā€™s too....sheā€™s very keen to drop the Darby name isnā€™t she! In this day and age why would any women give up her name? Or assume their children have to take the fathers?

Reactions: 6
Sorry if anybody else has said this already I havenā€™t caught up with the thread. But does anybody else think Elle is pregnant? Because I do. Not because of how she looks or anything I have noticed body wise. But because of a couple of things..

Firstly in their first vlogmas video Connor said ā€œnext Christmas will be THE Christmas and they looked at each other and smiledā€ almost as if theyā€™ll have a baby for it maybe?
And then on the latest vlog he said my driving makes elle feel sick and she said ā€œIā€™ve only eaten a
Satsuma today I canā€™t be dealing with Connorā€™s driving on an empty stomachā€ and you always get morning sickness worst when empty and also in the car...

I think she is but just an assumption

Reactions: 10
Sorry if anybody else has said this already I havenā€™t caught up with the thread. But does anybody else think Elle is pregnant? Because I do. Not because of how she looks or anything I have noticed body wise. But because of a couple of things..

Firstly in their first vlogmas video Connor said ā€œnext Christmas will be THE Christmas and they looked at each other and smiledā€ almost as if theyā€™ll have a baby for it maybe?
And then on the latest vlog he said my driving makes elle feel sick and she said ā€œIā€™ve only eaten a
Satsuma today I canā€™t be dealing with Connorā€™s driving on an empty stomachā€ and you always get morning sickness worst when empty and also in the car...

Maybe, however it doesn't take a baby for a 'man' like that to make you feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where the gingerbread pjs are from that shes wearing in the intro?

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sure they only have wahaca in London or Wales, so theyā€™ve literally driven to another tier just for a meal out... and admitted it knowing that people will be pissed off
I live in Bristol and there's one here. about 1.5 hours from Elle

Probably in London for their free Invisalign šŸ™„ ainā€™t no straight teeth going to help with greasy Connnnnnnuuuuuur.

I live in Bristol and there's one here. about 1.5 hours from Elle
Bristols closer than that to them ( unless youā€™re trying to get across it during rush hour). I think London.

Reactions: 3
Usually I donā€™t mind her but... who dresses like that to a garden center? I can just imagine my nan going to buy her plants and seeing Elle wandering around like sheā€™s some kind of z-lister šŸ¤£ also.. we get it youā€™re engaged and FiAnCeS,.. you donā€™t need to remind us every second. Honestly itā€™s like theyā€™re the first people to ever get engaged šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure if Iā€™m late to the party here but Bristol Wahaca has permanently closed. Iā€™m not sure where their next closest one is but it definitely isnā€™t the Bristol one!

Reactions: 2
Not sure if Iā€™m late to the party here but Bristol Wahaca has permanently closed. Iā€™m not sure where their next closest one is but it definitely isnā€™t the Bristol one!
These one in Cardiff, otherwise they are in London/ Brighton and I think these also one In Edinburgh. I hope they didnā€™t come over the bridge we donā€™t want her and the greaseball in wales!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These one in Cardiff, otherwise they are in London/ Brighton and I think these also one In Edinburgh. I hope they didnā€™t come over the bridge we donā€™t want her and the greaseball in wales!!
London is more like 3h away but I guess they could of driven somewhere outside London 2h away and got the train in

I think she is too, Iā€™m in my first trimester and I noticed a few things that I could relate too. When she went shopping for the roast she kept saying ā€˜i fancied thisā€™ and thatā€™s how Iv been- Iv been off certain foods but craving others. And even though my mum hasnā€™t died (Iā€™m not at a all comparing this!) but obv I canā€™t see my mum because of lockdown but Iā€™m desperate to see her as this is my first pregnancy and itā€™s just a comfort thing when you are abit overwhelmed/ happy/ worried to want to see your mum. And so I canā€™t even imagine how low Elle must be feeling and how much the ache of missing her mum must be.also the fact she just wants to stay in bed all day is another thing I can relate too! So yeh I think sheā€™s pregnant. The look they gave each other in the car I feel kinda confirmed it.
If so il be pleased for her, I do think she would make a great mum.
Con on the other hand.......

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she would be preggas(god her friend carys is unsuffarable with the pregnancy) can you imagine what Oscar worthy show the telling will be?! Itll be like the engament but 1000 times worse šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜† hurts To even think

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.