Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that she’s excited she’s finally got that ring 😐 but saying “in some ways” it’s been the best year of her life, the year she lost her mum....
seems so wrong.

I love dogs but damn I can’t take to their dogs at all 😂😂
I haven’t watched her since the set up engagement vlog,
Hector... what an odd name.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh I hope for her sake she isn’t, looking after a 27 year old spoilt brat is enough!
In a way I think it would be the making of her, it would certainly give her something to focus on rather than that creepy creeper. Doubt she is though, Conman knows it will be game over being number one in Elles world!!

Omg! Just looked at the opening...🤢🤮🤢🤮 Him and then her lips when she puckers up to kiss Connnnnn.🤮 OMFG! They are soooo cringe!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
In the PS5 explanation vlog didn't connor say something along the lines of he's already got the greatest gift that means the world to him? And wouldn;t say what it was? She also said in a recent story that she was at a time of her life where she needs her mum? Could just be referring to the wedding planning and stuff ofc but did make me think about the possibility of a pregnancy.
I did wonder when they then made a comment about next years vlogmas being exciting as if it will be a family thing.

I did laugh at their intro though 😂 the WORST acting. They’ve been cheesey before but this one was something special!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I highly doubt they’re having a baby.
They only just got a puppy and surely they wouldn’t be stupid enough to have a baby and puppy at the same time

Reactions: 2
Why have they titled it “Christmas with the swifts?” When they’re not even married yet? I get yeah you can use whatever last name you want but she’s only just started using the swifts now that she’s engaged! I just feel like people are going to stumble across the videos thinking they’re already married and then get very confused when they realise they’re not 😂 like I’m engaged myself and I can’t wait to use my partners last name buuuuuuut I won’t be doing so until we’re married mainly because it’ll be so much more exciting then and like I’ll actually has his last name then!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I havent watched Elle for a long time, she's incredibly fake now, sells 'her' clothing way overpriced which again is not designed by her. But I have just watched just the intro as some of you mentioned on here how bad it is.

1. Why is Elle orange, I know she likes a tan but is now the same cour of her dog.

2. Why is Conman carrying her into the living room?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Given the clues that everyone's mentioned on here - they probably are expecting.

Planning isn't really their strong suit, so I doubt they've considered the implications of having a baby right now. Probably just chucked the pill in the bin and got on with it.

I actually do think she will be a good mum, she seems very caring and supportive. Connor on the other hand....

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who thinks he’s not with her for the money? And also her dad is a business man, he won’t let her get married without something in place to protect her, she wasn’t loaded when she got with con and they lived in his mums house, so her wealth has only grown since they have been together and he is probably getting paid very well by her for being manager or what ever she says he does, I just won’t think he would really hurt her I don’t think he’s got it in him tbh

Reactions: 5
If she is pregnant (which I think she is because I think she has looked a bit sick recently) then they're going to have a huge shock and I'm not sure if their relationship will survive. She will love being a mum and I think it's something he's wanted for a long time but he will be leaving her to do most of the work. I get no sense of Connor Swift being the doting Dad as soon as the reality sets in.

Reactions: 9
Given the clues that everyone's mentioned on here - they probably are expecting.

Planning isn't really their strong suit, so I doubt they've considered the implications of having a baby right now. Probably just chucked the pill in the bin and got on with it.

I actually do think she will be a good mum, she seems very caring and supportive. Connor on the other hand....
They’ve made some huge hints and of course it could be something completely different but I think also she’s pregnant. I think she will be a good mum but I also feel like it could of been planned, she’s always said she wasn’t bothered if they were married before having a baby or not. Saw she liked this.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The moving thing makes me wonder if she’s actually hoping to get lots of wedding related work to pay for some big county manor 😆
She would of had a lot of inheritance from the sale of her mums house, Katie bought a flat with her half so if Elle sells her house and puts the inheritance on top she could get a very big house

Reactions: 1
I don't think anyone will think Elle wouldn't be a good mum, I think we are all just concerned about the dad. Regardless of how much I trusted my partner, if I was pregnant and he continued to follow skinny/toned girls and models and like their photos over Instagram I'd find that alarming.

Also he said he'd leave her if she got fat... she's gonna be big, waddling, breathless, ill, tired... not the glam life he seems to want

Reactions: 16
I agree Elle would make an amazing mum. And if she is pregnant at least her friend Carys is also pregnant so they can share experience as I don’t think Connor will be much help.

do we know when she might announce?

I want to say that she's not pregnant because they're still riding the wedding content wave, but with Carys being pregnant now and Elle's need to try and beat people or compete for content (Gemma) it wouldn't actually surprise me if she was.

Find it hilarious he's put he's going to surprise her like he's super thoughtful? It's an ad he got it for free 😂😂
and the video he posted after, so fake!! She gasped before her eyes were completely open 🤣🤣

their paid ad’s are just horrendous and cringe, I’m surprised any company uses them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree Elle would make an amazing mum. And if she is pregnant at least her friend Carys is also pregnant so they can share experience as I don’t think Connor will be much help.

do we know when she might announce?
To me the announcement was madeinher most recent video, they were in the car and he looked down at her belly and gave a little nod.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.