Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say we petition that Connuh and Hectuh switch names. Connor looks much more like a Hector to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Elle pregnant? She said in a previous vlog she went on contraception to clear up her skin and she mentioned in stories today about having breakouts at the moment, and she’s recently said her and con have upcoming news 🤫

Reactions: 9
Elle pregnant? She said in a previous vlog she went on contraception to clear up her skin and she mentioned in stories today about having breakouts at the moment, and she’s recently said her and con have upcoming news 🤫
Ugh I hope not. All the baby honey boo angellll talk is bad enough, imagine what it'd be like with an actual baby in the house :sick:

Also, she drops her dogs off in day care every chance she gets to go off on some crappy 'trip' with Conman... I doubt she knows you can't just do this with a baby, drop him/her off with the dogs for a few days lmao

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Nah, probs just stopped contraception so they can start trying I reckon :)
Usually I'm a mature adult that can accept that the majority of the population participate in sexual activity. And so long as it's all between consenting adults, it's none of my business..

However...

The mere thought of Elle and Conman 'trying for a baby' makes me feel sick to my stomach :sick: Let's all hope the Youtube ad revenue/brand deals don't dry up, because the last thing humanity needs is these two 'leaking' a sex tape lmao (don't say they wouldn't, they're shameless publicity hounds)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Usually I'm a mature adult that can accept that the majority of the population participate in sexual activity. And so long as it's all between consenting adults, it's none of my business..

However...

The mere thought of Elle and Conman 'trying for a baby' makes me feel sick to my stomach :sick: Let's all hope the Youtube ad revenue/brand deals don't dry up, because the last thing humanity needs is these two 'leaking' a sex tape lmao (don't say they wouldn't, they're shameless publicity hounds)
Lets hope Conman won't get stuck in her waxiness and they have to ring the fire brigade!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems so depressed lately I know she touched on it and losing your mums tough but he seems to enable her wanting to stay home and sleep or get into bed. It’s not cool and cost it’s actually worrying the TV in the room gives her reason to always stay in bed a slippery slope with grief and depression.

Reactions: 17
Is she wearing her engagement ring on her right hand???
There’s always so many comments about this 😂😂 she took the picture using a front facing camera on the iPhone, the image is flipped like it would be in a mirror, the ring is on her left hand. :)

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's pregnant, I think she will wait until after the wedding. Connor deffo isn't ready..

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling he'd never dump her either because who's going to go for a greaseball that looks like he's wearing 1950s dentures??
😂🤣 so funny!

Elle should Donate the new dog beds/toys/ food and everything else sent to Bath cats and dogs home, the charity she raised money for! she shops, doesn’t adopt dogs, it would be nice to give BCAD some things she is well able to buy. i spent a fortune in Pets at Home in the past, I haven’t stepped a foot inside since they sent so much stuff to these twats. Have no problem any company sending the odd thing, after all it’s cheap advertising, ( although I hate the fact influencers try and say different) but the amount they send is obscene and completely unnecessary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Seriously doubt they would get pregnant now, especially as they are so invested in making and draining every penny they can with social media. A child will hinder them and I think it’s too much responsibility that they deffo aren’t willing to take, no more random trips etc. I think Elle knows what she’s doing teasing her audience but she also knows now is the time to focus on manifesting her career.

Also who needs a baby when she’s breastfeeding that great big Ox conman every waking minute of the day. I’ve honestly never heard a man be so fkn demanding, with his need for endless presents and “a different house every year”. Ew. I don’t know how she hasn’t got the Ick by now, seriously worried for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously doubt they would get pregnant now, especially as they are so invested in making and draining every penny they can with social media. A child will hinder them and I think it’s too much responsibility that they deffo aren’t willing to take, no more random trips etc. I think Elle knows what she’s doing teasing her audience but she also knows now is the time to focus on manifesting her career.

Also who needs a baby when she’s breastfeeding that great big Ox conman every waking minute of the day. I’ve honestly never heard a man be so fkn demanding, with his need for endless presents and “a different house every year”. Ew. I don’t know how she hasn’t got the Ick by now, seriously worried for her.
I used to feel like I was being greedy because I’d like to sell my two bed terrace and upgrade to something bigger. I don’t need anything bigger and that’s why I felt greedy, but seeing Connor act the way he does really puts in to perspective for me. There’s nothing wrong with having hopes, dreams and aspirations, but there’s a difference between that and being greedy, connor is the definition of greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've also been wondering for a few weeks if she's pregnant. It would explain the slowing down of grid posts and other recent behaviour. Plus what she said about something going on the other day, I think if it was just a case of "guys I'm feeling down" she'd talk about it on her stories. Which makes me think it's something a bit more significant if she's going to mention it in an upcoming video

Reactions: 7
I've also been wondering for a few weeks if she's pregnant. It would explain the slowing down of grid posts and other recent behaviour. Plus what she said about something going on the other day, I think if it was just a case of "guys I'm feeling down" she'd talk about it on her stories. Which makes me think it's something a bit more significant if she's going to mention it in an upcoming video
Oh I hope for her sake she isn’t, looking after a 27 year old spoilt brat is enough!

Reactions: 11
In the PS5 explanation vlog didn't connor say something along the lines of he's already got the greatest gift that means the world to him? And wouldn;t say what it was? She also said in a recent story that she was at a time of her life where she needs her mum? Could just be referring to the wedding planning and stuff ofc but did make me think about the possibility of a pregnancy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.