Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh why’s she not wearing a mask at the garden centre?! 🙄
A lot of pregnant women if suffering nausea won’t wear the mask as it makes it worse.. maybe another clue 👀 as she wears one usually!

If they are pregnant, I truly believe Elle will be a fab mum. She appears very hands on and loves the company of her nieces and nephews and is very family orientated and caring. I’m unsure about Con but I think he could follow in Lucy’s husbands footsteps and find a very time consuming hobby to be out of the house a lot 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This might be an unpopular opinion 🥴 but I think con will be a great dad, the way he interacts with the dogs you can see the love he has for them, he is caring, he’s goofy, he has self discipline, think it could be the making of him

Reactions: 23
I cant stand the way she speaks 🤦‍♂️ she squeeks and talks this weird baby voice that drives me insane! Im a grown up I dont need anyone talking To me like that! Like the start of her cosy vlog "angels im so excited To speak To you squeek squeeeeeek". 🤦‍♂️ Who falls For this and can listen To her squeeking For 30 mins. Shes as fake as theyre xmas intro.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This might be an unpopular opinion 🥴 but I think con will be a great dad, the way he interacts with the dogs you can see the love he has for them, he is caring, he’s goofy, he has self discipline, think it could be the making of him
I don’t think he will be a bad dad but not sure I get the impression he would be totally hands on more of a “that’s the woman’s Job” to do all the nights and bum changes 😂

Reactions: 2
A lot of pregnant women if suffering nausea won’t wear the mask as it makes it worse.. maybe another clue 👀 as she wears one usually!

If they are pregnant, I truly believe Elle will be a fab mum. She appears very hands on and loves the company of her nieces and nephews and is very family orientated and caring. I’m unsure about Con but I think he could follow in Lucy’s husbands footsteps and find a very time consuming hobby to be out of the house a lot 👀
I don't know about her being a fabulous mother. She's obsessed with her all-white house, keeping things super 'aesthetic' for her angel galssss. I feel she may struggle with concept that when you have kids, they are messy and chaotic. They touch and play with things they're not supposed to. They can be a handful. Plus as much as you can try to keep a child's toys all in the one place/room, there will be random toys/kids stuff found all over the house.

She'll also have to accept that she will not be able to go on spur of the moment trips and holidays with Con, as you can't just leave a baby/toddler in a care facility for a few nights like she does with the dogs. Sure, she can get family to mind them occasionally, but that's a huge ask of people.

And look, I'm by no means saying she'll be a bad mum. I agree that she is very hands on, caring and family orientated. I just think that she could struggle to adapt to life with a child and the sacrifices to her personal (or instagram lol) life.

Reactions: 9
Why you all speculating she’s pregnant? You’re playing right into her hands this is what she wants to bump up her views. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The “she won’t be able to go off on holidays” comments really confuse me, you can travel with a baby/children you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s not exactly like they travel anyway, she can take a child away to butlins no problem 🤣
Exactly! A lot of their holidays are with Lucy & family too so I don’t get it?! :ROFLMAO: Lanzarote are family holidays.. even their 5* all inclusive holidays tend to be in family friendly resorts so it’s not like their holidays would be changing THAT much?? Maybe Las Vegas isn’t suitable for a newborn but I’m sure family wouldn’t mind babysitting for the occasional short break 😂

Reactions: 1
So just seen they have been to a mexican for food wahacas and elle is driving them home from a 2 hour drive. So obviously been to a tier 3 location without masks then coming back to spread to tier 2 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So just seen they have been to a mexican for food wahacas and elle is driving them home from a 2 hour drive. So obviously been to a tier 3 location without masks then coming back to spread to tier 2 😡😡😡😡

Why the hell do they need to go 2 hours away from home for food that'd disgusting in the current climate!

On another note and this might have been covered before but why does she have a bag with ES on! Took me a minute to realise but they aren't getting married for another 2 years if it goes ahead at all! How sad!!
7DE39F9B-EB26-4A53-ACCD-2915A71C65C1.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The “she won’t be able to go off on holidays” comments really confuse me, you can travel with a baby/children you know 😂
Absolute arse ache though and so much hassle 😂

Oh god the ES bag I bet she changes her channel name sod the fact she did the work she will become Elle swift or the Swift’s etc 🤮

Ah, it's more so the fact that she's always banging on about going to America after Covid-19 passed. I can tell you from experience that travelling with a baby on a very long haul flight is a special type of hell lol

• Haha
I’m sure they only have wahaca in London or Wales, so they’ve literally driven to another tier just for a meal out... and admitted it knowing that people will be pissed off

I’m sure they only have wahaca in London or Wales, so they’ve literally driven to another tier just for a meal out... and admitted it knowing that people will be pissed off

They Are so out of touch with reality 😁 and because they aint got tit going on in theyre lifes than theyre own butts and fillers! They have to drive 2 hours For dinner To get meaning or something To do! Pathetic sad selfish.. Shall I continue😁

Reactions: 4
Why the hell do they need to go 2 hours away from home for food that'd disgusting in the current climate!

On another note and this might have been covered before but why does she have a bag with ES on! Took me a minute to realise but they aren't getting married for another 2 years if it goes ahead at all! How sad!!View attachment 333428
The guy in the background 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The guy in the background 😄

Probably is thinking what the duck is that stupid woman doing! Wonder if its the same place where she was taking pictures in the middle of the road a few weeks ago! I bet there are certain places their known and the staff have a good laugh at them and make up names for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfortunate freeze frame.
the bleeping dogs face is all of us watching this....

“dafuq is this tit

5BB43AE2-C54B-4446-8022-54A3D2A05051.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.