Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I don't doubt that Conman and Elle have some feeling toward each other, I wouldn't be surprised if Elle left Conman if he was causing her to lose followers/was bad for social media career so I mean, it could happen at some point lol.

Don't feel too bad for Conman here either, he pretty much said that if Elle gained weight that he'd leave her lol.

They're as bad as each other, such superficial vapid people.
She would absolutely dump him if he did something that REALLY wound up her followers or was called out for being pervy with all her ANGELLES. She'd get so much content out of it too.

Reactions: 1
No way would she, she is to insecure to ever finish with him and watching her youtube I dont think she would have men falling at her feet and she knows that so no matter what he does she wont dump him.

She would absolutely dump him if he did something that REALLY wound up her followers or was called out for being pervy with all her ANGELLES. She'd get so much content out of it too.

Reactions: 17
No way would she, she is to insecure to ever finish with him and watching her youtube I dont think she would have men falling at her feet and she knows that so no matter what he does she wont dump him.
I have a feeling he'd never dump her either because who's going to go for a greaseball that looks like he's wearing 1950s dentures??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’d never dump him even if he cheated she’d turn a blind eye.

He on the other hand would leave her if the YouTube stuff and money dried up he’d be gone in a flash!

Reactions: 21
I have a feeling he'd never dump her either because who's going to go for a greaseball that looks like he's wearing 1950s dentures??
Wtf 😂 where do you get 1950s dentures from 😂😂 I’ve never noticed his teeth being that odd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her new vlog ‘I sized up in this coat and got a size 12’ hun that fits you perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’d never dump him even if he cheated she’d turn a blind eye.

He on the other hand would leave her if the YouTube stuff and money dried up he’d be gone in a flash!
Yeah I agree, she wouldn't want to ruin the image of her perfect life and fairytale proposal (even though most of her vlogs he's being an immature knob making digs at her so we all see through this anyway...)

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree, she wouldn't want to ruin the image of her perfect life and fairytale proposal (even though most of her vlogs he's being an immature knob making digs at her so we all see through this anyway...)
Always annoys me how in their couples Q&As they're like "omg angelllssss if your boyfriend has arguments with you then hes not the one, me and Connnur never argue"
they always encourage their followers to dump their other half over the tiniest misunderstanding

Reactions: 14
Always annoys me how in their couples Q&As they're like "omg angelllssss if your boyfriend has arguments with you then hes not the one, me and Connnur never argue"
they always encourage their followers to dump their other half over the tiniest misunderstanding
Yet they bicker themselves non stop. I know bickering isn’t the same as arguing, but still, their constant bickering gets on my tits.

she also has to consider the fact that her and connor have no life stresses to trigger an argument. They have no financial worries, no job stresses, no children, nothing that would trigger them to get stressed out and argue like a lot of couples do. All of those things are a big contributor to arguments in my opinion and they have none of those.

she doesn’t even mind that he’s a freeloader with a wandering eye, that would cause some arguments for normal people as well...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He was with her when she had no money, but both changed and both a little (a lot) spoilt right now. This leaves a gap in their live because they keep on needing things to make it feel complete

Reactions: 6
He was with her when she had no money, but both changed and both a little (a lot) spoilt right now. This leaves a gap in their live because they keep on needing things to make it feel complete
Yeah he was with her when she had no money but that was when she was attractive and they shared the same interests, the gym, fitness etc. Now the interests and looks have gone to pot the money is the main motive IMO hahah

Surely not, she’s posted this then must’ve forgot to delete it then on the next one she’s blurred her skin😭

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah he was with her when she had no money but that was when she was attractive and they shared the same interests, the gym, fitness etc. Now the interests and looks have gone to pot the money is the main motive IMO hahah

Surely not, she’s posted this then must’ve forgot to delete it then on the next one she’s blurred her skin😭
View attachment 329424
I agree they shared the interest of fitness in the early days but now I don't think she ever trains. They both were into the body building too weren't they.

Now I feel it's 100% about the money for conman and the pretense of the fairy tale relationship goals crap for her.

Reactions: 6
I agree they shared the interest of fitness in the early days but now I don't think she ever trains. They both were into the body building too weren't they.

Now I feel it's 100% about the money for conman and the pretense of the fairy tale relationship goals crap for her.
Makes me laugh that she thinks she has a perfect relationship. Absolutely nothing fairytale about them. They’re so far up their arses. ‘If you manifest it angel boo then you can find a Prince Charming like Connor’

nah you’re alright love, if I manifested Conman I would be devastated

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Makes me laugh that she thinks she has a perfect relationship. Absolutely nothing fairytale about them. They’re so far up their arses. ‘If you manifest it angel boo then you can find a Prince Charming like Connor’

nah you’re alright love, if I manifested Conman I would be devastated

Oh definitely, no way in hell would I want a man sponging off me and eyeing up / potentially cheating on me aswell!

Neither of them have any self respect, him for not paying his way and her for allowing him to get away with all he does!

I'd never allow myself to be treated like a doormat!

Reactions: 10

View attachment 329424
I wish she’d just be real with herself and her audience. I hate the filter on her content across all platforms, it’s so jarring ! At the end of the day we all have pores and imperfections, it’s called life. She needs to face she’s not the “perfect” size 8 with year long tan and poreless skin. It’s terrible for all these women who watch this and strive for her false reality when none of it is real anyway.

Reactions: 9
Wow, she's actually shown her real skin for once instead of a filter! Feel better about mine now that it's normal to have enlarged pores, blackheads and blemishes!
Her skin still looks perfect to me here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow, she's actually shown her real skin for once instead of a filter! Feel better about mine now that it's normal to have enlarged pores, blackheads and blemishes!
I think there’s still some kind of filter here, not as over the top as the others but there will be something

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.