Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the house looks cold and not loved bar the living room, no curtains up, couches are a mess, spare room looks ridiculous and overcrowded with that big metal bed, nothing on the bedside tables, beds and pillows not even made properly, it just didn’t make me feel like ohhh that’s lovely that is, made me want to fix things and make it homely etc

I could not have these fingers near me 🤢
For a house with so many bedrooms the rooms she showed did look relatively small or maybe it was just because they were mostly taken up with their huge beds. The outside of the house makes it look huge but when she showed the inside it didn't look that big apart from the kitchen, personally I don't think that house is worth what they paid for it.

Reactions: 17
For a house with so many bedrooms the rooms she showed did look relatively small or maybe it was just because they were mostly taken up with their huge beds. The outside of the house makes it look huge but when she showed the inside it didn't look that big apart from the kitchen, personally I don't think that house is worth what they paid for it.
from their older vlogs as well, it looks like they're literally living off a main roundabout.

That's the issue with new builds, you pay ridiculous prices for a house that's in a tit location and isn't even that big

Reactions: 10
from their older vlogs as well, it looks like they're literally living off a main roundabout.

That's the issue with new builds, you pay ridiculous prices for a house that's in a tit location and isn't even that big
That main roundabout is handy for when CONNUH wants to drive her round the bend!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice in the latest vlog that they thought they were in Chicago in their photo in front of the golden gate bridge? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t quite figure out if she actually speaks the way she does on her stories or does she put on this cutesy voice???

Reactions: 8
Wow, what a really boring, bland, uncharacteristic house. It looks clinical. Like I feel like walking in there I’d instantly feel cold, I couldn’t imagine ever feeling comfortable and cosy in that house. Why does everything have to be white? She thinks it looks classy but all I think is Chav with a lot of money and no taste.

Reactions: 16
said the same about Hinch yesterday, being a Tesco colleague myself it really makes my blood boil that these z listers are being bleeping paid by my employer when the money could be donated to charity, people that are in need. Or reinstate colleague double time/time and a half for working sundays and bank holidays that was taken from us 🙄
As a customer especially after this year. I couldnt give a flying duck if a store did no xmas advert, no paying influences, no expensive advertising. Ild rather have decent stock and for the shelves to actually have stock in and for the staff to be looked after. My hubby works for a retail store and he doesn't get any perks at this time of year. Ild hate to see people who are influencers advertising his companys products for £££’s and hes the one in the store, working crazy hours, being shouted at for items not being in and for being closed during lock down and not being open during a lock down

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As a customer especially after this year. I couldnt give a flying duck if a store did no xmas advert, no paying influences, no expensive advertising. Ild rather have decent stock and for the shelves to actually have stock in and for the staff to be looked after. My hubby works for a retail store and he doesn't get any perks at this time of year. Ild hate to see people who are influencers advertising his companys products for £££’s and hes the one in the store, working crazy hours, being shouted at for items not being in and for being closed during lock down and not being open during a lock down
Just wish more and more people started to think like this and passing it in to Brands, we the customers hold the power, if enough people stop putting up with these twats it will stop, sadly though I can’t see it happening, even after the really crappy year, people are still willing to pay £17 for a hair scrunching!! smh🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here! I've noticed Angelle collection had black friday sales for all the overpriced dross they couldn't sell! I had a nosy on ebay and the cloud9 hoodie sold for £145! Really? I had to break my lurking to disclose this ha

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on her house tour video... yawwwwn. The all-white insane asylum for Delusion-Elle botoxed honey-boo and the Conman of her dreams is boring.. yet so tacky.

I died a little bit at when she said she had to contain her 'interior design queen persona' because it "coming out" and she doesn't actually want to "show off to everybody"??

I'm sorry, am I to believe that this entire time Elle's persona is based around NOT showing off her tacky lifestyle lmao? Sorry to break it to ya hun, you're entire 'brand' (ugh) is based around showing off and flexing to your gullible viewers. I honestly can't with her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so sick of hearing Connor’s fake voice, act he puts on for the camera - the ‘yeaaaah boooo you know it boo’. It’s painful to listen to and watch now and I can’t bare to even hear them interact, I don’t even know why it’s gotten so bad. Now to see they’re going to upload three times a week instead of vlogmas? I get the struggle of the changes this year entails but they’re becoming more and more spoilt and slipping into the laze that their lifestyles become.

Reactions: 17
Stating the obvious but what a privileged life they lead. Elle treating herself to expensive bedding as a treat for buying the house?!?! Isnt a beautiful brand new house enough?!
And Conman, his job is tagging along in his gf's vlogs but still cant put laundry away? L a z y

"There's also been a hell of a lot going on behind the scenes in our lives which I'll talk to you about soon" on her story last night. Anyone else hoping that she'd gotten rid of the money sponge in the form of greasy Con?

Was gutted to see his name appear as normal on the story that followed 😂😂

Reactions: 15
"There's also been a hell of a lot going on behind the scenes in our lives which I'll talk to you about soon" on her story last night. Anyone else hoping that she'd gotten rid of the money sponge in the form of greasy Con?

Knowing Elle she’s about to tell us something that most people would consider minor, because she’s all about the drama and the attention. Cue everyone messing her, “aRe YoU OkAY HuN” after those stories!

Reactions: 14

Probably something to do with her rip off Angelle range. A new way to con the angel gals out of dollar.

Think someone said it last night but in the current times how the hell are people still buying her crap! I just can’t get my head around it!

Whilst I don't doubt that Conman and Elle have some feeling toward each other, I wouldn't be surprised if Elle left Conman if he was causing her to lose followers/was bad for social media career so I mean, it could happen at some point lol.

Don't feel too bad for Conman here either, he pretty much said that if Elle gained weight that he'd leave her lol.

They're as bad as each other, such superficial vapid people.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.