Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teatime12

6DA67813-4807-4A4A-8065-A3C25B8F5A11.png

her jaw back last October was horrendous, I think the only positive from lockdown is forcing Elle away from the filler

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Emmy44

VIP Member
Anyone else feel really sorry for Katie when Lucy opened her MOH box? Thought it was really distasteful doing that in front of her

• Heart
Reactions: 37

saweetie

Chatty Member
i really don't understand how people have come to the conclusion elle has had work on her body, it's blatantly obvious her hips are natural. every individual's body composition is completely different - some people store more fat in their thighs, boobs, arms, stomach etc... she simply stores more fat in her hip/love handle area, it's ALL genetics. this is why you see them in old pictures where she was competing, you cannot spot reduce fat!!!! you lose fat from everywhere hence the ratio remaining the same but her entire body having a lower fat %

she very clearly hasn't had a bbl, implants, a butt lift, sculptra injections. her proportions are all way off - no doctor would leave a patient with a tire and a flat ass like come on

honestly, stop reaching so far you're gonna hurt yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m just watching the Zara haul, and I usually don’t actually mind her but I’m 6 mins in and she is coming across as such an arrogant arsehole. When she says about the trolls 😴 saying something about her using ES on the bag and she says she ‘prays that you just get engaged to a lovely man like I just did’ does she think that everyone who is a ‘troll’ is single and wants a man like Connor 🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂 what a cunt

Also her hair is so greasy and disgusting 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Me too, “came across this thread” wow right at the moment Lucy is being discussed and you happen to know them.
Especially as your new to tattle (you've not been seen viewing any other thread, let alone commenting or reacting) yet magically you land on Elle's thread and know her full social circle. Are you into manifesting too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Harrietv

Elle asking Lucy to be her maid of honour could’ve been a really lovely video but it was horrible - it was all about Jesse! And while Katie was opening her box asking her to be bridesmaid it was all about Lucy and Jesse opening the Angelle clothes!! Done so wrong

• Heart

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Typical selfish Ellie Darby. She treats Katie like a prop.. shoving her in videos when it suits her and her kit-kat sis love boo narrative. But when push comes to shove, you can quite clearly see that Katie and her feelings aren't even considered by Elle and Co. I felt awful for her sitting there and watching Elle gush over Lucy.

• Heart

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
She’s just hideous. I can’t believe SHE is saying how much the lockdown will effect her when she never even stuck to the rules of the first lockdown. Her and her family think they’re all immune from Covid anyway. What does she do anyway other than sit at home with her dogs and Conman eating M&S junk food and lying about her size?! She doesn’t know how privileged she is and she hasn’t been directly affected by covid like some of us!!😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Tbh I disagree with the comments about her size. The big thing to consider is that she’s short. I’m 5’3, size 8-10 (XXS/XS in Primark where the sizing is massive) and I look a similar size to her. I’d say she was a size S easily. Probs a 10 on the bottom and 8 on top.
Hey Elle... 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Watching an old vlog of hers... (boy talk part 2) con-artist has told elle that he saves pics of girls on instagram because he thinks "SHE" may like them or find them inspiring....

Elle hun have you ever heard of a wank bank? 🤦🏼‍♀️ he's a liar boo but you do you of course.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Crisps

VIP Member
Notice everything she got in medium she wished she’d got in a small, I couldn’t stop rolling my eyes after the third time she said it.

Honey, I don’t think you could’ve gone smaller in those shorts

652B1BBD-7712-49BD-A95D-FBC5A7D7C950.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
New to tattle and come across this thread thought I would clear something up as I live in the same area as Connor used to that girl is not his ex, they were all in the same friendship group 😂 I know her ex boyfriend they were all friends and their families knew each other, don’t think any girl would have their boyfriends ex and a bridesmaid!
Hmm new members like this that ‘know’ people make me sceptical 🤔😂

Reactions: 33