Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to tattle and come across this thread thought I would clear something up as I live in the same area as Connor used to that girl is not his ex, they were all in the same friendship group 😂 I know her ex boyfriend they were all friends and their families knew each other, don’t think any girl would have their boyfriends ex and a bridesmaid!
Lucy?....is that you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Connor and Lucie were together! however the impression i get is that they were both young at the time and probably look back on it as just a childhood thing, probably why Elle is ok with her being bridesmaid.
I have childhood ‘boy-friends’ who I chat with regularly on WhatsApp and see regularly and we don’t post pics of eachother on our Instagram feed or never have we since we were in 6form/school (10 yrs ago) of our days out together tagging ‘with this one’.
Must have been a couple.
That’d dampen elles image though If the ‘angels’ knew her BFF is connors ex

Reactions: 4
Used to love her back in her bodybuilding days, thought she was such a great inspiration, really down to earth and was doing something not many girls on YouTube were doing. Now I just really want her to brush her teeth and stop wearing thrush-inducing clothes. ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Used to love her back in her bodybuilding days, thought she was such a great inspiration, really down to earth and was doing something not many girls on YouTube were doing. Now I just really want her to brush her teeth and stop wearing thrush-inducing clothes. ☹
Brush her teeth??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg what are the chances 😍

How was her nose this flat across the bridge of the nose...
View attachment 273908
And now it’s a sharp contoured nose that looks entirely different... 🧐
View attachment 273910
She forgot to get her eyebags removed

View attachment 274522
how much is she sucking in on the photo 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised if she ordered a size up too to give her that gap on her waist
No offense but wedding dress shops always order up for the bride and then they tailor it to their contour with regular fittings leading up to the day. So her weight and shape is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have childhood ‘boy-friends’ who I chat with regularly on WhatsApp and see regularly and we don’t post pics of eachother on our Instagram feed or never have we since we were in 6form/school (10 yrs ago) of our days out together tagging ‘with this one’.
Must have been a couple.
There’s deffo something in that even if it’s just something that ‘nearly’ happened. Maybe some risque texting back in the day that they’ve omitted from telling Elle?

She forgot to get her eyebags removed

No offense but wedding dress shops always order up for the bride and then they tailor it to their contour with regular fittings leading up to the day. So her weight and shape is irrelevant.
That’s bull you can buy a wedding dress in whatever size you like haha having done so myself

Reactions: 1
There’s deffo something in that even if it’s just something that ‘nearly’ happened. Maybe some risque texting back in the day that they’ve omitted from telling Elle?

That’s bull you can buy a wedding dress in whatever size you like haha having done so myself
Ok I've been married 6 years and have it wasn't no cheap tit off the hanger 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Literally measure you and use a dress you like as a base and customise it to your body. Oh my days you think Elle would vroo up and but off the rack. Like most brides she's going to spend thousands on it. Stop being such a witch about her body shape. We comment on how she lies about her size not her shape or actually size

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m getting married next year and my dress was ordered one size bigger than what I am so there’s room for it to be altered to my specific shape.

Reactions: 5
Ok I've been married 6 years and have it wasn't no cheap tit off the hanger 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Literally measure you and use a dress you like as a base and customise it to your body. Oh my days you think Elle would vroo up and but off the rack. Like most brides she's going to spend thousands on it. Stop being such a witch about her body shape. We comment on how she lies about her size not her shape or actually size
Mine wasn’t off the rack it was ordered from a well known wedding designer and also cost several thousands. They aren’t made to fit when purchased they are bridal sizes (a bit off from normal sizes) but you order a size, any size you want to fit into then they do alterations leading up to your wedding providing your dress allows for it depending on material.

Not mentioned her body shape once what are talking about. Also the post you replied to in the first place was about a pair of jeans not a wedding dress

Wow, that new collection looks like absolute crap. And she really should have spent the extra money on a make up artist. The models all look orange and blotchy.

Reactions: 10
I was watching Meggan Grubb's video yesterday of answering questions I've been avoiding. Someone asked how much did Nial spend on your ring and she said she doesn't know and was like I don't think it was 10k or anything like that - felt like a lil dig at Elle and Con lol. Also someone asked about the wedding being Insta perfect and she said she doesn't think or worry about the pressure of things like that, as well as her house saying they have things they like, not for the "perfect Insta aesthetic" which are all things Elle and Con seem to do hahah. I imagine they are all friends and get on but I do think Meggan & Nial must look at some of the things Elle & Con do and think that is so over the top and just for the Insta image.

Reactions: 20
Must have been a couple.
I had a very close boy mate at that age and I constantly posted pics of us as I considered him my best friend. The next q&a we should ask the question as if they were a couple, I'd love to hear what Elle says about it and her being a bridesmaid

Reactions: 3
How is she still getting so many followers when she is basically trying to scam her so called Angel's out of there cash by charging such ridiculous amounts for a bit of tack made in china!

Reactions: 6
How is she still getting so many followers when she is basically trying to scam her so called Angel's out of there cash by charging such ridiculous amounts for a bit of tack made in china!

Agree they have gone up every time I look! How...!her content is dull and she’s faker than fake! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
I think I'm just very confused as to what Ellenor's objective with her 'brand/collection's is?!

She prices it extremely high for very average items but then has her boyfriend and brother in law doing photo shoots in a warehouse.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to pay a higher price tag for higher quality, longer lasting items but as we know, influencers which these items are gifted to are not the most honest group of people, have a scroll back through the thread for some more honest reviews.

To quote Elle (or some other poor soul she's paid to avoid doing work) 'she didn't have to pay the designer price tag for'

Screenshot_20201016-183050_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wonder if they'll bother to react to these comments at all?
Id love to know what high quality luxury farbrics she is using and how much the lovely factory workers are been charged as after all Elle makes no profit whatsoever from Angele collection! I bet thats because she is paying her staff (Connor) so much!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.