Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to tattle and come across this thread thought I would clear something up as I live in the same area as Connor used to that girl is not his ex, they were all in the same friendship group 😂 I know her ex boyfriend they were all friends and their families knew each other, don’t think any girl would have their boyfriends ex and a bridesmaid!
Hmm new members like this that ‘know’ people make me sceptical 🤔😂

Reactions: 33
Me too, “came across this thread” wow right at the moment Lucy is being discussed and you happen to know them.
Especially as your new to tattle (you've not been seen viewing any other thread, let alone commenting or reacting) yet magically you land on Elle's thread and know her full social circle. Are you into manifesting too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's verging on delusional rather than spiritual. She thinks everything /one is a sign/guardian angel/message etc 🤣

Reactions: 9
New to tattle and come across this thread thought I would clear something up as I live in the same area as Connor used to that girl is not his ex, they were all in the same friendship group 😂 I know her ex boyfriend they were all friends and their families knew each other, don’t think any girl would have their boyfriends ex and a bridesmaid!
Hello Elle ..... fancy seeing you here

£35 for pj bottoms..wow
You’d get cheaper pyjamas out of M&S or next. It’s a rip off. The quality isn’t any better than what you get from primark. Her angels are delusional to keep feeding this greedy so and so!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s hope she doesn’t beg for a free wedding venue and end up on influencers exposed again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder how they come up with these prices! £8 for a pair of socks? Get 2 pairs for £2.50 in Primark!

Reactions: 22
Connor and Lucie were together! however the impression i get is that they were both young at the time and probably look back on it as just a childhood thing, probably why Elle is ok with her being bridesmaid.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Connor and Lucie were together! however the impression i get is that they were both young at the time and probably look back on it as just a childhood thing, probably why Elle is ok with her being bridesmaid.
How do you know for sure? Besides the obvious insta pics ofcourse, I also had the feeling they were together.

Reactions: 2
I also thought she was acting strange in her last video? Like kinda going off on tangents and generally saying weird stuff

Reactions: 2
While you here please share with us what Cons Dad served time for, since you seem glued up on family and friend situation

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes please tell us more about your life, Con.

Reactions: 8
She has deep lines in her forehead for someone so young! She for sure must have Botox in her forehead!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.