Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm just very confused as to what Ellenor's objective with her 'brand/collection's is?!

She prices it extremely high for very average items but then has her boyfriend and brother in law doing photo shoots in a warehouse.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to pay a higher price tag for higher quality, longer lasting items but as we know, influencers which these items are gifted to are not the most honest group of people, have a scroll back through the thread for some more honest reviews.

To quote Elle (or some other poor soul she's paid to avoid doing work) 'she didn't have to pay the designer price tag for'

View attachment 277738
We’ve all seen her none posed photos of her in her own loungewear... they’re not flattering at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just knew she wanted to build a following ( could bloody kick that hotel guy as he gave her all the exposure) and then she could market any old crap to her Angellssssss aka Zoella style.

Reactions: 6
Well I guess technically speaking she no longer has to pay the designer price tag but we do.

I get Chelsea peers pyjamas and they're around £30 a pair but they're the softest jammies I've ever owned and my oldest pair (2 years) is still in the same condition as my newest pair because there actually good quality for the price. You'd be mad to spend £65 on jammies. And M&S have really good quality thick dressing gowns for less than £50.

She's absolutely lost the plot

Reactions: 12
Well I guess technically speaking she no longer has to pay the designer price tag but we do.

I get Chelsea peers pyjamas and they're around £30 a pair but they're the softest jammies I've ever owned and my oldest pair (2 years) is still in the same condition as my newest pair because there actually good quality for the price. You'd be mad to spend £65 on jammies. And M&S have really good quality thick dressing gowns for less than £50.

She's absolutely lost the plot
Completely agree with the Chelsea peers pyjamas. I got some Christmas ones in 2018 and wear them all year round because they are so soft. It’s daylight robbery what Elle is charging.

Reactions: 7
They have deleted some of the comments about the price on the most recent Angelle collection page......one person has tagged JJackmatein a comment and asked him to do a video on yet another influencer exploiting fans 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, I expect they have all been blocked as well knowing Elle.

I don't follow her not sure why anyone would if I am honest, I look at her insta but def would not give her the satisfaction of being a follower and I REALLY hope she loses lots of followers due to her trying to con them out of there hard earned cash. If anyone paid £75 pjs and £7 for one scrunchie then I would suggest you need help!! The pjs are identical for ones on asos and the scrunchies dont even get me started!

Really think this shows Elle in her true colours, greedy! She just wants to rinse every penny out or her followers so she can keep stuffing her inflated face with snacks and takeout and showing her expensive lifestyle that her followers who she loves so much have paid for!!
😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
They have deleted some of the comments about the price on the most recent Angelle collection page......one person has tagged JJackmatein a comment and asked him to do a video on yet another influencer exploiting fans 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
In the Zara haul vid why is she obsessed with describing items as looking expensive? 'To wear to the Ivy' or 'To wear horseriding but looking boujieee'. She's so superficial. And is it just me or are all the items hideous? Proper granny wear. She takes herself so seriously in all the try on clips, pouting and sucking in. She’s a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
In the Zara haul vid why is she obsessed with describing items as looking expensive? 'To wear to the Ivy' or 'To wear horseriding but looking boujieee'. She's so superficial. And is it just me or are all the items hideous? Proper granny wear. She takes herself so seriously in all the try on clips, pouting and sucking in. She’s a mess.
Amen you said it! Its such a empty lifestyle. Like you exist to look boujiee?! All the pouting too. Like come on you grown ass woman. She paints so one sided pic about women and whats important. I respect women Who Are succesful and dont let anything stop them for example career wise! You can care about looks but it doesnt exclude brains! Shes not passionate about anything than getting More plastic and staying in the same path of lazy life style shes chosen. I end this with massive pout 👄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope she loses loads of followers due to the prices of her tit products! Makes me laugh that’s its described as luxury brand 😂😂😂😂 you could get better in next or m&s for less than what she’s charging! And as for 2 scrunchies £14 what the actual duck!

Elle is getting far to big for her boots! She needs a reality check! Reading the comments I so wanted to comment myself but can’t be arsed for the ‘angels’ coming for me!

Her price points are getting more and more expensive which shows just how greedy this silly cow is getting! She makes me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she thinks she a celebrity 🤣 you sit down all day recording urself humble urself hun

Reactions: 10
I’m just watching the Zara haul, and I usually don’t actually mind her but I’m 6 mins in and she is coming across as such an arrogant hole. When she says about the trolls 😴 saying something about her using ES on the bag and she says she ‘prays that you just get engaged to a lovely man like I just did’ does she think that everyone who is a ‘troll’ is single and wants a man like Connor 🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂 what a bleep

Also her hair is so greasy and disgusting 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m just watching the Zara haul, and I usually don’t actually mind her but I’m 6 mins in and she is coming across as such an arrogant hole. When she says about the trolls 😴 saying something about her using ES on the bag and she says she ‘prays that you just get engaged to a lovely man like I just did’ does she think that everyone who is a ‘troll’ is single and wants a man like Connor 🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂 what a bleep

I got as far as the bag and had to turn it off. Just before that, I watched Molly Mae’s Zara haul and it was perfect. She is so much more humble, saying £50 is a bit pricey for a blazer yet Elle has no shame in spending stupid amounts of money. The fact she was so shocked by that ES bag being £20... get a grip and enter the real world.

Reactions: 14

omg the bit about ES really got on my nerves too, her having to defend conmans name 24/7 just proves how much of an arse he actually is! We don’t see carys boasting and calling James amazing saying she hopes her followers finds someone like him because he’s actually a good man and she doesn’t need to pretend

Reactions: 19
I got as far as the bag and had to turn it off. Just before that, I watched Molly Mae’s Zara haul and it was perfect. She is so much more humble, saying £50 is a bit pricey for a blazer yet Elle has no shame in spending stupid amounts of money. The fact she was so shocked by that ES bag being £20... get a grip and enter the real world.
she also said those cream boots were expensive at £99 but sells pjs not far off that 🤨🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whats up with her boobs in the haul ☠☠🙄 they hang so low! And size xs my ass! Shes delusional and anyone can See shes not xs. And its No body shaming cause the size tag doesnt matter.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Notice how she stole Carys and James Thunder revealing their new puppy bang on time with their pregnancy announcement!

Reactions: 13
Notice how she stole Carys and James Thunder revealing their new puppy bang on time with their pregnancy announcement!
She’s an absolute witch! It always has to be about her!! God help any children she has, she’d be an embarrassment to them!

Reactions: 9
The worst was when she put 1 month of being engaged on the exact day of their pregnancy announcement 😂😂😂 so jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.