Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Connors story is so stupid. ‘Had a bit of a nightmare..’ all because he didn’t feel well at the gym and did a few exercises then left. ‘Hope I can make it later’ ffs. There’s real problems in the world. He seems genuinely disappointed too! The privilege! Also has his bio always said ‘part time you tuber’ and that’s it?

Reactions: 24
Connors story is so stupid. ‘Had a bit of a nightmare..’ all because he didn’t feel well at the gym and did a few exercises then left. ‘Hope I can make it later’ ffs. There’s real problems in the world. He seems genuinely disappointed too! The privilege! Also has his bio always said ‘part time you tuber’ and that’s it?
They really think they ate the next Zoella and Alfie don’t they!! ( Dont forget, Elle said her mum and Zoe’s mum we’re best friends) explains why she’s now with Gleam.

Reactions: 9
6C23FB79-E4AB-4B15-847A-C8E2589A9F04.png

the wedding is 2 years awayyyyyyyyyyy... shes
Gonna milk it out so much for the money

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Anyone else feel really sorry for Katie when Lucy opened her MOH box? Thought it was really distasteful doing that in front of her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else feel really sorry for Katie when Lucy opened her MOH box? Thought it was really distasteful doing that in front of her
I felt like Katie didn’t really get her moment because Lucy was banging on about the Angelle Collection stuff as she was opening her bridesmaid box then she opened her MOH box and it was all about that. Poor Katie was just kind of there on the side

• Sad
Reactions: 38
New video up on wedding series. I got engaged in July just after non essential shops opened and I can’t think of anything worse than trying to arrange a wedding with the pandemic still on going on seems ridiculous and unnecessarily stressful I am still over the moon to be engaged! I also love puppies dogs but I cba to watch her anymore nor Gemma Miles with all this cosy tit. The lying about being a size s in Zara is a piss take I am a 12 34E i wear large and sometimes medium bottoms! My sister in law is tiny like size 6 she wears s/xs she is miniature like no hips no bust there is not a scooby do she can fit in that size. I’m no shaming her just don’t know why you would lie or pour yourself into something small!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watching her new video and it makes me so sad that she clearly can’t see what she’s doing to her face :( she’s so puffed with filler it looks plastic. I know it’s your face/ your body do what you want but Elle was so naturally beautiful IMO, even 18 months ago on that couples 20k food challenge with James and carys yes she’d done her lips and dabbled in bits but I think she still looked so pretty. Now... she literally does look like Jennifer Coolidge in a cinderella story i think it’s sad

Reactions: 15
Im not usually so sensitive but I really wish Elle would spare a thought for us who have had to postpone our weddings this year and spent years planning for it to be taken away from us with no idea if we will be able to have our days the way we want next year. She is completley tone deaf

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Come one then....place your bets....how many bridesmaids is she having? I'm saying 12 but it would not suprise me in the slightest if there are more

Reactions: 11
Im not usually so sensitive but I really wish Elle would spare a thought for us who have had to postpone our weddings this year and spent years planning for it to be taken away from us with no idea if we will be able to have our days the way we want next year. She is completley tone deaf
This is why I just can’t watch it anymore I’m sorry you have to postpone your wedding this is why I haven’t even looked into it yet because it must be very stressful I hope your wedding goes ahead next year and it is a wonderful day x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her face match’s the pumpkin she’s holding! 😂😂😂😂. Her face is starting to look deformed now too she’s starting to get the Jackie Stallone look going on looking like she’s in her 40s already 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She reminds me of Sallie Axle 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How delusional is blocking everyone Who gives her any feed back??? It must be a full time Job To be deleting all the comments saying angelle is overpiced tat. How delusional and egoistical Are these influencers??? 😄 Its beyond crazy. Like normal person gets feed back daily/weekly at job. Imagine just deleting all the negative feed back and pretend it, didnt exist. How on earth would you grow on ur Job? Its the same with gemma miles and James n carys etc if you comment anything that isnt wow body goals dream relationship it gets deleted! Honestly how would they survive in normal life? Id rather have one well though feed back than constant ass licking wows. They mean nothing To me if its not thought before said or written. What Are ur thoughts? It amazes me 😆 some of them get paid More than surgeons and all they wanna surround themselves is how amazing they Are. Surely that fucks ur head 😄 Its a weird world this influenza world. Ill go now To the frontline and i guarantee I get some feedback thats not wow amazing 😛😂😂😂 Ps. Shes a massive witch and the boo boo act is starting To crack

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How delusional is blocking everyone Who gives her any feed back??? It must be a full time Job To be deleting all the comments saying angelle is overpiced tat. How delusional and egoistical Are these influencers??? 😄 Its beyond crazy. Like normal person gets feed back daily/weekly at job. Imagine just deleting all the negative feed back and pretend it, didnt exist. How on earth would you grow on ur Job? Its the same with gemma miles and James n carys etc if you comment anything that isnt wow body goals dream relationship it gets deleted! Honestly how would they survive in normal life? Id rather have one well though feed back than constant ass licking wows. They mean nothing To me if its not thought before said or written. What Are ur thoughts? It amazes me 😆 some of them get paid More than surgeons and all they wanna surround themselves is how amazing they Are. Surely that fucks ur head 😄 Its a weird world this influenza world. Ill go now To the frontline and i guarantee I get some feedback thats not wow amazing 😛😂😂😂 Ps. Shes a massive witch and the boo boo act is starting To crack
Going on a mass blocking is the beginning of the end

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.