Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of "influencers" are a bit middle aged. At their age I was scraping by, had a weekend job to supplement my "career" job, didn't go out and about a great deal, but would go out for dinner or dancing with pals a couple of nights a month. I moved abroad for a couple of years, came back.

I'm now doing well for myself (not a brag, just the result of hard work), I bought my first house two years ago with my partner and we got engaged last Christmas. But I'm 36, I've had life experiences good and bad, I've had a lot of struggles, and I've had a lot of good times. I've made memories.

Can't help but feel they've nothing to aspire to - if you've got your "dream house" and are engaged in your mid 20s, what's left? Where do you go from there? And what have you deposited in your memory bank? Weekend trips to Home Bargains / B&M / The Range / Primark.
agree with all of this, I’m almost 30 and still struggling but on the path to a good career.. like yourself I’ve spent time out of the country and doing all kinds of random jobs!

the ‘Instagram/influencer’ age are too precious to get their hands dirty. Everything has to be picture perfect.

I wrote something similar on the towie thread about influencers wanting to look like they’re in a photoshopped image 24/7 with all the fillers and their ‘perfect’ mannerisms, not a single strand of hair out of place... madness

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think a lot of "influencers" are a bit middle aged. At their age I was scraping by, had a weekend job to supplement my "career" job, didn't go out and about a great deal, but would go out for dinner or dancing with pals a couple of nights a month. I moved abroad for a couple of years, came back.

I'm now doing well for myself (not a brag, just the result of hard work), I bought my first house two years ago with my partner and we got engaged last Christmas. But I'm 36, I've had life experiences good and bad, I've had a lot of struggles, and I've had a lot of good times. I've made memories.

Can't help but feel they've nothing to aspire to - if you've got your "dream house" and are engaged in your mid 20s, what's left? Where do you go from there? And what have you deposited in your memory bank? Weekend trips to Home Bargains / B&M / The Range / Primark.
Hit the nail on the head! No drive or passion as got it all so young!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Latest Angelle collection prices to go live today, wonder how horrifically she will rip people off this time 🤔

Reactions: 8
Why are they all white grey, even the dogs are neutral. Has she had her face done to match Lucy? Watching really old videos and she looks more like Katie. In the days of body building 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest Angelle collection prices to go live today, wonder how horrifically she will rip people off this time 🤔
I’m wondering after all the comments about how expensive it was, she might reduce the prices slightly?

Reactions: 7
6DA67813-4807-4A4A-8065-A3C25B8F5A11.png

her jaw back last October was horrendous, I think the only positive from lockdown is forcing Elle away from the filler

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She spends all this money widening her jaw, putting fillers in her face and hasn't tried to fix her lazy eye? Is she trying to become the Terminator or something?? Maybe she IS the Terminator! Would explain why she's always going "CONNUUUHHHHHHHH!!"

• Haha
She spends all this money widening her jaw, putting fillers in her face and hasn't tried to fix her lazy eye? Is she trying to become the Terminator or something?? Maybe she IS the Terminator! Would explain why she's always going "CONNUUUHHHHHHHH!!"
She did actually try to fix her eye but it didn’t really work and soon reverted back to how it is 🤷🏽‍♀️

Prices are up. Hoodies are £30, joggers are £30-£35. Big hoodie and jumpsuit is £45 and cardigan is £50. Cheapest item is a crop top at a whopping £25.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Could be worse I suppose. I still don’t think the quality matches the price though.
Yeah it wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting but still too much. None of it is original so you can get very similar joggers for half the price somewhere else.

I do like this collection (apart from the bodysuit which looks like it's ripping the model in half) but it is still not affordable at the best of times, let alone during a pandemic!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched Gemma Louise Miles new gift guide video? I feel like there was a slight dig at Elle with the fluffy hoody she showed saying it 'feels like a cloud and is ONLY £12.50'

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.