Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still have doubts over the hips being natural, I disagree when I watch back old vlogs and i have seen them all that her hips are naturally like that. They are a very unnatural shape now imo. Fat does not just deposit itself disproportionately in one area without it smattering elsewhere
This is my first post but just had to comment as I’ve seen her in real life at Bodypower expo in 2017 wearing gym leggings. She does have a very unusual distribution of fat on her hips. She was relatively lean all over but had pronounced love handles/side muffin top that protruded out quite far then went a lot narrower at the bum. Almost like a shelf. This is visible in some of her earlier YouTube videos and some insta photos. I assume this would have become more pronounced as she’s gained weight.

I don’t think she has that typical hourglass figure with big hips and bum. I think she has just learned to dress for her shape and wear clothes that make it appear that the shelf is actually big hips. Like wearing very high waisted clothes that then skim over the love handles. Also evidenced by the pancake arse in one of her recent videos (bridesmaid announcement vid maybe?). I also think she’s got a lot better at posing in recent years to change how her shape appears when in tighter clothing.

Reactions: 11
This is my first post but just had to comment as I’ve seen her in real life at Bodypower expo in 2017 wearing gym leggings. She does have a very unusual distribution of fat on her hips. She was relatively lean all over but had pronounced love handles/side muffin top that protruded out quite far then went a lot narrower at the bum. Almost like a shelf. This is visible in some of her earlier YouTube videos and some insta photos. I assume this would have become more pronounced as she’s gained weight.

I don’t think she has that typical hourglass figure with big hips and bum. I think she has just learned to dress for her shape and wear clothes that make it appear that the shelf is actually big hips. Like wearing very high waisted clothes that then skim over the love handles. Also evidenced by the pancake arse in one of her recent videos (bridesmaid announcement vid maybe?). I also think she’s got a lot better at posing in recent years to change how her shape appears when in tighter clothing.
Yeah you can see this on her current story in the grey sweat pants, if you pause it when she rotates.
I don’t know if she has had fat injections there or it’s natural 🤔 but if she just did lower body (RDL, lunges, squats etc etc) it’d even out lovely and that dip wouldn’t be so obvious but then again she might not be bothered which is fair enough!

Reactions: 1
Tbh I've got that on my hips but I've got a thicker waist also. It's just where the fat sits. I've been smaller and it still remained.

Reactions: 4
Think Conmans shoe story and Elle are both spoken about in this podcast. Interesting, it is from the blog about influencers.

I just listened to this and I really enjoyed it. Honestly these influencers need to think before they post that they spent £££’s on new cars, home improvement updates or on trainers. A lot of the world is in the tit right now and worrying about putting food on the table or paying our rent/mortgage.

Love that she mentioned about the rip off Angelle scrunchies 😂

Reactions: 3
If she has had a BBL (which I deffo don't think she has), she would want a refund cos she certainly doesn't have any sort of big bum and surely a BBL is to have a big bum and hips? I think her figure is just like that and she is bigger on the hips

Reactions: 6
i really don't understand how people have come to the conclusion elle has had work on her body, it's blatantly obvious her hips are natural. every individual's body composition is completely different - some people store more fat in their thighs, boobs, arms, stomach etc... she simply stores more fat in her hip/love handle area, it's ALL genetics. this is why you see them in old pictures where she was competing, you cannot spot reduce fat!!!! you lose fat from everywhere hence the ratio remaining the same but her entire body having a lower fat %

she very clearly hasn't had a bbl, implants, a butt lift, sculptra injections. her proportions are all way off - no doctor would leave a patient with a tire and a flat ass like come on

honestly, stop reaching so far you're gonna hurt yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 36
i really don't understand how people have come to the conclusion elle has had work on her body, it's blatantly obvious her hips are natural. every individual's body composition is completely different - some people store more fat in their thighs, boobs, arms, stomach etc... she simply stores more fat in her hip/love handle area, it's ALL genetics. this is why you see them in old pictures where she was competing, you cannot spot reduce fat!!!! you lose fat from everywhere hence the ratio remaining the same but her entire body having a lower fat %

she very clearly hasn't had a bbl, implants, a butt lift, sculptra injections. her proportions are all way off - no doctor would leave a patient with a tire and a flat ass like come on

honestly, stop reaching so far you're gonna hurt yourself
We've honestly had this conversation a million times and every time I remind people that even at her lowest weight she still had prominent hips. She's an extreme pear shape but she stands to try and give the illusion of being an hourglass. Elle has not had work beyond her boobs and filler done, she just weighs more than when most of us first followed her.

Reactions: 12
We've honestly had this conversation a million times and every time I remind people that even at her lowest weight she still had prominent hips. She's an extreme pear shape but she stands to try and give the illusion of being an hourglass. Elle has not had work beyond her boobs and filler done, she just weighs more than when most of us first followed her.
I watched the old fitness vlog the other day and you can see there at a tiny low weight, she still has hips. I agree I don't think she's had that kind of work done. I think she had those big boobs to balance her shape and because that's the look con-artist favours.. he loves to comment on a "snatched waist"

Reactions: 5
I watched the old fitness vlog the other day and you can see there at a tiny low weight, she still has hips. I agree I don't think she's had that kind of work done. I think she had those big boobs to balance her shape and because that's the look con-artist favours.. he loves to comment on a "snatched waist"
God, why does the term”snatched waist” give me the utter creeps? It makes me feel a little sick actually.

Reactions: 18
God, why does the term”snatched waist” give me the utter creeps? It makes me feel a little sick actually.
Vile isn't it 🤮 he kept saying it on the vlog where he picks her outfits... things that he'd seen on other girls on instagram, so he thought he'd get them for her 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Have to agree. It seems to be a running trend with these “influencers”

So SNATCHED
Hits differently
Slaps differently
We move
A vibe
Such a vibe
Can’t cope, can not cope
Today’s fit (this one is particularly irritating)
It’s the XYZ for meeee

Ugh, I’ve wound myself up, gonna have to log off 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Only recently started watching Elle after the engagement thing, and all I have to say is...I love Katie 😭 does anyone know if she has her own channel?? So I can watch her without Elle in 😅

Reactions: 12
Only recently started watching Elle after the engagement thing, and all I have to say is...I love Katie 😭 does anyone know if she has her own channel?? So I can watch her without Elle in 😅
No I don’t think she does 😢

Swear all she does is watch Harry bloody potter 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched Gemma’s christmas gift guide for her and now watching Elle, at least Gemma showed the products really! Was a bit boring just listening to her without any easy visuals to see it whilst watching!
Also thought this, may as well have been a pod cast. Felt rushed, oh Gemma’s is out better film mine..

Reactions: 1
Yeah you can see this on her current story in the grey sweat pants, if you pause it when she rotates.
I don’t know if she has had fat injections there or it’s natural 🤔 but if she just did lower body (RDL, lunges, squats etc etc) it’d even out lovely and that dip wouldn’t be so obvious but then again she might not be bothered which is fair enough!
I'd put money on her not having work done to her hips. I have a very similar body type and can tell you now that having a hip shelf is a big insecurity of mine (I'm a UK size 12, 5'1"). Also you're wrong about the workouts to even it out. Been there done that. The only thing that reduced them is overall weight loss, and even then the rest of you shrinks too to match

Reactions: 10
I just watched Gemma’s christmas gift guide for her and now watching Elle, at least Gemma showed the products really! Was a bit boring just listening to her without any easy visuals to see it whilst watching!
I found Elle's entire video to be subpar. Apart from being so tedious.. it wasn't even relatable for her audience.. loads of the stuff she was shilling was super high priced and way out of the average viewers budget. As well as actually showing the items, Gemma included affordable stuff that us peasants can afford

Elle's ridiculous suggestions included:
A tacky Dior bracelet that looks like something you'd get from an Argos Catalogue (€350)
Generic looking trainers from balenciaga that cost half a months rent (£650 - £800)
White Company Hampers stuffed with overpriced white shite (£250)
Oh and of course shameless self promotion for Angelle Collection which totally isn't overpriced at all, nope never

I'm sorry Elle (yeah boo I know you read these posts), but don't bother with the affiliate codes when your target demographic can't even afford the products you are shilling. You're wasting your time angel gal xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yes! I’ve seen her over the years out and about, it is like a shelf now you’ve said it!!! She is very very good at posing/photoshopping.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.