Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here4tea123

I don’t know if she does this all the time and I’ve just never noticed before but genuinely shocked at the driving whilst vlogging thing. Surely illegal?!

JessAmy145

But it's ok for you to "like" nasty posts about Niomi Smart and boost them up?

Ok boo
I’ve not “liked” anything nasty about Niomi, I gave constructive criticism with her new brand as I feel she didn’t market it/promote well, I “liked” a post about concerns for her health and I had a rant when she posted a very tone deaf story about public transport when people like me struggle to get to work no matter how early we leave...

And I’ve no idea why people think I’m one of them when literally my Insta has the same profile name 😂

Literally just said I felt there’s no need to be down right spiteful and malicious about someone’s appearance but there you go. 🤷🏼‍♀️

sushimama

Chatty Member
Any one got any clue how much the engagement ring was? I saw they said over £10k

It must've been somewhere around that, yes. You can get a diamond that size for that price if you don't buy it at Tiffany's - which he didn't. Someone here found it on Etsy I think and it was around 10k.

DrStriker

Elle thought she was going to be the British version of Nikki Blackketter or all the popular fitness influencers around 2015/16, yet she never actually liked exercise or eating healthy. She even admitted at one point she thought doing a bikini competition would bring her fame! shows how knowledgeable she was about UK bikini/body building circuit!
Never knew that! Kind of undermines the idea that any of this happened organically. Make me a bit sad to think about someone putting that much time and hard work in to something they don't enjoy just for fame

Andjello

Chatty Member
I felt sooooo bad for Katie in that video with Lucy being asked to be maid of honour in front of her :( and then rubbing salt in the wounds ‘who else would I have actually asked apart from you’???.... I know Katie probably wouldn’t have been able to arrange everything to Queen Elle’s liking but she could have at least asked them both knowing that Lucy would have done everything anyway? Poor Katie, she handled it so well :(
Maid of honour is usually a married woman