Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
It’s nice she’s keeping her Mums furniture but I agree, why does she have to mention it’s from Harrods? Shouldn’t matter it’s from and honestly it just makes her post seem more braggy and takes away the sentiment behind it.
It’s a shame she’s selling her old furniture, all the money she has I’m sure she doesn’t need big ££ for it, wouldn’t Katie like any of it? She’s just starting out or maybe some other friends, if I had her money during these difficult times I’d ask around to see if anyone is in need first before selling for lots of money.

Reactions: 30

Sticky One

VIP Member
I know it’s totally ridiculous but I honestly haven’t been able to stop thinking of Katie all day, I obvs don’t know her personally but just the look on her face made me feel feelings that I can only assume she was feeling. Katie seems like such a lovely girl, and adores Elle and I feel so sad that her only full sister who she has lived with didn’t pick her in the most important role because Lucy fucking Jessica Carter fits the glamorous role.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rvg

VIP Member
Clearly the launch didn’t do aswell as she hoped seeing as I just got this sponsor this morning!
Normally I’d 100% support small businesses especially those being run by women but I’m actually so happy to see the launch didn’t go as well as planned. That’s karma for conning your “angels” into buying cheap clothes made from China that are going to fall apart after one wash. The prices she is charging her teen-young adult audience is actually disgusting

• Heart

Marymoo13

It’s actually disgusting how frivolous she is with money. That’s thousands of pounds worth of furniture THATS LESS THAN A YEAR OLD, and she’s selling it?!?
To make space for furniture from her dead mums house. I’d say that’s an okay reason to get rid of the furniture she has.

Lorny

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow Connor today. Absolutely can’t stand him and his shitty hair. Spent hundreds on some 380s And then rates them a 7/10. Is it just me who wouldn’t buy something unless I absolutely loved it especially for that amount of money!
He’s such a dick. He’s a massive reason why I can’t stand Elle anymore. He is so happy to leech off her and she just lets him. He thinks he’s gods gift to women, the lad is absolutely vile!! Many apologies to anyone here who thinks he’s a top hunk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They all try and outshine each other with the poxy cosy Christmas shite. It's absolutely tragic. Imagine being fuming that someone had chosen their Xmas colours and put their tree up before you ....get a life and some trousers Elle.

• Haha

bunnyboo

VIP Member
View attachment 297560
is she trolling us or what? She’s not been taking much time for herself recently? Elle hun you don’t work, everyday is for yourself and as for lie ins, pretty sure you can do that every day too because you don’t work. Does she hear herself sometimes? Does she realise how privileged she is?
Relax? Relax!? Her whole life is spent relaxing :LOL:

What does she classify as a hard day of work? Getting lash extensions and botox/filler done, eating out in another expensive restaurant, making an instagram story about some shite product she's been paid to talk about and before collapsing from exhaustion at the end of the day with another bag of M&S Giant Buttons. Get ta fuckkkk.

Kiwigal

I felt sooooo bad for Katie in that video with Lucy being asked to be maid of honour in front of her :( and then rubbing salt in the wounds ‘who else would I have actually asked apart from you’???.... I know Katie probably wouldn’t have been able to arrange everything to Queen Elle’s liking but she could have at least asked them both knowing that Lucy would have done everything anyway? Poor Katie, she handled it so well :(

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Con artist looks like he would serve your nan a cocktail then try and hump her... his dad looks like he'd fight you in B&M over a reduced pack of Strongbow. How does this even work? 😄 what does his mother look like I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The majority of the country has been absolutely battered by storms, rain, hail and sleet ...and there's Elle, out for a stroll around town without her trousers.

• Haha

rlouisep9

VIP Member
"Lockdown news is hard, I'm with you guys, but in the meantime here is my £110+ Primark haul and White Company Christmas decs spread across my big house"

• Heart

Asgc22

Proper long time lurker but I've had a glass of wine so thought I'd comment! Think the comments about her size are so true, I'm not a big girl in anyway but her stories and posts made me feel really shit about myself, I'm a bit smaller than her but I can't even fit into a 12 in certain shops and have gone through a bad cycle of starving myself because I think I'm abnormal. Clearly she feels uncomfortable in her body but she's stigmatising the women she's hoping will spend money on her collection. If she was authentically a body positive influencer she'd be way more lucrative and her business model would be more sustainable! Just my two pence x

• Heart
I hate to break it to you ladies but she did indeed go out like that.....my partner works in Bath and was telling me about this girl he saw with a ridiculous outfit and then I showed him the pic of elle and he confirmed it was indeed her.....absolutley shameful! Also.....if she gets anymore filler her lips are going to explode!!!! She looks like a barbie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Lalala17

Im not usually so sensitive but I really wish Elle would spare a thought for us who have had to postpone our weddings this year and spent years planning for it to be taken away from us with no idea if we will be able to have our days the way we want next year. She is completley tone deaf

• Heart

bunnyboo

VIP Member
When I worked in retail we used haaaaaate people like Elle who think Christmas season starts on the 1st of November. Because we'd be forced to pander to them and start putting out Xmas shite in October and listen to Xmas music on loop for 2 months straight. The rants we used to have about the Elle Christmas obsessed types over smoke breaks round the back of the shop were the best though :LOL: we'd always come to the same conclusion that these rich spoilt types have literally nothing to do with themselves (It's not like they have jobs) so they fill their time by buying cheap tat every year and decorating their already tacky houses lol.

I also love that she's still trying to show off her totally expensive "I can't believe it's not Tiffanys" engagement ring every chance she gets. Like who points at something this way?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

LeilaMayxx

Thing is she said she was a size 8 around 3 years ago when she was a lot, lot slimmer. You can’t get massive fake boobs and have your hips widen hugely (as this is where I think her body stores weight gain first) and still be a size 8...

Lilt

BF41F118-4679-4562-85EB-333EE1C3C2FB.png

Someone in the thread may have already mentioned this earlier but I don’t know why I was so surprised that greasy con didn’t share ANY recent pics of Elle except the one with Hector. To me that says a lot about what he thinks about her appearance.... he’s only got his eyes one thing ££££££

• Heart
  • Haha