Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That proposal made me feel ill.. when Connor said in his video that it's what we've all been waiting for like Thier lives are the only ones that matter .. duck off

Reactions: 21
Connor and Jordan in the hot tub. Just like my brothers girlfriend, look like smug freeloaders 😫

That proposal made me feel ill.. when Connor said in his video that it's what we've all been waiting for like Thier lives are the only ones that matter .. duck off
Omg and when he said something like “I’m going to make her the happiest girl in the world” shouldn’t it be “she’ll make me the happiest man in the world” (by accepting his proposal) 😩. If I watched that back and saw him say that I would be really upset

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The video of her in the car made me cringe!!! He is going to propose in two days ..... two days later .... I had no idea 🙄🙄🙄 twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Connor and Jordan in the hot tub. Just like my brothers girlfriend, look like smug freeloaders 😫

Omg and when he said something like “I’m going to make her the happiest girl in the world” shouldn’t it be “she’ll make me the happiest man in the world” (by accepting his proposal) 😩. If I watched that back and saw him say that I would be really upset
Do they edit their own videos? Or did they have someone make that for them.

They never pay the every last detail girl it’s disgusting she’s done so many hours out of pocket. What happened to supporting small businesses through a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve been watching the comments any slightly negative or criticism is swiftly deleted 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Seeing as people are starting to post old tweets from Elle’s old Twitter should we be censoring people’s names?? Both Elle’s friend in this pic and ex in the last pic are not in the public eye so imo ( I know them both and are very sweet people) shouldn’t you at least censor the name?

Reactions: 7
That was the fakest thing I've ever watched 😂

What was the video Elle did in the car?! 😂 Tears too! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me that’s really bugged by the way she keeps trying to hold the dress up? Even in the photo on her Instagram 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if already been posted, what do people think of the ring? Pretty big isn't it how many carats do we reckon?

I’ve just watched their proposal video. OMG. I got engaged in May. It wasn’t a complete surprise as we had been talking about the next steps for a while. I did expect it on that day but I didn’t have that “feeling” that Elle had. It’s all done for the vlog. I reckon she knew exactly what was going on, that he would be proposing. He seems like a complete tool too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is literally NO WAY that he spent £30k on a Tiffany ring. View attachment 221018

I checked because I’ve been researching rings a little bit recently (🙈) and you can probably get it a lot cheaper if it’s not Tiffany’s. Here for example (with minimal effort) it could be done for around 8k. Which is still crazy amount of money, but much more possible.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think the saddest part is in years to come she’s the one with the true memory you know?

She’ll know how much was set for ‘the gram’ and she’ll feel ridiculous deep down knowing it was so set up for something that likely wouldn’t exist in the future in the same way.

It just sad and so see through. It looks aesthetically great but I find it so contrived as they must have had a convo to say she wanted it filmed - let’s be fair if Connor had decided himself he’d have got Jordan the photographer to do it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.