Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they separate years ago though, when he still had 💰💰💰 wouldn’t surprise me if he put all assets in his wife’s name so they couldn’t be repossessed from him
They divorced when he was worth millions so I think she did get a lot if we're going 50/50. I'm not sure if his assets were frozen at the time of the divorce as the court case was at its peak in about 2009/2010 when they got divorced. I wouldn't put it past him to give her a very generous settlement knowing full well he would be more than likely bankrupt a year later anyway.

His pubs aren't doing well - companies houses says as much. They were 88k in debt and that was before Covid.

Reactions: 5
Between Ellie telling Katie her mum “dropped” off a gift for her birthday and this totally staged set up! I’ve literally lost all respect for this discusting pair .....they are only out to make money ....RIP off their “angels” and line their pockets from manipulating people!!! Like hinch and every other god damn influencer it boils my blood watching the sheep that fall for this utter bullshit....their lives are not real!!!! It’s all for show and for the gram stop idoliseing these morons....stop dumbing yourself down thinking this is what is aspirational in life..... it’s very quite sad 😔

Reactions: 25
Between Ellie telling Katie her mum “dropped” off a gift for her birthday and this totally staged set up! I’ve literally lost all respect for this discusting pair .....they are only out to make money ....RIP off their “angels” and line their pockets from manipulating people!!! Like hinch and every other god damn influencer it boils my blood watching the sheep that fall for this utter bullshit....their lives are not real!!!! It’s all for show and for the gram stop idoliseing these morons....stop dumbing yourself down thinking this is what is aspirational in life..... it’s very quite sad 😔
I agree - I was in tears watching that video with Katie... although I was slightly hungover and emotional anyway 😅

But it wasn’t until I sat back and thought about it - it wasn’t sitting well at all. It shouldn’t have been on camera. My heart aches for her - you could see how emotional she was, and to capitalise on that is beyond wrong whichever way you look at it.

Such a personal moment should never have been uploaded once they saw her reaction 😤

Reactions: 19
For “somehow” making the stars align and “somehow” sending me a wedding dress for my SURPRISE proposal that I knew nothing about.

Elenorrrrrrrr, come on. This is insulting for your subscribers who actually enjoy you and your videos. 😬😩
I hate the nails, how much nicer would short neat nude nails have been 🙈🙈 I hope my bf waits til my nails are just right or else cancel the whole thing 😂😂😂 also not being mean in the least, but I’ve put on weight in lockdown and was feeling quite down about it, being a size 12-14 for the first time in my life but elles arms/fingers are the exact same size as mine, so I’m either waaaay larger than than I think or elles lying about being a XS-S

Reactions: 15
It looks identical to the Tiffany ring on the website. Might be slightly different setting under the main stone. Wonder what size it is
He could’ve had one made to look like it but at a fraction of the price.

Reactions: 6
The way she’s going on about it being her dream ring 😂😂😂😂😂

Of course it is as she picked it out and brought it with HER money! 😂😂😂😂

Bet he can’t wait to get his claws into her money and have a proper claim to everything should it all go tits up!

Reactions: 8
First time poster on this thread but what a load of contrived BS that proposal was! The dramatic pauses for effect and the ‘feeling’ he was going to propose ‘in 2 days’ even with the title ‘2 days before’ I mean could this be any more orchestrated! Just OWN IT if you want a fairytale proposal, don’t pretend you thought you were flogging a new powder in a Nadine Merabi dress under twinkle lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolutely creased that her engagement was #gifted 😭 conman still doesn't look 100% convinced😬

• Haha
That video was so fake it’s unbelievable 😂😂😂 as if she ever thought Charlotte tilbury would have a photo shoot like that 😂😂😂 it’s clear she knew con was walking out and not Charlotte, why would Charlotte tilbury meet her under a load of fairy lights hahahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s probably this one 😂😂😂it’s 100% not Tiffany

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I honestly don’t think they’ll get married for a few years yet. I think they’ll milk the hell out of the engagement over the top engagement party for content and the gram OTT hen, stag parties etc again for the gram and then we’ll get nothing but wedding content for the next few years and then they’ll milk the hell out of the wedding for as long as they can
Notice Elle’s over the top crying in her “I have a feeling” clip. She had no reason to cry about knowing he will propose soon, she’s been knowing for years
exactly it’s all so dramatic for insta and YouTube to impress these young girls that look up to her and believe anything they see. it’s all staged

That video was so fake it’s unbelievable 😂😂😂 as if she ever thought Charlotte tilbury would have a photo shoot like that 😂😂😂 it’s clear she knew con was walking out and not Charlotte, why would Charlotte tilbury meet her under a load of fairy lights hahahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s probably this one 😂😂😂it’s 100% not Tiffany
Of course she knew all along why else would they use that excuse to cover it up they’re full of lies and making people believe any rubbish

Reactions: 4
SoOOOoOO romantic.....
#affilatelink #affilatelink #affilatelink #affilatelink
#affilatelink
#affilatelink
View attachment 220935
This picture😂😂 she really is a z-list actress and of course the angels Are crying and buying it all 😱 like even a blind person can See how staged and un real everything is! She really is hooked on the attention. Like they would do anything To get the eyes on them.

Omg. Imagine the Style Queen wedding dress 😱 it will be something so tacky and hidious I cant even imagine it yet!

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain. It says PR Product next to Everylastdetail. Did they pay her for it or does the exposure help her? I know the girl behind the company. Would be interesting to know. Sorry. I don't understand all this crap.

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain. It says PR Product next to Everylastdetail. Did they pay her for it or does the exposure help her? I know the girl behind the company. Would be interesting to know. Sorry. I don't understand all this crap.
No they didn't pay her if it says pr product. Its a fancy way of saying gifted

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.