Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being on a CT PR list and doing a CT Campaign are two completely different things though.

When you have the likes of Joan Collins and Charlotte Tilbury herself modelling the campaigns, I really can’t imagine that they would use Elle. As PR - absolutely. On a global campaign - I honestly think it’s far fetched x
She’s probably expecting the next range of influential women lipstick to have one dedicated to her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she “thought” she was doing a shoot for CT?? She would have been sent documents, contracts etc she would have had to sign 😂😂 there’s no way this wasn’t staged

Reactions: 14
My engagement ring was £250 from his mother’s catalogue with 1 tiny diamond on top of cubic zirconia ones, my wedding ring was £50 from Christopher James and I loved it ( 25 years ago )
I put them both in the pawn shop 10 years ago and left them there 😆 Happily divorced now but it’s so sad that the important thing to her was getting this big diamond ring and showing it off because it’s worth mega bucks, and what’s even more sad is that he’s not said this is what I’ve been waiting for for years to marry the love of my life etc, he said it’s what you’ve all been waiting for, it’s like it was all for the gram ( obvs ) and El and none of this was for him, the weddings going to be the same all about showing off and El

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Insta story celebrating that they’re trending on YouTube. Not that they’re engaged and in love etc... That they’re trending. Let that sink in.
I swear if I have kids I’m joining the Amish and they won’t even see a computer until they hit their rumspringa and I can disown them guilt-free if they choose that lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bless her little heart, as per her own words she is the queen of Christmas, Autumn, birthdays, cosy days ...just about everything. Surely now the queen of weddings :cry: May God be with us all through the coming months. But seriously i wish her happiness, but come on being on Youtube, how does that make you a celebrity. These influencers do have serious delusions of grandeur, and there must be some serious narcissistic behaviour to believe you are so special.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That video was so fake it’s unbelievable 😂😂😂 as if she ever thought Charlotte tilbury would have a photo shoot like that 😂😂😂 it’s clear she knew con was walking out and not Charlotte, why would Charlotte tilbury meet her under a load of fairy lights hahahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s probably this one 😂😂😂it’s 100% not Tiffany
if you look on Connor's instagram he was stood outside a Beaverbrooks a little while ago...they do a ring that looks similar for not much less than £4k
IF HE PAID it might be on finance £78 a month

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay I mean no disrespect with Elle’s mum, but when I read this and she said the gust of wind was her mum blowing her dress and hair, helping her get the perfect pic 😂😂😂😂

okay fair enough to say “the gust of wind was the spirit of my mum watching over us”

but her mum helping her get the perfect picture?? 😂 how shallow and absurd

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 38
They’ll probably claim the ring as an expense from their business account so they don’t have to pay tax on it

Etsy
ABCA67C0-0E0F-426B-A860-3BA3484C7295.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way if that ring is really that expensive she wouldn’t cotton on to that much money removed from their joint account as I’m telling you now he certainly hasn’t got the goods to produce that amount of money on his own 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Also if it was Tiffany’s, she’d get the box in a shot or show it in the video or something

Reactions: 9
Okay I mean no disrespect with Elle’s mum, but when I read this and she said the gust of wind was her mum blowing her dress and hair, helping her get the perfect pic 😂😂😂😂

okay fair enough to say “the gust of wind was the spirit of my mum watching over us”

but her mum helping her get the perfect picture?? 😂 how shallow and absurd

You just cant make this tit up 😄 this is just most ridicilous stuff I heard! Yes lovely To think ur mum is with you but To get the perfect insta pic 😄 its just absurd. how Are her minions this dumb please tell me.

Reactions: 12
I was confused that her dad said yes I know why your here yes before Conman even asked. Even though it was staged it’s very sloppy 😂

I notice he kept saying make it her day her happy she wanted it vibes nothing heart felt from him wanting it even the embraces look awkward he rolls his eyes whenever she gets close it’s strange

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.