Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another photo of Ellie’s ring 😂

Not sure if anyone realised she was engaged or not 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s asking for wedding planner recommendations now... they will probably try to get as much as they can for free 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
My ring was £330 I chose it ...out of all the rings in the jewellery shop (Ernst Jones) he gave me up to £2000............I chose my one!!! Cause I liked it ....£300 isn’t cheap I might add and secondly if any women literally cares about the cost of a ring as the most important thing ...then they are a total scumbag and I have 0 respect for them ✌🏼
This is exactly the attitude I’m talking about, acting as if you’re somehow better because you’re happy to accept a £330 ring, maybe £300 isn’t cheap to you but my point was Conman can clearly afford a 10k ring and have change to spare.
It’s nothing to do with the cost, it’s affordability and everyone on here making comments about how they were happy with their non romantic proposal or ‘cheaper’ ring as if that makes you a better person because you’re happy to accept less as if Elle should have had a less elaborate proposal or a less expensive ring when they can have whatever they want.

Everyone’s different aren’t they ☺. My partner puts tons of effort into our lives together, he works harder than anyone I know & is constantly bettering himself for our family. Not that I should have to justify our lives.

I don’t think everyone should have the same proposal that I did at all, most people’s would be far more stereotypically “romantic” - I was just saying that it’s possible for people to be happy with a proposal/life that isn’t so instagrammable or contrived. If you’re not happy with a living room proposal then that’s cool, not everyone would be 😂.
Everyone’s different & I absolutely respect that, but I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t assume my boyfriend put in “little effort” when you don’t really know the first thing about us 😬

I wasn’t talking to you, I respect that everyone’s situation is different but my point was relating to their situation, they can afford to do a more elaborate thing so why shouldn’t they

Reactions: 9
This is exactly the attitude I’m talking about, acting as if you’re somehow better because you’re happy to accept a £330 ring, maybe £300 isn’t cheap to you but my point was Conman can clearly afford a 10k ring and have change to spare.
It’s nothing to do with the cost, it’s affordability and everyone on here making comments about how they were happy with their non romantic proposal or ‘cheaper’ ring as if that makes you a better person because you’re happy to accept less as if Elle should have had a less elaborate proposal or a less expensive ring when they can have whatever they want.
That’s still ridiculous Because what’s the definition of afford - is it what you can buy cash or what you can Finance? I also don’t think either really matter because it boils down to the fact he uses her as a literal bank and it’s not as if he’s scrimped and saved and earned his own hard cash is it

Of course anyone can have what they want no one has disputed it but what everyone has made clear is they see through this over the top elaborate thing because it’s not about what deep down either of them want it’s what looks good for the gram 👀

Reactions: 12
That’s still ridiculous Because what’s the definition of afford - is it what you can buy cash or what you can Finance? I also don’t think either really matter because it boils down to the fact he uses her as a literal bank and it’s not as if he’s scrimped and saved and earned his own hard cash is it

Of course anyone can have what they want no one has disputed it but what everyone has made clear is they see through this over the top elaborate thing because it’s not about what deep down either of them want it’s what looks good for the gram 👀
No definitely not finance, I’m not aluding that a cheaper ring means no effort it’s just my personal opinion that a man should put thought and effort into the ring, save up what he can afford to for several months and then get something nice within his means, wether that be £300 or £10000, and as far as con is concerned he can afford the latter, yeah he earns his money from her but she chooses to let him do that 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I do agree completely that the whole proposal was staged, tacky and all for the gram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Can someone explain. It says PR Product next to Everylastdetail. Did they pay her for it or does the exposure help her? I know the girl behind the company. Would be interesting to know. Sorry. I don't understand all this crap.
Can you ask the girl behind the company why she keeps doing it for free? (Assuming it’s #gifted)

Reactions: 8
Who wants a q&a on an engaged couple when they’ve been engaged for about 3 mins

She can also chill on the ring pics we’ve seen ya ring ellie put it away
oh I do! I asked her on a scale of 1-you planned every second of it how staged was your proposal? Hope she answers!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s acting like she’s the only person that’s ever owned an engagement ring 🙄 It’s getting embarrassing because she paid for it!! 😂 utter c***

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
oh I do! I asked her on a scale of 1-you planned every second of it how staged was your proposal? Hope she answers!
I wonder if she’ll block you?! 😂

Can’t believe how many people are kissing her arse and saying goals ect 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Other Instagramers even posting on their stories wtf to congratulate them 😂😂😂

So cringe and see through it’s sickening as hell!

Reactions: 7
A Charlotte tilbury (makeup brand) photoshoot but she has to do her own makeup with her own products... so believable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.