Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't know why Connor didn't do it when Elle's mum was alive. He said he went into her room in her final days alone to speak to her and I've always wondered what was said. Was he asking permission/telling her his plan?

It's a shame everything has to be staged and carefully planned for marketing because it would've been lovely if this had been done last summer with Debbie able to see it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Gleam prob told them to get engaged, viewings down due to coronavirus what other way to get more followers!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Okay I mean no disrespect with Elle’s mum, but when I read this and she said the gust of wind was her mum blowing her dress and hair, helping her get the perfect pic 😂😂😂😂

okay fair enough to say “the gust of wind was the spirit of my mum watching over us”

but her mum helping her get the perfect picture?? 😂 how shallow and absurd
That's what I thought

Reactions: 7
Biggest load of contrived, staged, false, acted, scripted, manipulative bollocks I've ever seen.... nothing genuine in that proposal or the motive for the proposal whatsoever. Her little 2 days before speech was actually sickly. No need for a self praising soliloquy either 🙄 I normally give her the benefit of the doubt, but there was a nicely placed ad right in the middle of her fake sniffs and tears... I think they just use each other to make money.

Their engagement is basically to keep the viewers bouncing.... just like when a youtuber has a baby, a marriage and a wedding is a massive money earner. She was very proud that it's #2 trending ..... Nice little pocket liner there guys!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe I’m just cynical and bitter bc my man won’t propose lol but seriously the constant ‘first trip out as fiancées’ ‘first dog walk as fiancées’ JEEESUS so cringe 🙄😂 what’s next, ‘first 💩 as a fiancé’???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I’m new to following Elle and only came across her page because of the enagagement, which I am 99% sure was staged.

After reading on here, what’s the tea with her chap? it seems people aren’t too fond of him? Fill me in girls ☕

Reactions: 12
So I’m new to following Elle and only came across her page because of the enagagement, which I am 99% sure was staged.

After reading on here, what’s the tea with her chap? it seems people aren’t too fond of him? Fill me in girls ☕
U mean Dracula?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Asking for good wedding planners??? As if many of her followers will know good wedding planners 60% of your following is young teens and the other half would probably just organise there own wedding like most of us do 👍🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Who wants a q&a on an engaged couple when they’ve been engaged for about 3 mins

She can also chill on the ring pics we’ve seen ya ring ellie put it away

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Once upon a time there was a greasy little jobless man called Connor...who swiftly became CON-artist .... he found a mutual love for spending another person's money (Elle's) while lying and scripting their whole life, which is essentially clickbait.. tjey got a dog for likes and content. They got the dog some fake grass.....he loves liking and drooling over instagram models..he's a fan of the blow up doll look.. telling Elle what to wear and insists on a shaved muff and a thong at all times. The end.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Once upon a time there was a greasy little jobless man called Connor...who swiftly became CON-artist .... he found a mutual love for spending another person's money (Elle's) while lying and scripting their whole life, which is essentially clickbait.. tjey got a dog for likes and content. They got the dog some fake grass.....he loves liking and drooling over instagram models..he's a fan of the blow up doll look.. telling Elle what to wear and insists on a shaved muff and a thong at all times. The end.
Started replying about Con, saw this explanation, stopped. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Biggest load of contrived, staged, false, acted, scripted, manipulative bollocks I've ever seen.... nothing genuine in that proposal or the motive for the proposal whatsoever. Her little 2 days before speech was actually sickly. No need for a self praising soliloquy either 🙄 I normally give her the benefit of the doubt, but there was a nicely placed ad right in the middle of her fake sniffs and tears... I think they just use each other to make money.

Their engagement is basically to keep the viewers bouncing.... just like when a youtuber has a baby, a marriage and a wedding is a massive money earner. She was very proud that it's #2 trending ..... Nice little pocket liner there guys!
i genuinely think they did this to take the heat off the angelle collection going down badly. loads of people commenting saying they unfollowed/unsubscribed after seeing how greedy they were with prices. what better way to distract from that than a proposal🤣

Reactions: 16
i genuinely think they did this to take the heat off the angelle collection going down badly. loads of people commenting saying they unfollowed/unsubscribed after seeing how greedy they were with prices. what better way to distract from that than a proposal🤣
It honestly wouldn't surprise me! I think they're already engaged they just filmed this rubbish to lure the viewers ... and it worked.

Hahaha oooh has it tanked? Well serves them right. They are being absurd with how much they are trying to charge. So brazen they deserve it to backfire.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love this. He also has to be in every video she films.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.