Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually so glad this has come out and exposed Elle. Out of all the influencers, she is up there as one of the worst for setting unrealistic expectations of life for young people. Always making it seem that everything is perfect. This is another example that it never is!

I’ve actually unfollowed so many “influencers” like her, it just proves it’s all samey what they post, it’s all fake, and I’m bored of them all.

Reactions: 4
Something MUST have happened between her and Connor as they would have done an apology video together surely?!
I get why they have done separate apologies - they were tweets from their personal accounts so it warrants an apology from both of them, not a joint apology, if it was a mistake from a brand account yes I’d expect a joint apology but I think they have done the right thing doing individual apologies.

Shame they were half arsed and not believable in the slightest!

do think if they’d have done a joint video people would be saying why haven’t they individually apologised.

Reactions: 5
The apology i saw was rubbish, there were so many cuts during the video and I feel that more could’ve been done to sincerely say sorry. She’s just upset she got caught. I also noticed that she only mentioned her tweets not Connorhea’s, he wasnt spoken about because he made awful tweets as well. She knows she was like that 10 years ago and whether she’s changed or not she could’ve deleted the tweets instead of waiting for them to resurface. So many people have been hurt and upset and sorry does not help in the slightest. I’m much younger than Elle and would never ever dare to write anything like that. Not only is it racist, fat phobic and sexist but she is also incredibly disrespectful. She barely acknowledged the minorities she rudely discriminated. I don’t care if it was 10 years ago, I don’t care if she’s a different person. Her apology doesn’t change a thing.

Reactions: 6
hi chloe👋🏼No one wants her to kill her self. People want her to remove her platform as she shouldn’t have a platform. The apology and time for her self is in hopes of it blowing over. She shouldn’t be allowed to now come back with a platform ‘influencing’ people

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Belly’s house is still in darkness. Christmas lights are gone. Blinds down. Only the Tesla on the drive. She’s gotta be hiding somewhere! Someone has sent her flowers which have been left on her doorstep. Who in their right mind would send a racist flowers is beyond me. Her apology video is as fake as she is and how she still has over 700k followers is beyond me.
Maybe her fiancé sent them to apologise for
the cheating accusations lol

Reactions: 3
hi chloe👋🏼No one wants her to kill her self. People want her to remove her platform as she shouldn’t have a platform. The apology and time for her self is in hopes of it blowing over. She shouldn’t be allowed to now come back with a platform ‘influencing’ people
she clearly ms agree with everything elle has said hen

Reactions: 3
Anyone with an ounce of emotional intelligence can see that the whole apology is just pure passive aggression, at times it was like she was holding back laughter/ a smile… if anything it’s the realest video she’s ever posted, because you can see how much of a witch she is 😂 no fake squealing HEYYY ANGELLEEEES

Reactions: 9
These influencers are the absolute worst. When we f*ck up we don’t just get to take a couple of weeks off work to “reflect” and hope it blows over. We get sacked or we have to sort it out ASAP. I don’t know many influencers but I do know kylie Jenner and her boyf did the same thing recently and now kylies back on insta after her social media break as if nothing happened..!! And I bet elle will do the same eventually. SO unfair.

Reactions: 11
I really expected her to be crying on her apology video. At least we could see an emotion that shows she really feels guilty and ashamed.
But as everyone already mentioned, it looks like she could not be arsed explaining and thought a simple sorry will work.

Reactions: 2
I direct messaged Nespresso about Elle as they followed her, they never opened my message but have actually unfollowed her now. So I’m glad brands are starting to take notice and her video is hopefully gathering the attention to those who might not have been aware before!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Being called out and having to take accountability is not a case of “oh she said sorry and it seemed sincere so duck it let’s forget about it.” That’s not normal behaviour

can all the angles see theirselves out please? This isn’t a thread for racist sympathizers or lost angles

Reactions: 19

Absolutely!! This this 100%!! 👏👏 👏👏

Reactions: 6
I loved the small spelling error in Cons apology, thought that was a really nice touch from Gleam trying to make it look like he actually wrote it. Low IQ vibes xox

• Haha
Reactions: 41
im not calling her innocent, I’m saying the innocent people on here who have mentioned they have a lazy eye and find the comments offensive!! Good lord
Just like all the innocent polish, Indian, gay and curvy people would have found elles tweets offensive. You can keep commenting back but your point is literally invalid.

i’m literally sick and tired of the influencer apology script. Saying they’re going to “reflect” and “learn” ?????? what is there to learn? I’m quite sure it is common sense how the things she said are hurtful and wrong???? I just feel it is unnecessary to include as it just sounds disingenuous. I just believe she is sorry this information was found, she might not say these things now, but I believe once you have racist views it’s always embedded in you. Who is really going to admit they’re racist/homophobic etc? Sorry had to get that off my chest

Reactions: 24
If she was a tv presenter , mp teacher ect she would she would be sacked ..so why should she be allowed to be a vlogger and influencer it's wrong !

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.