Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine you have all this hate you would be heartbroken yet she comes on full face of makeup does not in anyway look like she’s arsed , she then messages that lad as if she’s some huge celeb that everybody wants to talk about . Up her own arse she just wants the comments to stop so she can continue making money !!

Reactions: 22
Also, I think something is really going on between her and Connor.
Seems like they’re not together. Separate apologies. Even profile and cover photos are changed now and he’s not on them

Reactions: 20
Imagine you have all this hate you would be heartbroken yet she comes on full face of makeup does not in anyway look like she’s arsed , she then messages that lad as if she’s some huge celeb that everybody wants to talk about . Up her own arse she just wants the comments to stop so she can continue making money !!
Exactly. That was not the face of someone who has been crying and in emotional turmoil for days.

She’s a nasty bleep and doesn’t give a duck

Reactions: 15
Also, I think something is really going on between her and Connor.
Seems like they’re not together. Separate apologies. Even profile and cover photos are changed now and he’s not on them
Can see the engagement ring in the video though 🥴

Thats abit extreme. She is taking accountability for her actions and after this deadly witch hunt I'm sure she wouldn't even utter the word 'gay' again. Everyone needs to chill out.
you must be okay with homophobia/racism/animal abuse etc etc. no one needs to chill out it’s the correct response and I’m super proud of everyone coming together for all the people who have been deeply hurt and offended by her vile dark words.

Reactions: 17
One possible explanation for the weird angry apology is that she is angry, not at herself but at Connor. Because let’s face it…if it wasn’t for him being a tit she wouldn’t be sat where she is now

Reactions: 13
Just like all the innocent polish, Indian, gay and curvy people would have found elles tweets offensive. You can keep commenting back but your point is literally invalid.
You’re literally missing the point and i’m not wasting my time trying to make you see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How are we almost at the end of another thread since I went for lunch at 13:30 today😂

Reactions: 4
I think Carmie (the boy who did the TikTok about her messaging) is lying. His whole YouTube is known for controversy and that’s how he’s gained his following. He’s done stuff like this before as well lit just for clout.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but are we suppose to believe Connor wrote that post?
Some of those words are not in his vocabulary and we’ve seen for ourselves he can only just put an Instagram post together - only just.

Reactions: 4
Why is conjob just referring to himself in his apology - surely they should be a united front? It makes me wonder if the speculation is true that they're having time apart/splitting up?

Reactions: 6
You’re literally missing the point and i’m not wasting my time trying to make you see it.
Two wrongs don’t make a right but all you seem to care about is a lazy eye comment, literally get over it. I really hope you have this same energy towards Elle with her racism because you really are making yourself look bad here lmfao

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been said but jenna marbles filmed a 45 minute apology for buying an incorrect size tank for a fish and then when people were offended by some of her old content she did a fill blown apology and removed herself from YouTube entirely, and this was someone that was extremely unproblematic in general.
Elle darby, 3 minutes isn't an apology hun.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.