Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People need to get over yourselves. This happens YEARS AND YEARS ago. She’s clearly NOT that person anymore. I really couldn’t careless and will continue you follow her. Don’t act like you lot didn’t say and do things in your past that you regret
Just say you’re racist a move on
People need to get over yourselves. This happens YEARS AND YEARS ago. She’s clearly NOT that person anymore. I really couldn’t careless and will continue you follow her. Don’t act like you lot didn’t say and do things in your past that you regret
yeah maybe at one stage we were all a bit ignorant and not as woke on certain subjects but she deleted 300 videos and had a whole account spouting her hateful and honestly quite vile opinions on people, it’s not a one off it’s literally about 10 pages of her being a pure bleep

Reactions: 44
This wasn’t a one off “off the cuff “ joke. This was repeated use of discriminatory language. She really has something against certain communities. She is a racist. It’s all well and good then saying they hope they can see how they’ve changed by their YouTube videos. But she’s hardly going to post videos publicly going “I hate polish and Indian people”. There is no defending this. She was what, 17 years old? Not 10.

Reactions: 43
Thats a long winded way of announcing yourself to be bigot. Yes, everyone has done things they regret! 100s of bigoted, hatred filled tweets is not it though. So see yourself out, thank you very much!

Reactions: 39
You’re nothing but a woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She's done it recently in over 300 vlogs that she's deleted ............there's also video of her talking about smelly foreign men doing the rounds! She also called someone a P**i on a night out about 18 months ago. Stop excusing racism....!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
If people are allowed to make claims I can’t see why you wouldn’t be allowed to post proof. You’re only posting what she posts. As long as there’s no identifiable information in the photo like house no.
But why do you need a photo for proof? Is her word not enough?
I find it bizarre people want a photo to show her decorations are down. Who cares if they’re still up or if they’ve been taken down 🤨. More important things going off here..

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’m sure most people don’t need to be regretful of inciting pure hate. We are talking 2011 onwards - not the bleeping 70s. Elle’s tweets all 30+ of them are disgraceful. The actions or lack off since the tweets have surfaced have shown she has no empathy or genuine remorse toward the groups shes attacked. Her piss poor apology is only to protect her brand. Anyone that dismisses her actions because of times passed Is part of the problem.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.