Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new thread Anglezzzzz

Thank you to @Tina0893939 for the new thread title winning with 97 likes

Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

RECAP - please read the WIKI for a recap of what has happened.

WIKI:

OLD THREADS:
Elle Darby Gossip Forum

Please check previous threads and/or wiki to see if a screenshot you want to post has already been posted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Followers dropping like flies.....Conjob has deleted all his videos from his own channel.....

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I feel like Elle would have voted leave based off a facebook post saying they would close the borders

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I wrote on the last thread but nobody can reply now…

Can anyone see any traces of likes from either of them on each other’s photos?

Reactions: 2
Previous thread locked but I've asked Lydia millen her opinion
Done, Idc about who the creators are but the more people that know the better. Like James - although it was a disappointing response, it probs brought it to the attention of some people.

Reactions: 4
Tails.com have issued a statement that they're no longer in partnership with Elle

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
Cba keeping up anymore, the threads move too quickly. Has she said anything since the “apology” ?

Reactions: 27
Just looking at saints Instagram there's 15 photos and only 1 has an outfit that's not brown/beige. She really is dull as dishwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where is the statement from tails does anyone know? Can’t seem to find it

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker first time posting! I just wanted to say I really liked Elle and con and these tweets are just so disgusting! And sorry for only now seeing the light of how hateful she really is! I have unfollowed both on insta, unsubscribed from you tube but I also wanted to say that I have reported their insta accounts and maybe with enough people reporting both their accounts can be deleted? They shouldn’t still be making money on likes and ads etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly, I’m going to have to dip out of the thread if we keep having to be told mundane names have unfollowed, and the same screenshot 20 times because people post it before catching up 🥲🥲🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.