Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ll get slaughter for this 😅 but compared to Elle, talking about her image and seeming to focus purely on how she is tainted and she is suffering, Connor uploaded a picture that he can’t make money from, it’s very simple, and he says he will educate himself. She seems to be focussed on herself. If Connor actually proves that he is educating himself, then good for him.
I did love Elle having clearly baked under her eyes to make herself look more pale… but leaving the powder visible, and having fresh fake tan, freshly washed hair and clearly intending to do the rest of her makeup. She doesnt seem sorry at all, and hopefully that video has done more harm than good

Reactions: 24
But when you choose to target the appearance of a racist rather than their actions you minimise the issue at hand, and you offend innocent people who may look similar.
Oh duck sake.

Not minimising it at all. She a racist with a lazy eye 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Although I don’t buy her apology I’m glad she posted it on YouTube rather than Instagram because there’ll be many people who watch her on YouTube that live abroad and weren’t aware of the tweets until now because it’s blown up in the UK but not really anywhere else.

Reactions: 8
MUCH more focus on her online fans that she's let down than the groups of people she targeted with her tweets. The entire focus of the video should have been them.

Her cut aways for tears are only for herself and the impact that being exposed will have on her life.

Reactions: 2
Omg here we go again with the “they live close by” “I know them” where were you the other day then?! Provide proof or off you pop x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think with the apology video, unless you were part of the groups she offended, we aren’t able to say whether the apology should be forgiven or not. I agree that it comes across that she is more upset that her reputation has been tarnished and also, she could have mentioned giving money to some charities? I don’t know, I’m a bit mixed with the apology!

Reactions: 8
I’m a white woman but I’m wondering how many of those comments defending Elle are from white people? Of course, White people would be the ones who are quick to forgive and forget as they don’t understand the impact as a POC. It’s the communities she’s insulted that can only really forgive her. Tut tut
Yeah I agree love, I’m also a white person and finding it increasingly embarrassing how when reading these cretins defending her I see that they are white,
It seems a comment is only valid here if it’s slating the person in question. I didn’t agree with the tweets at all but I do whole heartedly believe the apology was sincere and the cuts were because she didn’t want to cry on the video.
Oh stop, she looked like a child sat on the naughty step for stealing their mums secret chocolate stash

Reactions: 10
She’s not innocent hun. She’s racist, fat phobic, xenophobic, homophobic, a liar and more, but if that’s your idea of innocent then sure thing :/
im not calling her innocent, I’m saying the innocent people on here who have mentioned they have a lazy eye and find the comments offensive!! Good lord

• Heart
Reactions: 9
remove herself from the internet and go live a private life and not have the privilege of being an influencer
Thats abit extreme. She is taking accountability for her actions and after this deadly witch hunt I'm sure she wouldn't even utter the word 'gay' again. Everyone needs to chill out.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
i'm still wondering what her big announcement should have been if tit didnt hit the fan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All she seems bothered about is the awful tweets associated with her name ..It's obviously the money 💰 she's bothered about !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.