Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have a TDLR of the video pls?
Sorry, she’s grown Over the last 10 years from a girl to a woman, then a big list of people she’s hurt (her, her family, her friends, her colleagues, her son) sorry again. It was weird and super aggressive

Reactions: 5
Urgh! Some friends of mine have liked his post! Fucks sake! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Hallelujah bath cats and dogs home have finally renounced her! #justiceformog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Isnt it strange that she uploaded the video on to her youtube knowing people will watch it … in turn she will get money from the views 😅😴😴

Reactions: 7
Why was she so angry during that? We aren’t the racists, why is she so annoyed at us?

Comment section turned off.. meh. Shows she doesn’t care what other people think or if they are upset.

Also 3 minutes is lame. There’s no effort or energy in that. ‘Yeah I’m sorry, whatever’ was the vibe she gave off.

Reactions: 21
I felt more emotion coming from connors post than I did elles video.

Reactions: 18
Isnt it strange that she uploaded the video on to her youtube knowing people will watch it … in turn she will get money from the views 😅😴😴
Videos not long enough
You only get money from YouTube for a video over 10 minutes

Reactions: 5
That.apology.is.not.genuine - why would you edit your video so much if it was a genuine sincere apology???????

Reactions: 8
She's pissed she was outed. That's the only emotion from this video. Decent honest brands won't forget and won't work with someone like this.

Reactions: 12
Hi been lurking for a while but have never posted anything.

idk why but I do think something has happened between Elle and Connor. Why would she change her YouTube picture to just her when it was of her and her family before? I think she’s asked Connor to give her some space. Don’t quote me as I don’t know her or a thing but that’s my assumption.
I don’t know if the rumour that Connor has gone back to his mum’s is true but it makes sense. I’m guessing Saint is with her which also makes sense. I saw someone say she was flying abroad or am I just going crazy after reading all the threads over that last few days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.