Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laulau29

Chatty Member
I’ve put more effort into ordering a Chinese on the phone than she did in that video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155

Lockdownlurker28

Video recap
Freshly fake tan and make up
No sign of Connor
Deeply sorry
comes across quite aggressive throughout
Not the person anymore that was the girl on the tweet, she is now a woman and lived a life and grown
Obviously taking some time off to reflect
She’s deeply sorry
Humiliated everyone around her (and her son- almost cried)
She’s deeply sorry
But still a racist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151

Foxyrin

VIP Member
I agree with fat because its a choice to be fat, unlike being poc/disabled or gay so its not really the same discrimination
Not necessarily. Some people have to take medication which seriously affects their weight. Others may have mental health issues around food.

This is the same as saying people choose to be anorexic!

• Heart
Reactions: 128

evoway13

VIP Member
Tails.com have issued a statement that they're no longer in partnership with Elle

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

Sb123k

Me watching the YouTube video:

DDD16FE7-D0FC-4445-8E35-6E69381B5A42.jpeg

I feel like their ‘time offline’ will definitely include a holiday somewhere to get away from all the backlash!

• Haha
Reactions: 109

Justheretobenosey

Probably a controversial opinion but I personally think in this situation, she can’t do anything right. People will still rip every decision to shreds whether that’s sitting crying, keeping a stiff upper lip, if she had saint with her, having a full face of make up or looking rough like she hadn’t slept in a week etc etc.
That being said, I didn’t think it was a genuine apology, she sounded pissed off that she was having to do it , I think she did it because she’s been told to. I think she probably is humiliated beyond belief and rightly so! She behaved in a disgusting way and it wasn’t a one off, those tweets were the girl she was, and had she not changed herself so drastically over the years to fit with her “image” she displays in public, the girl she peobably still is today. For this reason I believe she doesn’t deserve to have her platform anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

Wophie

VIP Member
That was such an aggressive apology.

Fine... fine... SORRY. I am SORRY ok?!? Just accept it FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 99

Redrose

Just catched up with thread #46 and I have noticed Saint has been mentioned and the social services can we not mention Saint anymore please the boy isn't even 1 year old let alone the age when he can start defending himself. We are here to discuss Elle and Connor and it needs to stay that way not Elle and her parenting for Saint or Saint in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Tea4u

VIP Member
Well your not gonna be fat if you have a eating disorder
Eating disorders don’t discriminate, they’re not just for skinny people. Anyone can have an eating disorder and there’s different types of eating disorders too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion because we are going to be at the end of this one in no time!

Elle Darby #48: Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Honestly, I’m going to have to dip out of the thread if we keep having to be told mundane names have unfollowed, and the same screenshot 20 times because people post it before catching up 🥲🥲🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 89