Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually so glad this has come out and exposed Elle. Out of all the influencers, she is up there as one of the worst for setting unrealistic expectations of life for young people. Always making it seem that everything is perfect. This is another example that it never is!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What are they doing a further education on ?? Also the videos that they’ve deleted.. does anyone know why ??

Reactions: 2
I’m sick of people making out they live near elle and have seen the cars go out ect ect 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How is she sitting there saying the work and the education she’s had over the last 10 years. You don’t tweet things like that to get hatred out of your system. You can’t tell me you stop thinking those things over night.

She has darkness running though her and that’s never going away. She is vile.

Reactions: 5
Thats abit extreme. She is taking accountability for her actions and after this deadly witch hunt I'm sure she wouldn't even utter the word 'gay' again. Everyone needs to chill out.
Everyone chill out! Who cares about giving a racist a platform & a job which pays mega money.

Reactions: 6
That apology was crap.. she sounded like a pissed off 12 year old being MADE to say sorry... shes really not.

Whys con not with her giving his little half arsed apology?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something MUST have happened between her and Connor as they would have done an apology video together surely?!

Reactions: 9
Thats abit extreme. She is taking accountability for her actions and after this deadly witch hunt I'm sure she wouldn't even utter the word 'gay' again. Everyone needs to chill out.
1. She isn’t taking accountability, she’s trying to protect and preserve her brand

2. If highlighting racism, homophobia and a plethora of other bigoted views is a witch hunt, call me a witch. I’d rather that than support and tolerate cunts.

3. The word gay isn’t a problem, utter it freely in context and not as a weapon.

Reactions: 23
Says sorry doesn't look or act it devoid of emotion completely to me clearly staying on social media from what she says

Reactions: 3
I agree with fat because its a choice to be fat, unlike being poc/disabled or gay so its not really the same discrimination
I think you are misinformed. I don’t think being fat is a choice. Eating disorders are not a choice. Health conditions are not a choice

Reactions: 19
Please stop!! She spoke about the tweets from a decade ago, but where was the apology for the YouTube video where she spoke about bald foreign men?

The people she offended don’t need to “chill out”.

Reactions: 6
I think if she has any sense her next video should be one admitting she was racist and not just that the tweets were racist. She should be honest about where these views came from and why she thought it was ok to share them online. I think a longer one could actually benefit a lot of people who hold these views and don’t realise it’s not ok. It could get people to confront their own prejudice and question themselves. Wishful thinking maybe.

Reactions: 7
before and after
That's her statement to the world. It's her saying this is ME looking glam and I'm not going anywhere. That photo choice was not a mistake. I didn't expect anything else from her. She's not ashamed she's inconvenienced in her eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.