Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly isn’t following her too

Jordan lipscombe or whatever her name is still follows her 🙄

Reactions: 2
Right, can we all stop commenting so this little Nan can catch up on the scolding hotter than hell tea please 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also shout out to Carys' insta story that made me aware of this absolute cluster duck of ... let's just abuse every thing ever, even my cat ... You folks kept me up till 2am and work was a joy and a delight this morning haha.

(Goes back to thread 41 .... May the Lord of Digestives save me haha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To only lose just over 20k followers when you have over 700k probably isn’t even a lot for her 😬 sounds like loads to us but she’s probably not that bothered yet!
No it’s not a lot. Hasn’t really made a dent. She had around 785k I think so she’s lost around 40k which still isn’t enough to cause much damage. However it will be upsetting her huge amounts!! She will be panicking big time

Reactions: 7
I have no idea who half of these people you are all saying have unfollowed her are 🤣 echoing an earlier post - can we just focus on when the big names unfollow?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t know if anyone’s said this already (apologies if so) but she had removed her BLM highlight, IMO that’s worse than keeping it up??? 😳😳😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s lost 43k
I know she has altogether but I was meaning since the last update someone posted. It sounds like a lot to lose in a couple of days to us but to her she’s still got bloody loads! Even 50k she won’t be bothered, she has hundreds and thousands. 50k is such a small amount when you have over 700k, it’s not even 10% yet… I don’t think she’ll panic about follower count until it starts dropping below 500k (if it drops that low)

Reactions: 3
No it’s not a lot. Hasn’t really made a dent. She had around 785k I think so she’s lost around 40k which still isn’t enough to cause much damage. However it will be upsetting her huge amounts!! She will be panicking big time
It is alot when a vast percentage are bought followers or inactive accounts. More smoke and mirrors! Father like daughter.

Reactions: 5
she hasn’t removed it, someone said this earlier but again it is still showing on her Instagram
My bad!! It’s moved from the front highlights so whether she has deleted some things from it then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry it’s hard to keep up as I’m at work! 😭

When is this damn apology coming, the later she leaves it the worst it gets for her surely

Reactions: 2
Sorry to be really annoying but where I’ve deleted both of them I can no longer see the likes from either of them on each other’s posts? Are they still there?

I’ve looked through the likes lists and can’t see a trace of either of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.