Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is a lot of people have the attitude that if it doesn’t affect them then they aren’t bothered and that’s the issue with todays society.

Reactions: 11
One thing I found weird recently…
The fact Conman started going to the gym after having their garage converted with *gifted* gym equipment. It makes me think was he was using ‘going to the gym’ to go and cheat on her? Or maybe just get away and have a break from her because let’s be honest he’s only with her now so he doesn’t have to get a job and has a privileged lifestyle.
I’ve noticed in quite a few of the recent videos she’s SO off with him. If things are true then understandably so

Reactions: 10
OT but what did she see in Connor in the 1st place?!! He looks like he hasn’t seen daylight in days 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
STATS AS OF 04/01/22 LUNCHTIME 😇
YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM STATS
(these stats will be updated on the Wiki as often as possible)

YouTube on 31/12/21 Subs Were: 611k
YouTube on 03/01/22 Subs as of 13.15pm on 04/01/22: 599k

Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 785.5k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 13.15pm on 04/01/22: 743k

Connor's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 191k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 13.15pm on 04/01/2022: 182k

Angelle Collection's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 241.1k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 13.15 pm on 04/01/2022: 236k

SWFT Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were:?? (23.3k around lunchtime 03/01/2022)
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 13.15pm on 04/01/22: 23k

Just had a Costa Hot Chocolate (large, with cream I'm not a savage) and looking forward to catching up on all the latest shenaniganary since I last managed to sneak a peek at work this morning ✌😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Angelika herself was cancelled a while ago
1 tweet which was a joke and not on the same scale as Elle. This idiot messed up big time and directly offended nationalities, physical looks, animals, family members, foreigners in general, accents and so on.
What we saw was tip of the iceberg as they both quickly deleted their recent accounts so imagine what else was on there 🤭

Reactions: 7
For all the yuppies saying you can't punish an adult for what they did as a child, I'm assuming each and every one of those people were outside the young offenders institution in Liverpool every day campaigning for Jon Venables and Robert Thompson's release cos "tHeY wErE oNlY kIdS"
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 exactly! Spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In relation to beauty works- I do think large companies who are currently working with her still will be having to speak with Elle herself/ gleam Pr/
Management teams to take Appropriate action. I guess smaller places that have just sent her free tit in the past can easily remove content but for the ones she’s in partnership now it will be a slower process. It won’t be ignored though

Reactions: 11
Slight;y off topic - yes as they were forced into making videos with the michalaks and zoella a few years ago...(michalaks are no longer with Gleam I believe)
The Michalaks are still with them I think, I spotted them on their list when I was being nosey on there yesterday haha

Reactions: 1
Still with Gleam 😊
Surely Gleam should be ashamed of themselves in this situation too? One of the biggest UK talent managing agencies and they're not conducting background checks on influencers before onboarding them? I.e.... a deep dive through their social media accounts from beginning to end!

Reactions: 16
What was her follower count before this scandal. I sometimes watched her vlogs but didn’t follow her on Instagram
On Instagram, she had 785,545 Followers.
She currently has 743,000

On YouTube, she had 611,000 Subscribers.
She currently has 599,000

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.