Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to wonder if Saints initials are SS by accident or on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine they’d be able to come back from this.
People have come back from all sorts and similar things to this before. Ultimately depends how strong they are to face a lot of back lash at first and if they’re willing to accept it’ll be hard work to build up their reputation again.

Reactions: 3
Gleam is slow on the apology / action ain’t they! The damage control isn’t working and we don’t even work for pr! They have handled this so badly

Reactions: 15
Here’s the most up to date social blade stats. It’s worth noting that even though it shows 21k lost today, that actually means between Monday morning and Tuesday morning. So it was basically from Monday. But it will be interesting to see if the number is higher than 21k down between today and tomorrow morning..

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Mia Boardman is still following.
Mia is mixed race with a mixed race daughter.
Also champions victims of domestic violence… Elle made a flippant comment about a 13 year old victim of statutory rape on Twitter.
I thought she would’ve been one of the first to unfollow.
i unfollowed Mia so didn’t notice, surprised to see she is following!

Reactions: 2
You lot are so funny, some of these posts literally have me cracking up 🤣🤣 anytime I see choccy digestive I can’t stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So admittedly there were only three items on the app from her awful collab yesterday but they weren’t this cheap! Clearly trying to get rid now they’ve unfollowed!!
Haha you could pay me a fiver and i still wouldn't want it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to derail the thread but did they? I didn’t know this! I followed them up until quite recently and found their thread on here but this must have been before I joined? Although I’m not surprised 1 bit
It wasn’t that long ago tbh they were old Instagram comments that have now been deleted there are screenshots in their thread they were actually quite shocking….

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why Gleam etc don’t do a massssive check on these influencers social media history before signing them?! Jobs and universities do so don’t get why they wouldn’t especially considering their SM is their career??

Reactions: 23
To only lose just over 20k followers when you have over 700k probably isn’t even a lot for her 😬 sounds like loads to us but she’s probably not that bothered yet!

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but super interesting tik tok about Connor!!!
EB74B037-CC25-48AF-B54A-2FE47D7C0ACB.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.