Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Elle Darby #47 Resolution for New Year’s Eve? Watching 42K followers leave

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I feel like if you are a close friend like they say they were (carys + James) you’d tell them how wrong they were & sounds like they were checking in on them but I feel like to unfollow them maybe shows that elle n con weren’t remorseful behind the scenes and so c+j have unfollowed to distance themselves otherwise I feel like they wouldn’t unfollow due to potentially inciting more ‘hate’ which they stated they really don’t wanna do. I just get the impression c/e are trying to bury it but c/j aren’t accepting of that - a true friend would tell them to be honest and just own up & apologise sincerely OR bc carys only unfollowed elle maybe it’s just a performative act due to fear of backlash
I honestly think Carys & James did the right thing by checking in and speaking to Elle about what has come to light. If they hadn’t of done that I’d question if they were even as good of friends in the first place

I think they checked that Elle had support before they cut her off just from a mental health perspective and I do believe it’s genuine. I know if I was in their shoes I’d be thinking about how scared Elle must be (even though it is her fault) and not only that I’d want to hear an explanation from her myself & definitely get a feel for if she’s even sorry.

they’re the only people who are close to Elle and con that have publicly denounced them, and they’re not hateful people so I think the statement suits what they’ve always stood for.

Reactions: 50
Not sure if it's been mentioned but In The Style have removed her highlight which was there 2 days ago. I'm surprised Adam hasn't said anything.

Reactions: 10
Their wedding was only a money making/event for instagram anyway. no one gets married because they actually love each other anymore! hopefully it won't go ahead for the sake of Saint, divorces are messy and it's not like they are soul mates, he clearly wants a 17yr old gym bunny

Reactions: 27
Crazy that angelle collection tat is literally made by hardworking 'foreigners' as she puts it as is all of the hauls from primark that she profits from. Paid peanuts whilst she churns it out making a fortune from their labour.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
What is scary is that to tweet those things she must have thought it was acceptable to say them, else she wouldn't tweet it for all to see. So how disgusting must the things she thinks/says but hasn't dared tweet about be?!

Reactions: 10
I honestly think Carys & James did the right thing by checking in and speaking to Elle about what has come to light. If they hadn’t of done that I’d question if they were even as good of friends in the first place

I think they checked that Elle had support before they cut her off just from a mental health perspective and I do believe it’s genuine. I know if I was in their shoes I’d be thinking about how scared Elle must be (even though it is her fault) and not only that I’d want to hear an explanation from her myself & definitely get a feel for if she’s even sorry.

they’re the only people who are close to Elle and con that have publicly denounced them, and they’re not hateful people so I think the statement suits what they’ve always stood for.
I’m sure they would have also explained to Elle and Connor that they would be unfollowing them publicly and they’ve have to accept that.

Reactions: 1
For all the yuppies saying you can't punish an adult for what they did as a child, I'm assuming each and every one of those people were outside the young offenders institution in Liverpool every day campaigning for Jon Venables and Robert Thompson's release cos "tHeY wErE oNlY kIdS"

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
One thing I found weird recently…
The fact Conman started going to the gym after having their garage converted with *gifted* gym equipment. It makes me think was he was using ‘going to the gym’ to go and cheat on her? Or maybe just get away and have a break from her because let’s be honest he’s only with her now so he doesn’t have to get a job and has a privileged lifestyle.

Reactions: 35
What is scary is that to tweet those things she must have thought it was acceptable to say them, else she wouldn't tweet it for all to see. So how disgusting must the things she thinks/says but hasn't dared tweet about be?!
Yep, in her circle of friends and family, no one got her to delete them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.