Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the fact that james and carys should now be cutting ties with Elle in support of the followers that pay their bills and mortgage, it has duck all to do with them. Does not surprise me though that they’re making it about them by releasing statements when they have no reason to. Typical james and carys, they’re absolute morons

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I wonder how long & if James & Cary’s start deleting content including Elle & Con or whether they’ll approach them to do the same 😬

Reactions: 10
Lurker, but I don't think there is a suitable apology. That would have came in the first statement but all those words not one of them was so sorry. So I don't think there's going to be one.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
HAHA I saw your name and was like omg Beyoncé is talking about this omg?! 😂😂😂
Apart from the fact that james and carys should now be cutting ties with Elle in support of the followers that pay their bills and mortgage, it has duck all to do with them. Does not surprise me though that they’re making it about them by releasing statements when they have no reason to. Typical james and carys, they’re absolute morons

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might not mean much but as a POC if there’s anyone white people here ( sorry if I phrased that wrong ) I want to say thank you so much for sticking up for us and the other minority groups insulted. It acc means so much knowing I’m not alone. I feel like people like Ell n that don’t realise how hurtful their words can hurt. It might not directly impact me rn but low-key in my head I’m questioning people n influencers cause I use to love her videos and now knowing she basiclsly hated me is weird. So thanks for doing wat u can and acc bringing light to this. Whether it’s cause u dislike Ell or genuinely feel passionate about BLM n other causes but thank you. Sorry for to derail the thread xx

• Heart
Reactions: 383
Gonna spend my entire lunch break at work tomorrow catching up on this thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The longer this goes on without a video, proper apology or even another statement the worse it looks. Do they really think they can just stay silent until it goes away? Because it won’t. The only person I feel sorry for in the whole disgusting affair is Saint, he didn’t ask to have two vile racist trolls as parents.

Reactions: 52
0956BCED-79AC-47D8-8F4F-F320DB13D701.png

i know this is Elles page, but polly has also recently been called out on things. Still not condoning the words she used etc and I still don’t think she’s innocent at all. But atleast her apology seems a bit more genuine rather than a script from management. And she has been quick to acknowledge it all instead of radio silence.

elle, take note….!

• Wow
Reactions: 73
I do feel bad for James and Carys at the end of the day its nothing to do with them but they still have done the right thing made a statement and unfollowed which is much more than anyone else close has done.

Reactions: 88
i don’t like to bring her mom into this situation at all but does anyone know when her mom started getting ill/was diagnosed? i only ask because i feel like if Elle were to make an apology video of some sort, it would be very predictable for her to go down the route of “i felt that way about the world because my mom was ill and i was so hateful and angry” etc, obviously a bollocks excuse. i’m just wondering what sort of explanation she’ll give, the tweets are so outrageously hateful, more than i’ve ever seen from any other “influencer”, there’s no way she’ll just hold her hands up and say yeah i was a nasty witch and there’s no reason for it. there’s no way she’s not going to address it at some point, maybe not for a few days even a week when it “dies down” (not that it should!) but i really think the severity of this could ruin her online career. any brand that continues to collab with her from now on will earn a bad name for themselves. bet that hotel owner from a few years ago is having a right laugh!

Reactions: 37
Man. Just sat here reflecting on who I was 10 years ago. Worst thing I ever did at 15 was fart into a smartie tube and ask my brother to smell it because the sweets smelt funny.

al take that any day over being Elle Darbs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 147
Might not mean much but as a POC if there’s anyone white people here ( sorry if I phrased that wrong ) I want to say thank you so much for sticking up for us and the other minority groups insulted. It acc means so much knowing I’m not alone. I feel like people like Ell n that don’t realise how hurtful their words can hurt. It might not directly impact me rn but low-key in my head I’m questioning people n influencers cause I use to love her videos and now knowing she basiclsly hated me is weird. So thanks for doing wat u can and acc bringing light to this. Whether it’s cause u dislike Ell or genuinely feel passionate about BLM n other causes but thank you. Sorry for to derail the thread xx
Bless you babe, POC are a huge important part of our world, whether it’s businesses, charities, entertainment, music, and not to forget FOOD😍 they are important, wanted and loved and the UK wouldn’t be the same without them.. my POC friends are the nicest people I know, their families are all so loyal and lovely and it deeply saddens me that anyone can be cruel to them just because their colour of skin differs to white. We stand by you and we love you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Still not sure how anyone can defend Elle and con , they both wrote them tweets with full CHEST! They meant what they said 100%. They need to hold themselves accountable and apologise to their supporters (I myself LOVED Elle and fit into some of the boxes she so kindly spoke about on Twitter) and just feel so fed up of finding out my fave influencers are hateful people. I wish no harm to Elle but as a former fan I just wish she would switch on her camera and apologise. How is it so hard? duck what mangement tells you and apologise publicly on your biggest platform instead of a crappy insta story post.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.