Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to whoever said when is the apology video ....
my guess is on the 7th xxx
BECAUSE saint SEVEN swift
and the number 7 is everywhere and angel numbers are elle’s vibe xxxxxx
My birthday. I'll sit back with a piece of cake and my one cup of tea at the ready.

Reactions: 11
wuuut? I must have missed this.
Please elaborate, can’t see it in the wiki.
When Saint was first born, someone came onto Tattle and said their Nan had approached Elle and Connor in the street and they told her the baby’s name was Zachary 🤣🤣 which it obviously wasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 76
‘Hi Angels, im devastated, Con was cheating on me and I’ve lost friends and I was already struggling before all this came out and now I don’t know what to do. The wedding is off. Stay tuned to see my life as a single mum. Thanks for those that have supported me. I was young and didn’t know what I was saying’

something like this?
I actually think one of the only ways she'd be able to possibly, and I say possibly, win people round again is if she leaves Conman and acknowledges to her followers that racism or indeed cheating isn't acceptable in any form

Reactions: 17
Just regarding the comments about people being concerned about her mental health you shouldn't feel bad for being concerned. Nobody wants to see her hurt or anything especially with a baby involved, it just means you have empathy. I don't want to see her homeless with no income but yeah she's definitely deserves her platform taken away that's all.

Reactions: 72
Might not mean much but as a POC if there’s anyone white people here ( sorry if I phrased that wrong ) I want to say thank you so much for sticking up for us and the other minority groups insulted. It acc means so much knowing I’m not alone. I feel like people like Ell n that don’t realise how hurtful their words can hurt. It might not directly impact me rn but low-key in my head I’m questioning people n influencers cause I use to love her videos and now knowing she basiclsly hated me is weird. So thanks for doing wat u can and acc bringing light to this. Whether it’s cause u dislike Ell or genuinely feel passionate about BLM n other causes but thank you. Sorry for to derail the thread xx

Your never alone and we will always stand by people deserving of it, regardless of race, gender, sex preference, religion etc ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People will unfollow now because they’re worried about their own careers and how it looks on them. They don’t want people DM’ing them and they don’t want the backlash. It doesn’t mean some of the influencers who unfollow aren’t in her DMs or texts supporting her privately…. A lot of them are fake AF and they’ll unfollow to protect themselves but still kiss her arse secretly.

Reactions: 45
Just regarding the comments about people being concerned about her mental health you shouldn't feel bad for being concerned. Nobody wants to see her hurt or anything especially with a baby involved, it just means you have empathy. I don't want to see her homeless with no income but yeah she's definitely deserves her platform taken away that's all.
Couldn’t have said it better. She should be held accountable but some people go so extreme

Reactions: 2
Guys, just seen this on About this account then Accounts with shared followers. If Molly Mae speaks up, she could lose over half her followers in one go! :eek:
Mollys not got the balls to do such thing. She’s also thick as shite and would up wording it horribly

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Guys, just seen this on About this account then Accounts with shared followers. If Molly Mae speaks up, she could lose over half her followers in one go! :eek:
molly won’t speak up

Reactions: 39
few thoughts from the last thread bc i can't bleeping keep up:

glad carys has unfollowed (having a gay sister may have influenced this decision??)
glad soph has unfollowed bc her partner james works with disabled kids
over 30k lost on ig is maaajor!
hilarious that her dad is an ex con and she's soon to have an ex ... called con
saying that the cheating doesn't surprise me he's the slimiest man in existence (although from the look of him he existed a long time ago)

• Haha
Reactions: 59
WOT ABOUT THE MENTAL HEALTH OF THE OTHERS SHE HAS ATTACKED BOTH ONLINE & VERBALLY?! 😡 I will be soooo annoyed if she plays that card

Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.