Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably didn’t have the log in anymore
Gleam. Pure and simple.
if Elle says she’s was “uneducated“ she’ll need to also stop saying she went to a really good private school because clearly not good enough. crime daddy might need to get a refund on that tuition!!
Stonar is an international school too!! Girls from all over the world go there.

Reactions: 4
Ok I was just saying what I thought I had read! All I meant was it was definitely after the tweets were posted..

I don’t believe they received death threats
I’ve only seen people calling them out
why would anybody give death threats to carys and James
I think they read here and are getting themselves far to invloved when all they need to really do is unfollow them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Even on their latest insta posts they’ve had people commenting about the drama, wouldn’t be surprised at all if they’ve had an influx of hate in DMs People are mad

Reactions: 2
A restaurant in Bath that I follow has unfollowed her, word is getting about locally!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
View attachment 962138

i know this is Elles page, but polly has also recently been called out on things. Still not condoning the words she used etc and I still don’t think she’s innocent at all. But atleast her apology seems a bit more genuine rather than a script from management. And she has been quick to acknowledge it all instead of radio silence.

elle, take note….!
Nah sorry, this is just as bad and really not acceptable as an "apology" given the pages of racism and sheer bigotry. Polly literally said she would "stamp on a small Ethiopian child" and said the word "N**ro" was "pleasant". Seriously, if you think Elle was bad, take a look at what Polly said.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
You have to wonder if those still following, Naomi Genes, Mrs Hinch etc have been advised by Gleam to not unfollow. If they have anything about them they will do it anyway, and pronto.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 962138

i know this is Elles page, but polly has also recently been called out on things. Still not condoning the words she used etc and I still don’t think she’s innocent at all. But atleast her apology seems a bit more genuine rather than a script from management. And she has been quick to acknowledge it all instead of radio silence.

elle, take note….!
Elle take note… more like Polly took actual notes from Elle and Connor’s ‘statement’ with the align comment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.