Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i donā€™t like to bring her mom into this situation at all but does anyone know when her mom started getting ill/was diagnosed? i only ask because i feel like if Elle were to make an apology video of some sort, it would be very predictable for her to go down the route of ā€œi felt that way about the world because my mom was ill and i was so hateful and angryā€ etc, obviously a bollocks excuse. iā€™m just wondering what sort of explanation sheā€™ll give, the tweets are so outrageously hateful, more than iā€™ve ever seen from any other ā€œinfluencerā€, thereā€™s no way sheā€™ll just hold her hands up and say yeah i was a nasty witch and thereā€™s no reason for it. thereā€™s no way sheā€™s not going to address it at some point, maybe not for a few days even a week when it ā€œdies downā€ (not that it should!) but i really think the severity of this could ruin her online career. any brand that continues to collab with her from now on will earn a bad name for themselves. bet that hotel owner from a few years ago is having a right laugh!
She will deff use mental health as an excuse and maybe even an "I was uneducated" approach and saying how she knew no better. Wonder why shes no friends

Reactions: 30
I kinda shocked to see she referenced her mum in the tweets, but then again, you're not born with these thoughts/feelings, the likelihood is it was the way she was brought up, racism starts at home or the people you are surrounded by.

Reactions: 30
Really might be controversial but hate how weā€™re forced to start worrying about their mental health, which granted is important and any other circumstances I would care. But if they were genuinely sorry they would of made it quite clear and we wouldnā€™t have a million threads a minute. Them being established influencers I would expect them to clearly communicate an apology not a half assed statement.
Having to worry about someoneā€™s reaction/self harm is the ultimate form of gaslighting. Itā€™s like someone saying to their partner ā€œi will kill my self if you break up with meā€, their partner canā€™t do anything but accept the bullshit because their scared of suicide which seems to be a new and upcoming thing when an influencer fucks up.
People arenā€™t just mad, they are deeply upset and hurt that they are hated/discrimated against because of the way they talk/look - things we canā€™t even control btw - in a country they call home. She literally said I hate polish and Indians (and all the other tit she said) for zero reason, about time ppl like her are held accountable. We shouldnā€™t be gaslit because mental health appears to now be a tool in avoiding taking accountability.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
No excuses for not facing it now and dealing with it head on. If youā€™re truly sorry youā€™ll want people to know that ASAP, you wonā€™t sit about waiting for it all to blow over

Reactions: 24
i donā€™t like to bring her mom into this situation at all but does anyone know when her mom started getting ill/was diagnosed? i only ask because i feel like if Elle were to make an apology video of some sort, it would be very predictable for her to go down the route of ā€œi felt that way about the world because my mom was ill and i was so hateful and angryā€ etc, obviously a bollocks excuse. iā€™m just wondering what sort of explanation sheā€™ll give, the tweets are so outrageously hateful, more than iā€™ve ever seen from any other ā€œinfluencerā€, thereā€™s no way sheā€™ll just hold her hands up and say yeah i was a nasty witch and thereā€™s no reason for it. thereā€™s no way sheā€™s not going to address it at some point, maybe not for a few days even a week when it ā€œdies downā€ (not that it should!) but i really think the severity of this could ruin her online career. any brand that continues to collab with her from now on will earn a bad name for themselves. bet that hotel owner from a few years ago is having a right laugh!
If I remember rightly it was just before she went to uni, so a bit after this

Reactions: 1
She will deff use mental health as an excuse and maybe even an "I was uneducated" approach and saying how she knew no better. Wonder why shes no friends
yeah i guarantee that word will come up somewhere. we should make an apology video bingo! take a shot for every time she uses ā€œuneducatedā€ ā€œashamedā€ ā€œdisgustedā€ ā€œ10 years agoā€ ā€œiā€™ve changed!ā€. same old tit from these influencers time and time again

Reactions: 29
Still howling at ā€œif her brain was developedā€ the receipts suggest things were said at 16/17 and 19 years old!!!!! If a person is developed enough at those ages to sit GCSES, A-LEVELS and be part way through a degree letā€™s say šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø YOU SURE AS HELL SHOULD KNOW HOW NOT TO BE A RACIST! These people defending her are acting as though she was a feckin toddler! WAKE šŸ‘ UP šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 77
So what is everyone thinking of Eltoriaā€™s video? I was gobsmacked she made one and have just finished watching it.

I support anyone making a stand against these horrific views and bringing it to peoples attention. Although I must say I felt some of her comments were very left field & incredibly patronising, away from the facts of the tweets. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Canā€™t help but feel her intentions with this arenā€™t quite right.

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m sure she said in a few videos that her mum was diagnosed like 5 years before or something and it hasnā€™t been 2 years yet since she passed away so think the tweets were a good few years before her mums diagnosis x

Reactions: 7
Can we do predictions for the apology video?

Gonna have to pull something big out to maintain her Following

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.