Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they don’t just temporarily deactivate their Instas - this would be the best option for them. It would stop people being able to unfollow them and it would stop being alerted to their page. I mean it’s good they haven’t because we can spread the word and more can hopefully unfollow but from their perspective they’d be better off deactivating and coming back in a couple of months
They won’t because their life revolves around Instagram! An earlier comment mentioned about how they post every single thing to do with their down to the exterior of their house (plastered in horrible Christmas lights) it’s scary. Why would you post pictures of your child and where you live and your fancy cars to random people on the internet?? For validation from kids .. cause let’s be honest their target audience is teenagers. It’s actually crazy when you deep it!! I know most influencers do it but you can gain a platform AND remain quite private. Look at Kate Ferdinand, I know she’s a different type of “famous” compared to Elle but she doesn’t post pictures of her kids faces, and rightly so.. it’s ever so weird. And this is why they won’t just delete Instagram and get on with their lives which is the most sensible thing to do to give them a fighting chance to move on! The only reason this thread exists is because they want to post every single element of their life to the internet for anyone to see and have an opinion on.

Similar to the Molly mae situation when she was apparently robbed (though I highly doubt it). She still posts to this day when she’s out of the country, interior of her house easy to find on the internet, flashing all her expensive gear. Instagram is actually an illness 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the tweets and comments are vile and she’ll be reminded of that for a while but People that think Elle won’t come back from this are crazy. She’s only lost around 40k James Charles lost over a million followers a few years back in one of his many scandals and still came back so 40k is nothing.
Yeah but JC had millions to lose in the first place , everything is relative & I feel James is more widely known across YT and Instagram compared to our fallen angle so the scandal spread slightly further 😔

Reactions: 12
DO THEY THINK WE ARE STOOOOPID
There are three types of people who use social media.
1. The influencers
2. The average joe, who doesn’t look at stats and takes the influencer’s word as gospel
3. Tattlers, who know what these people are up to.

We aren’t stupid, but the average joe won’t know any differently and that’s what they’re banking on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I absolutely agree. I’m sure I said things in private to my friends back then that I wouldn’t say today but I would have never in a million years posted it so publicly, time and time again. That’s the biggest issue here. If it was once or twice or maybe just a reference to something it could be different but her level of hatred and intensity is bind blowing
Exactly. I’m sure we all said things back when we were younger, that don’t align with our beliefs now. It was just the way the world was at the time. But it’s the level of hatred that comes from her tweets that concerns me personally. Within my friendship group, even back then, no one spoke like that, in real life or online. Maybe I was lucky with the friends I chose, but if someone I knew spoke in that way, they’d have been called out.

Reactions: 6
I definitely think it was a different environment back then. Like you said, Little Britain would never air now. In fact, it’s barely ever referenced to anymore, even by David Williams and Matt Lucas. There are many other similar shows too. I have to say though, I’m not sure I know many people who were open in their hatred as Elle seems to have been. Especially online. Maybe I just wasn’t in that kind of environment myself, but 10 years ago I was more than aware of racism, of homophobia. It really wasn’t that long ago, it’s not like it’s from 30 years ago.
It depends on where you live and some areas were more involved in things like that especially racism if there lived a very big variety of the minorities. I live in a tit country and lirerally no one wants to come here so it wasnt a big thing. And maybe in the UK this was not that long ago but I clearly remember when 8 years ago I was in high school and my biology teacher!!!!!! said homosexual people are sick baceuse they have chemical inbalances and malformation in their brain. So it was a very different view back 10 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I definitely think it was a different environment back then. Like you said, Little Britain would never air now. In fact, it’s barely ever referenced to anymore, even by David Williams and Matt Lucas. There are many other similar shows too. I have to say though, I’m not sure I know many people who were open in their hatred as Elle seems to have been. Especially online. Maybe I just wasn’t in that kind of environment myself, but 10 years ago I was more than aware of racism, of homophobia. It really wasn’t that long ago, it’s not like it’s from 30 years ago.
I don’t think little Britain can be compared to straight up ‘I hate polish and Indians’. I totally agree ten years is not long ago

Reactions: 15
It depends on where you live and some areas were more involved in things like that especially racism if there lived a very big variety of the minorities. I live in a tit country and lirerally no one wants to come here so it wasnt a big thing. And maybe in the UK this was not that long ago but I clearly remember when 8 years ago I was in high school and my biology teacher!!!!!! said homosexual people are sick baceuse they have chemical inbalances and malformation in their brain. So it was a very different view back 10 years ago.
I do agree that it depends on the area you grew up in. I can’t believe your biology teacher said that! Even 10 years ago, I can’t ever imagine anyone saying that! Unless that’s genuinely what they believe. Hope they’ve been struck off since

Reactions: 1
No matter what they say in an apology vid it just wont be authentic, her management will give her tit to say

She can't come back from this, for me anyway

Reactions: 9
Yeppp cinzia , Nadia anya , Kate Hutchins, Emily phillipot ( watch how Georgia may follows Emily’s steps 😂) who else did ?

Reactions: 2
What Elle said is inexcusable. I am from an ethnic minority background and it dissapoints me that someone I have followed for a long time had/has those feelings and opinions.

But my GODDD some of you people on here are OBSESSED. We're all open for a bit of tea and a goss but stalking and harassing them is weirdddddd and the hate being spewed out from some people on these threads is also very questionable.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Feel like pure tit just want youtube to bring back the dislike count. The apology video will hopefully be very disliked but we won’t get to see the numbers 💔

Reactions: 18
Didn't someone post something about beauty works dming them back a couple threads ago?
I doubt they will drop her I think they gonna wait for her apology wait for everything to cool down and maybe come back with another collab

Reactions: 1
Yeppp cinzia , Nadia anya , Kate Hutchins, Emily phillipot ( watch how Georgia may follows Emily’s steps 😂) who else did ?
LOL has Emily actually unfollowed - she was still following last night 😂😂 silly girl

Reactions: 4
Feel sorry for poor saint me i would literally report her to social services and adopt him myself ngl poor kid
Seriously bit harsh that mind. Whatever someones views are, even racist and homophobic it doesn't mean they are incapable of giving a child a loving, warm and caring home. Even photo shopping his photos doesn't mean he is at any risk of harm.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.