Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been trying to look for the statement to send to brands that follow her but can’t for the life of me find it. Can someone help me please x

Reactions: 3
I bet Elle can’t believe all the things “influencers” unfollowing her and the previous love islanders. I think Carys and James done the right thing and I think fair play to them.
They’ve only done it so they can be seen to be doing the right thing. I don’t think it’s completely genuine. They’re protecting their brand

Reactions: 4
I wonder how they're actually going to cope when brands drop them, especially the dog kennels, them actually having to pay for something! I can only imagine how much the dog kennels would cost them if it wasn't a freebie

just looked on the dog kennels website, a 3 day stay for 2 dogs would be about £500!!!!!!! imagine them having to actually pay for it, they wouldn't! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 32
They’ve only done it so they can be seen to be doing the right thing. I don’t think it’s completely genuine. They’re protecting their brand
I think James is genuine but Carys isn’t. That said, I suppose I would rather see potentially disingenuous action, than none at all

Reactions: 21
No, but if she loses 50k or even, ideally, 10% of her original following, that’s a massive slap in the face and will be difficult to overcome.
It won’t be difficult to overcome. She’ll bounce back. Things move on very quickly and all will be forgotten by he average Joe within a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 3
I’m disappointed _beingbrittany hasn’t unfollowed yet.
Im going to assume this is sarcasm? Lol

New to this thread but been on tattle for a while. Never knew who Elle Darby was before yesterday (I’ve caught up with a LOT of threads the last 24hours, you guys are on fire!)

Reactions: 4
Thread tile suggestion - The angel “king and queen” have fallen from grace, now losing followers at a rapid pace.

Reactions: 25
Seriously bit harsh that mind. Whatever someones views are, even racist and homophobic it doesn't mean they are incapable of giving a child a loving, warm and caring home. Even photo shopping his photos doesn't mean he is at any risk of harm.
To be clear I am completely against the social services comment it’s not needed and not what we are about on here. However, she may keep him warm and well dressed and fed but he is literally used as a prop. I don’t think she safe guards him well she clearly doesn’t, we all know where she lives. Not that any of us would have them intentions but you never know who is reading this. She’s literally photo shopped a baby which is completely weird. If that was a mother on a council estate photo shopping a cut/scratch/mark on her face (which can be completely normal and innocent my baby has just scratched his face), but it’s the hiding it that could be viewed as not innocent. It goes a lot deeper than a £200 milk machine and white company baby clothes. How has she been able to concentrate on caring for him properly with all this going on? She was seen screaming in the street getting out the car, was he present? It’s not all good!! But just to be clear I don’t agree on the social services comment but she’s no angel lolllll

Reactions: 22
Does anyone here actually think she’ll drop below 700k? I only found out about her comments yesterday but I already feel like it’s losing traction.

Also Im sure this has been said but I’m disappointed (but not surprised) at the number of people who are dismissing her comments by saying stuff like ‘we all made mistakes when we were younger’. As someone who has been on the receiving end of racist comments from a young age, I would argue that people at the age of 14 upwards are VERY much aware of the gravity and hurtfulness of racist/homophobic/etc comments and wouldnt make such comments without any ill intent
Yes - her stats on social blade are up to date -

followers lost today so far -21,435
total =748,051

She only lost -6,923 yesterday

Reactions: 2
Been lurking here the last few days, I wonder how long it will take for them to release a YT video trying to explain themselves

In the video where Elle is complaining about the gym being full of “foreign men” she is literally sitting in her uni accommodation so she was 18 or older there, STILL making those comments 🤦🏻‍♀️
The girl she called a P@&I on a night out was only a few years ago. SHE HAS NOT CHANGED.

Reactions: 30
Been trying to look for the statement to send to brands that follow her but can’t for the life of me find it. Can someone help me please x
Hello,

I hope this e-mail finds you well.

I'm writing to you in regards to *ENTER BRAND NAME* previously/currently collaborating and working with Elle Darby. Are you aware of the previous tweets posted by this individual, which contain racist and homophobic language, as well as references to animal abuse and body shaming? Regardless of the time, it is evident from the volume, consistency and persistency of Elle’s tweets that this was not a mistake. This was not a one time matter - there is evidence of a repeated and explicit stream of racism, homophobia, ableism and fatphobia.

Moving forward, I hope that this is something that *ENTER BRAND* will investigate and take seriously as many people are infuriated with the comments made. Elle’s actions are simply inexcusable and brands or companies that continue to work with her following these events should take a look at what the brands stand for, and if they chose not to take action can expect a decline in customers and damage to their reputation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail and your assumed compliance.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im going to assume this is sarcasm? Lol

New to this thread but been on tattle for a while. Never knew who Elle Darby was before yesterday (I’ve caught up with a LOT of threads the last 24hours, you guys are on fire!)
why would it be sarcasm? She’s got a big following and she’s not unfollowed. That’s all I was saying.

Wasn't bothered at first 😮
People really need to read what they are putting out there!
I can say myself if someone said to me 'oh they've found a racist tweet from an influencer 10 years ago' I wouldn't particularly care because it happens. If it was only a couple of tweets then okay whatever but the absolute sheer volume and language aimed at pretty much everyone and everything makes me bothered and I think that's what a lot of these 'statements' and responses are missing.
We all say stuff messing about with our friends when we are younger and I highly doubt that anyone a similar age to Elle and myself (slightly older) hasn't said something along the lines of 'oh don't be gay' to someone. But at no point have I ever said anything along the lines to a friend 'I wish this bus driver would die' 'I hate my mongrel cat'
It's the amount of these comments she has posted that's the issue, she is clearly a horrible person and doesn't deserve a platform for her opinion.

My father was a huge nationalist. I in no way share any of these sorts of views nor do I pre judge anyone as I am 'a woman in a man's world' being in the construction industry. Anyone who makes a comment I ask them 'do we both have hands?' because at the end of the day, your skin colour, race, nationally, sexual preferance, I could go on, makes absolutely zero difference to who you are as a person and your capabilities. Gone off on one a bit there but I genuinely don't get how people can think the way they do of someone because they are different!

Reactions: 5
THIS IS NOT A DRILL - Conjob has deleted all his videos on his own youtube channel !🚨🚨🚨

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Has anyone informed ‘Avon valley country park’ especially with her hatred towards animals

Does anyone follow Sophiegotsleeved by any chance. She did a story about how people were messaging her about it but they're trolls as she's not seen the posts 😬 surely most bloggers/instas/influencers have seen the posts by now though?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.