Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Connor lost much in the way of followers on Instagram? I bet she's fuming how lightly he's getting away with it in comparison to her!
I expect most are inactive accounts from purchased followers! Only a very small percentage like their posts. An even smaller amount comment too

Reactions: 5
Has Connor lost much in the way of followers on Instagram? I bet she's fuming how lightly he's getting away with it in comparison to her!
From Wiki

YouTube on 31/12/21 Subs Were: 611k
YouTube on 03/12/21 Subs as of 8.50pm on 03/01/22: 603k

Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 785.5k
Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers as of 8.50pm on 03/01/22: 757k

Connor's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 191k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 8.50pm on 03/01/2022: 184k

Angelle Collection's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 241.1k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 8.50pm on 03/01/2022: 237k

SWFT Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were:?? (23.3k around lunchtime 03/01/2022)
SWFT Instagram Followers Now: 23.2k

Have a look at their profiles now and see for yourself

Reactions: 3
For those that do care.. some influencers who have unfollowed:

Ellie Polly
Naomi Ria
Charlotte Louise Taylor

I also like the post of who have unfollowed (if they’ve actually unfollowed that is 🙄) as it shows which influencers have good morals
Never heard of them…

Reactions: 10
I’m happy all these influencers are unfollowing her but I feel like many are just doing it because others have.

I don’t know why they don’t just temporarily deactivate their Instas - this would be the best option for them. It would stop people being able to unfollow them and it would stop being alerted to their page. I mean it’s good they haven’t because we can spread the word and more can hopefully unfollow but from their perspective they’d be better off deactivating and coming back in a couple of months

Reactions: 14
I'm actually baffled she has not yet officially addressed this with a video. Does she not realise how serious this is? delaying it, i feel is only making it worse.

Reactions: 17
People who are defending her are so strange, saying she was a child? She wasn’t bloody 9 lol. Also saying she didn’t know better? If you’re saying a child doesn’t know better than to be racist then there’s obviously racism in the family home by adults, so they’re basically saying adults can’t be racist but their kids can ? So odd

Reactions: 21

Here ya go
Wow I always tought they are begging for free stuff via their story which is still a little weird but I didnt know they get the freebies because they wrote emails and ask for them. I am so naive I think companies reach to them with their gifts not the other ways 😅

Lets hope Youtube IG and the other sites kick them off as they used these platforms to spew poison.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think anyone would get Katie involved, majority of people know she is window dressing for Elle. She probably with the rest of the family or merrily going about her day. Elle is hardly going to broadcast it to her, Katie doesn’t have a social media profile anyway. She’s a private individual.
Katie does have social media, not using her full name.

It’s taken almost three days to catch up with all this!

My boss went through a scandal a few years back, her PR person told her not to post anything at all for at least 6 days and then to do a statement. She was a cock though and couldn’t help but get in to arguments which just kept reigniting fires.

I think this will be similar, with as much will in the world, the news will die down and people will forget or not be that bothered. Which is very sad.

Reactions: 5
People who are defending her are so strange, saying she was a child? She wasn’t bloody 9 lol. Also saying she didn’t know better? If you’re saying a child doesn’t know better than to be racist then there’s obviously racism in the family home by adults, so they’re basically saying adults can’t be racist but their kids can ? So odd
I think this has all happened within the cross over of the anti racism movement. Yes, wrongly so, racism was a lot more active 10yrs ago. Look at Little Britain. That would never air today! There has been a big shift, thankfully, around racism in recent years and it is absolutely not accepted today but it really wasn’t that long ago that it was. Whilst I don’t agree with it I understand why some people might think that the age of these tweets are a reason to look at this situation more lightly.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.