Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! Lucy is actually a nice person from what I know of her. I met her once in person and she also did my friends make up when she used to be a MUA. She’s a doormat for putting up for Jordan but I’ve never heard bad things about her not like Elle. She does not have a good rep locally
I know this is an elle thread but what do you mean about her being a doormat for putting up with jordan?? I've never heard anything about him, always thought they were a good couple 😟 x

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t live in assisted living. She lives in a brand spanking new flat.
That is true. I don’t think she will be targeted at all. The only reason people are commenting on Lucy’s stuff is because they can and because she’s a responsible adult. Everyone knows Katie’s situation and she’s a little sweetheart. She may not even know about all of this and if she does it would be easy for them to brush it off as something much smaller than it really is. Which may be for the best anyway

Reactions: 5
Agreed! Lucy is actually a nice person from what I know of her. I met her once in person and she also did my friends make up when she used to be a MUA. She’s a doormat for putting up for Jordan but I’ve never heard bad things about her not like Elle. She does not have a good rep locally
I'd disagree with this on a personal note but maybe just my experience. I did the first year of my social work degree with her and we were in the same groups for most classes and she was not that nice at all to me or my friend right up until she left

I'd disagree with this on a personal note but maybe just my experience. I did the first year of my social work degree with her and we were in the same groups for most classes and she was not that nice at all to me or my friend right up until she left

• Wow
Reactions: 8
sorry if someone already posted that 🙈 too many pages to go through
Isn't it a bit nuts for jobs we get a dbs check, references etc etc they don't even get there old social media accounts checked? For a social media job?! Think Gleam etc would do that before signing a racist?!
They'd have likely just advised them to delete it all n swept it under rug. Leaving everyone none the wiser

Reactions: 3
My guess….They’ll give another statement say they’re stepping back to educate themselves then come back in spring like they’re new people 🥴
And we’ll all be here to remind them they’re not 😉😂

Reactions: 8
Back to work at home but doing nothing but refreshing this thread waiting for some actual action, I don't know maybe something like an ACTUAL APOLOGY seen as it's now bleeping Tuesday!!!

Reactions: 14
I reckon she is out of the country with saint

Oohh do you have any inside tea about them
What do people think of them on your estate x?
She/Connor are not very liked on the estate. It’s been mentioned previously that they are often slated by the locals

Reactions: 15
I know this is an elle thread but what do you mean about her being a doormat for putting up with jordan?? I've never heard anything about him, always thought they were a good couple 😟 x
I don’t know what he’s like now but a know that there were cheating rumours a few years ago. He’s thick as two short planks. He left his job when Lucy started earning enough to support him. They argue a lot. They had a massive argument on their wedding day. He used to be in to the party lifestyle and would go on two day benders. This is when they had Jenson only I think. So I’m sure he’s grown up now but I know they aren’t the perfect couple/family they make out to be. But then again, who is

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 Beggy from the Dales has unfollowed her obviously she doesn’t quite grasp it when her BF is known for his racist comments. Just another bandwagon for her to jump on

• Haha
Reactions: 10

As well, maybe she is an Elle just in better disguise

Reactions: 1
Has Connor lost much in the way of followers on Instagram? I bet she's fuming how lightly he's getting away with it in comparison to her!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.