Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I generally think there’s a glitch going on with who’s following her or not. So many people commenting on this thread with misinformation and leading to confusion. Unless it’s 100% certain please keep the thread clear with incorrect information to prevent confusion or misinterpretation.

Reactions: 27
I am a black woman and I don’t believe most of the people who have unfollowed are genuine. Just because they’ve unfollowed, it doesn’t mean they’re not on good terms behind the scenes, most are just saving face.

Elle and Connor will be fine, I was trying to be optimistic but I don’t believe their money will be affected.

Reactions: 39
Still there
Its so obvious influencers only do stuff so they don’t get called out. I never liked Elle there was always something there, my gut was just like ‘no’ and her and Connor both seem like nasty people. I bet they probably have a toxic relationship and I can see him being the type to just put her down behind closed doors and make her feel insecure. I reckon they’re both so horrible and judgemental behind closed doors.

Reactions: 9
Her dad went to prison didn’t he? Wasn’t in America??

I really hope no one finds out where she lives, she’s done absolutely nothing wrong!
I don’t think anyone would get Katie involved, majority of people know she is window dressing for Elle. She probably with the rest of the family or merrily going about her day. Elle is hardly going to broadcast it to her, Katie doesn’t have a social media profile anyway. She’s a private individual.

Reactions: 3
I am new here after seeing about Elle and Connor on Tiktok. I am so shocked by whats happened after following them
For about 4 years. I always had a feeling something was not right with them 2. They made out they had a perfect life, perfect family etc. Its all fake, all a front. This pair are vile. I am not longer a follower on any olatform!
I remember when she got her first flat leaving cons parents house, he was never going to move with her which she Confirmed in a vlog.... suddenly he was in the next vlog all moved in and a firm part of the home office. Was always to build a very immaculate facade for cash! And it's kept conman clinging on for all this time. I don't believe for a second they'd still be together otherwise.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here, I cannot stand Elle, but I just had to create an account to post something as I can vouch for the person saying she is rude in their work. I know a supervisor for a clothing store in Bath (don’t know if we are allowed to name places on here) and when I say the staff very much dislike Elle and Conor. She is VERY rude. More so when she was pregnant, walking around with a hand constantly on her bloat bump 😂 I know people dread her coming in as she’d think she was the bleeping bees knees, and it was so, so embarrassing every time. Her sister Lucy isn’t so bad when out and about but Elle is just something else
Agreed! Lucy is actually a nice person from what I know of her. I met her once in person and she also did my friends make up when she used to be a MUA. She’s a doormat for putting up for Jordan but I’ve never heard bad things about her not like Elle. She does not have a good rep locally

Reactions: 8
I think it’s in the style who the girl who commented on here works for but she obvs couldn’t say. I think it’s her because ITS have unfollowed etc today, I think Elle will get the email today to end the working relationship
Find it so strange that Adam Frisby; In the Style owner is still following Elle.
In her tweets she repeatedly used gay as a negative and even used the word faggot.
Why would anyone still be following her?
She’s so toxic. 745K are still condoning this behaviour, keeping her platform alive for her. People that condone this extreme bullying are awful.
Any tattlers still following and subscribing need to cut that rotten apple loose. You’re still putting money in her pocket.

Reactions: 22
Is it just me that thinks she will not be that financially impacted? So many other influencers have had similar exposure to Elle for their racial, discriminating views and are as successful as ever in the influencing industry? As appalling as it is, I really don’t think it’s impacted her that much of yet. Even to think she still has way over 700,000 followers on Instagram makes me sick. We’ll probably get an apology video, she’ll have a couple of months off and will then return like nothing has ever happened.
There no such things as bad publicity. Even us lot having a witch about her is still keeping her name alive

Reactions: 6
Connor just gives me the vibes that he stays with her because she earns a majority of their income. She earns a lot of money from brand deals / influencing. He just seems like he's just v ungrateful and I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we don't see.

I remember when she got her first flat leaving cons parents house, he was never going to move with her which she Confirmed in a vlog.... suddenly he was in the next vlog all moved in and a firm part of the home office. Was always to build a very immaculate facade for cash! And it's kept conman clinging on for all this time. I don't believe for a second they'd still be together otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing people comment about how disgusted they are with the amount of people still following, but my god there will be THOUSANDS of inactive accounts from her earlier days, bots & also people who simply will not go on Instagram for days / weeks. Instagram algorithm will also play a part. I followed Elle Darby for years but she never popped on my feed anymore because I stopped looking at her bits, it will take so long for her following to come down just for those reasons alone.

Reactions: 30
Isn't it a bit nuts for jobs we get a dbs check, references etc etc they don't even get there old social media accounts checked? For a social media job?! Think Gleam etc would do that before signing a racist?!

Reactions: 57
I think the tweets and comments are vile and she’ll be reminded of that for a while but People that think Elle won’t come back from this are crazy. She’s only lost around 40k James Charles lost over a million followers a few years back in one of his many scandals and still came back so 40k is nothing.

Reactions: 5
The whole unfollowing thing at first was good because it showed who had heard about all of this and didn’t agree BUT hear me out, not everyone is looking for drama some of those influences still following may not even want to get involved but doesnt mean they support her still. It’s social media everyone wants followers. I do think bothering said influencers via dm is a bit far fetched, who are we to tell them what to do? I think it’s very clear everyone has heard about this now and some don’t want to get involved which is okay that doesn’t mean they agree with her. Companies by all means deserve to be made aware, why should Elle and Connor get freebies etc. I honestly don’t think there will be an apology video, they will stay away for a while and come back slowly. Look at others who have been in similar positions, James Charles, Jeffery star etc these are far bigger ‘influences’ and no one mentions what they did anymore. I don’t think people need to do statements either, Elle and Connor are really not that big.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.