Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What fucks me off the most is that they’re most likely going to lay low for a while, post some scripted empty apology that they probably haven’t worded themselves and it’ll be brushed under the carpet and they’ll continue with their lives as normal. The fact is - they AREN’T sorry. They are only sorry that they’ve been caught. They’re nothing more than a pair of entitled, self absorbed, racist pigs who live off people like us who fell for their ‘perfect lives and character’. You aren’t born a racist. I highly doubt their opinions of others have changed, they’ve become better at keeping it off social media. It’s their baby I feel sorry for, let’s hope he isn’t brought up with the same disgusting racist views and opinions as his parents.

Reactions: 23
Her dad went to prison didn’t he? Wasn’t in America??

I really hope no one finds out where she lives, she’s done absolutely nothing wrong!
As well lucy and the kids they’ve done absolutely nothing wrong, tbh she could come out and say a few words but again this has nothing to do with her.
Not defending the actions of elle or anything I’m just simply stating that the family have done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 11
As someone who is disabled , I really feel for Katie & how she must feel. She’s not a child like Elle makes her out to be , I hate how she speaks to her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My guess….They’ll give another statement say they’re stepping back to educate themselves then come back in spring like they’re new people 🥴

Reactions: 11
If you’re surprised at the amount of followers still hanging on, you are forgetting:

1) how many white people are 100% unbothered about other white people discriminating against minorities.
2) how many people will continue follow to “react to cancel culture”
3) how many people are completely brainwashed by influencer culture and hinge their mental health on Instagram posts
4) how many people simply don’t care (sadly)
On 1. I have to say, that’s a bit insulting to white people in general. I think people agree it’s wrong but only somecare enough to go no contact with that person again. brands just don’t want the additional label of racism association.
but for the other three points you are sadly correct
2. the majority of the human race, we like to watch a car crash and the resulting damage.
3. lots of people are ignorant of influencer culture and how they all suddenly love the same products etc.
4. they like watching her videos, nothing about old tweets are going to matter as long as she doesn’t say them again on her social media. Look at the footballers who are racist and then all anti ax, they haven’t been removed because they are footballers and people want to watch the game. No divide can be created

Reactions: 3
I find it odd people excusing racism w age like yes she may have been a child but then are you saying it’s ok for children to be racist ? Most people don’t even let their kids swear. So the argument that she was a child isn’t valid cause then surely everyone’s kids would be shooting out slurs rn
I think the excuse she was a child exactly this. The parents should teach their kids for what's right and what's wrong. As a lot of you said your child never ever saying bad thing BECAUSE YOU TEACH them to not say or do anything that possibly can hurt someone else. I think a 15 years old in this aspect is a child, function and speak the way her/his parents do the things. I think this is way more her mum and that fault then Elle, and with this I dont mean it is right to say things like that.

Reactions: 2
Waiting to see if Zoe Sugg unfollows since Mark did. Alfie actually follows both of them as well. Then there’s Saffron Barker. I think her mum unfollowed Elle yesterday but Saff is remaining silent. Wouldn’t be surprised if her mum tells her to unfollow incase it hinders her future tv/ad deals.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.