Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grew in a rough area and I’ve not once said any of the stuff she has, there’s no excuse. And if your still lurking here hi Emily 👋
Does she realise how stupid that statement makes her sound. That’s ok then people, because if you come from a bigoted area or family then keep talking and all is forgiven. Get a bleeping grip you moron 😡

Reactions: 12
She still has way too many followers in my opinion, they aren’t dropping quick enough. Anyone who supports her by following or justifies those comments doesn’t give a monkeys. It’s very telling.

Reactions: 29
Am I the only one who finds it helpful seeing whos unfollowed and is still following? it really shows where people stand on A LOT of current social issues. they're exposing themselves for free. 🤷‍♀️ as a racial minority it's helping me see who would support the fact, that my life matters. and who to unfollow/ stop supporting.

Reactions: 98
What people don’t realise about racism and racial slurs is that those are the words people hear when they have their heads kicked in by racist thugs. Those are the things that were said to POC when they were being enslaved, colonised and abused by the law and by authorities. It’s not a mistake, it’s a reflection of your character. Simple. I’m a black woman, raised in the UK, I’ve had neighbours leave their rubbish outside of my house when my family first came to the UK, they would squeeze their dogs poo into my letter box because they “hated foreign scum”. These words are painful and can only be used to hurt others and demonstrate their racist words. My husband is white, English, he has never and would never understand how someone can be so full of hate. It’s time people like Elle and Conner understand the depths of their actions and understand that there are many people whose lives have been turned upside down by racism. It’s appalling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Honest question here....what do people find interesting in watching these people?
I watched 20 seconds of the above YouTube video and I was bored shitless. I don't know the girl so why am I bothered about her life?!
Also her clothing line is bloody awful.
I'm not digging at people I genuinely don't get why people watched her?!
Is this why everyone's mental health is at an all time low...because you are watching the picture perfect family and wanting their life?! Which is clearly not so picture perfect and they've had thousands of people fooled for years!
Influencers are dangerous in my opinion....stop following them...instead of watching them ring your own friends for a chat, go and meet them for a coffee, walk your dog.....do something else!
It's all fake!
Or follow people that have talent, or something they are passionate about. Not “influencers” that post the same tit, same decor same holidays, clothing brand that is cheap tit that’s all the same by them but with different name on!

• Heart
This influencer who has 52k has just posted this 👏
sorry but her “apology” was so disingenuous and didn’t even contain the word sorry in it 🙄 just goes to show it’s about brand for her, not the people. She doesn’t deserve her huge platform and can not let her come back from this….

Reactions: 11
She still has way too many followers in my opinion, they aren’t dropping quick enough. Anyone who supports her by following or justifies those comments doesn’t give a monkeys. It’s very telling.
Maybe people are still following because they want to watch the car crash as it happens. Plus how many of the subscribers are actually bots

Reactions: 14
Maybe people are still following because they want to watch the car crash as it happens. Plus how many of the subscribers are actually bots
also including inactive accounts shes built up following up over a matter of years some people might not realise they follow her either i didn’t until this scandal came out

I am new here after seeing about Elle and Connor on Tiktok. I am so shocked by whats happened after following them
For about 4 years. I always had a feeling something was not right with them 2. They made out they had a perfect life, perfect family etc. Its all fake, all a front. This pair are vile. I am not longer a follower on any olatform!

Reactions: 23
I wonder how many influencers have started deleting old posts because of scandals like this
Even I, a normal person, had a look back at my Twitter to see if I’d written anything controversial (never racist though). It was very vanilla and boring.

Reactions: 3
If you’re surprised at the amount of followers still hanging on, you are forgetting:

1) how many white people are 100% unbothered about other white people discriminating against minorities.
2) how many people will continue follow to “react to cancel culture”
3) how many people are completely brainwashed by influencer culture and hinge their mental health on Instagram posts
4) how many people simply don’t care (sadly)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.