Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such happy times for the Darby sisters🤭 🥴 must be why Lucy speaks so slowly. I half expected her to say "good boy Jordan" in the vlogs. I got the impression they struggled when the girls were born they went very quiet for a while. I won't derail this thread though

Ah he won't care that his SIL is a racist either then if he's like Conjob
No he won’t care about her being racist. Nor will any of her family as I’m assuming they were brought up around it. Her dad was most probably racist. She had to learn it somewhere and to be so outspoken about it she must have thought it was acceptable. And to think it’s acceptable to speak so publicly, in my opinion, you’d have to come from like minded people. Considering he was involved in the NatWest Three, he was hardly a good role model. And if Elles mum really did say what Elle quoted in one of her tweets, I’m guessing her mum wasn’t much better either.
Her parents seem to be of the older generation who were openly racist.

Reactions: 14
Nearly 40k followers lost, I can not see her coming back from this one. I just pray to god no one is targeting Katie as I feel she is an easy target and Ellie doesn’t give a tit about her

Reactions: 15
No he won’t care about her being racist. Nor will any of her family as I’m assuming they were brought up around it. Her dad was most probably racist. She had to learn it somewhere and to be so outspoken about it she must have thought it was acceptable. And to think it’s acceptable to speak so publicly, in my opinion, you’d have to come from like minded people. Considering he was involved in the NatWest Three, he was hardly a good role model. And if Elles mum really did say what Elle quoted in one of her tweets, I’m guessing her mum wasn’t much better either.
Completely agree. Her Twitter didnt paint a good image of her parents. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole family is like this

Reactions: 8
Do we think she’ll come back from this or nah? I think it depends how convincing she is in her apology video, some angelzzzz will probably believe her and forgive I imagine

Reactions: 3
Before I say this, I’m not condoning what was said in the tweets, they were awful and full of hate. I also never ever comment on threads lol

But I really hope Elle has support around her and is ok. As a previous poster said, her whole world is falling down around her. imagine Connor has cheated on her, she’ll be dealing with that as well as all the hate, losing her career and friends. She’s also a new mom and has lost her mom in the past year.

Please, I hope no one gets me twisted and thinks I’m condoning the tweets, I’m not. I feel for those hurt by what was said. But I think it’s turning into a witch hunt for some people and people need to remember she’s human.
Sorry first time using tattle!! Where can I find the screenshots of Connor’s cheating? I searched the wiki and searched google but can’t find pics!

(Skip to 11:55) Lol this has come back to bite her in the ass
I can’t pay my much attention to what she’s saying in this cause I can’t stop staring at her awful fake tanned orange wrists and pale hands what a dreadful look

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I 100% agree with this, I don't think as a child/teen she treats her mum with resect and I think that's why she posted so much of her mum when she passed, I feel as though she felt guilty/bad for maybe how she acted before hand. I have never been a fan of her only because her personality was evidently so fake for the camera it almost made me feel uncomfortable watching her patronise and belittle her sister. I DREAD to think what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 6
New to the thread I sadly don't think this will end her career an Irish influencer sinead hegarty was also caught out with vile tweets, referring to herself as shaniqua, apparently her alter ego, casual racism, referring to people as gay in a derogatory manner, doing slanty eyes and not only did she recover from it but is now going from strength to strength, just signed a deal with audible and is doing podcasts etc on mental health which she is totally unqualified for and is giving downright dangerous advice sorry don't mean to derail the thread I just know how fake and bullshitty social media is and I have a horrible suspicion little angle elle will take a short lived hit then bounce back.

Edit think sineads might have been Facebook and belle Hassan actually preciously called her out for attacking love Island contestant faye and being such a hypocrite as she's actually a self proclaimed girls girls and so supportive etc...
Yup unfortunately I do think Elle will recover from this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sinead hegarty one of James smiths mates..all white privileged knobs stick together she wasn't a child she was 18 and it went on for years duck off James you little prick probably call people snowflakes because we don't tolerate racism, homophobia, size shaming arseholes who sell themselves as little angles to sell over priced tit!!

Reactions: 13
Completely agree. Her Twitter didnt paint a good image of her parents. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole family is like this
It’s sad to admit but my dad wouldn’t be bothered if he saw me tweeting stuff like that :(
I’ve had many arguments with him over things like this. They just don’t get it

• Sad
I just can’t believe all of this. I’ve known she was too over the top and sweet for a long time so knew she must’ve been slightly fake but never imagined it to this level! I’ve spent about 3 days on this thread and I’m still deeping how fake her whole social media life is. It makes you realise EVERYTHING is for the camera. Taking Katie to NY wouldn’t have been a nice gesture, it would’ve been for Instagram! All of her videos about her mum would’ve just been for the sympathy. All the family vlogs just curated to portray this perfect family life that most British girls aspired to whilst her fellas out cheating and she’s full of rage for anyone or anything. It really hits home how fake social media is. I mean she put her Christmas lights up mid November to have a bloody photo shoot outside the house ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I also think theres a fine line between creating this tit storm and turning everyone against Elle (= great) and targetting her family/making her “scared to leave the house” where she can come back and speak out and turn herself into a victim by saying the way she and her family are being trolled and feel unsafe. Lets not give her the grounds to do that because duck giving her any sympathy

Reactions: 19
She will only recover if people are silly enough to believe her and be sucked back into the lies.. as unfortunate as this is. The fact they are still silent for whatever reason they think its okay for, shows they don't care. More and more things are cropping up, and they just don't care. If they did, plain and simply, they would of already commented properly on this.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Elle Darby 47# Minority Offending, Crocodile Tears Pending.

• Haha
anyone know what sort of neighbourhood they live in etc, is it majority white or minorities too

Reactions: 1
I can’t pay my much attention to what she’s saying in this cause I can’t stop staring at her awful fake tanned orange wrists and pale hands what a dreadful look
Omfg I wish Elle could be tagged to this video. Yes Elle you clearly were spitting out so much venom onto other’s that really it’s actually how awful you felt about yourself! Talk about practice what you preach!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m really really worried about Katie. I hope she’s okay and they’re treating her well. Does anyone know her living situation ? Does she live with Elle ?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.