Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will only recover if people are silly enough to believe her and be sucked back into the lies.. as unfortunate as this is. The fact they are still silent for whatever reason they think its okay for, shows they don't care. More and more things are cropping up, and they just don't care. If they did, plain and simply, they would of already commented properly on this.
Obviously they don’t give a tit about other people. All they will be stressing over right now is how to keep their brand going. How to market this correctly. How to bounce back. What reasons they can use. What sob stories they can use to soften the blow. Etc etc. Their entire business model is based on views, likes, engagement and money. Many, many influencers are just con artists. Doing what they can to earn money

I’m really really worried about Katie. I hope she’s okay and they’re treating her well. Does anyone know her living situation ? Does she live with Elle ?
She lives in her own flat. Same town as Lucy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really hope loose women cover the topic of "influencers" and old tweets or social media.. something along them lines. I could see it being very diverse depending who's on the panel

Reactions: 18
Obviously they don’t give a tit about other people. All they will be stressing over right now is how to keep their brand going. How to market this correctly. How to bounce back. What reasons they can use. What sob stories they can use to soften the blow. Etc etc. Their entire business model is based on views, likes, engagement and money. Many, many influencers are just con artists. Doing what they can to earn money

She lives in her own flat. Same town as Lucy
Yes, I think that's fairly obvious.

Reactions: 1
I’m predicting a raw apology on YouTube at 7pm tomorrow, filled with ads of course!

Reactions: 9
I’m really really worried about Katie. I hope she’s okay and they’re treating her well. Does anyone know her living situation ? Does she live with Elle ?
She lives on her own but in assisted living, im not sure about now but I know in the height of the lockdown last year, Connor and Elle were her “support bubble”. She deserves SOOOO much better than this:(

Reactions: 12
She lives on her own in a secure apartment... as what I know nobody has come for Katie due to her profiles being on private anyway but in all honesty I don't think anyone would :) she's done nothing wrong at all, if anything she's more mature compared to Elle

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Long time lurker, here. I’ve been a fan of Elle since a long time ago. I’ve religiously watched her YT videos and even bought from Angelle Collection. Since all of this has came out, it genuinely has made me so upset and sick to my stomach how she can put on such a front and live such a “fake” life. I’ve been totally naive and tried to hold off, having an opinion. But, the more i read the more i’m saddened to see how much of a nasty person she really is. I honestly do think Elle will come back from this. 100’s of Youtubers/Influencers have scandals and initially get “cancelled”. However, in a months time (if that) she will be back to posting, like nothing ever happened.

• Sad
elle darby #47: girls can be SO mean, not me i’m the angle queen 👑✨

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I don’t know why anyone is surprised they haven’t said anything else yet. It’s like when someone is arrested n they say they have the right to remain silent and then they always say they want to speak to their lawyer first. Gleam will have them both under strict order to say nothing until they can figure out the best way to go about everything in a way to try save her career and their cash they’ve invested in her. I actually think Gleam will already have some thought out procedure for when these kind of things happen. They’re a multi million pound company and manage a lot of big influencers. They’ll have definitely thought about this situation arising before. I don’t know if they will be able to do it right and I hope she doesn’t just get away with it but we’ll see.

Reactions: 24
I reckon there is. Lucy deleted that twitter account quicker than ED Elle goes down on the last domino's cookie 👀 something there she didn't want us lot seeing for sure. No wonder Jordan doesn't have Twitter if he's a cheat, too scared of being outed
jordan deleted his Twitter. His Twitter name was @jordey_shore

you can still see old tweets from where people @ him

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m really disappointed in Meggan Grubb !! She seems like such a nice girl but i gusss the white privilege is showing today. She has always seemed the type to ‘not take sides’ or ‘keep the peace’ which is what i imagine she thinks she’s doing here but how can you not take sides when it comes to racism and discrimination ?

Reactions: 32
ahhh okay, how do you know so much infoooo:coffee::coffee:.. I feel like I need to catch up haha
I live in a nearby town and it is a very white area although slowly starting to become more diverse!

However, I'm sure I say this for the majority of people who live here, we do not share Elle's views on race, nationality, etc etc.

I personally feel that we are quite a friendly and open minded lot for the most part and the sense of community round here is huge and inclusive!

• Heart

Hiiiiiii not sure if this has been posted already (sorrry if it has) but the first part of the video wowwwwww! “I don’t do anything that I wouldn’t be proud of doing or saying” eeee

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really hope Lucy and the rest of the other sisters are looking after Katie. If she sees everything going on, particularly the old tweets about her it would break her heart

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.